What's new

Another Mission going down

When I was on lines at ASHO I got information that the Sunland/Tujunga mission holder also worked on John Travolta's film company staff.

Another thought. A Mission Holder cannot just leave the scene voluntarily. If this mission holder is gone, he is probably blown. Speculate on that! :ohmy:

"A Mission Holder cannot just leave the scene voluntarily" When you think about it , it's actually quite funny. It sounds like the equivalent of an incarcerated prisoner not being able to just walk out of prison when he decided he had enough.

Good twin

Floater
In reality, missions are next to pointless. They do little to nothing for Scientology. Minus the money from the mission holder.

Ouch.

When I was a mission holder I selected public to my CLV Org, Flag and the ship as well as Narconon and WISE. I raised 30 thousand a year for the IAS. I delivered Sunday Service to existing and new public every Sunday and deliver Div 6 courses and co-audits. I also delivered basic auditing. I sent more volunteers to New Orleans after hurricane Katrina than the closest two Class V Orgs. We accomplished this with a handful of staff and were only open for delivery about 20 hours a week.

That being said, it is nothing compared to the scene in pre '82 years. There are very few class 6's and 8's in the current mission network and missions only rarely deliver the grade chart auditing they are licensed to. We did a lot of intro and Bk 1 auditing and sent everything else to higher Orgs.

Good twin

Floater
"A Mission Holder cannot just leave the scene voluntarily" When you think about it , it's actually quite funny. It sounds like the equivalent of an incarcerated prisoner not being able to just walk out of prison when he decided he had enough.

Yes, this is fairly accurate. It's only slightly exaggerated. Mission holders sometimes leave or are busted off post, then spend years and tons of money getting through lowers. I was busted off post at my mission, as was the previous Mission holder. The one before that left voluntarily and spend bunches of money helping me put my mission together and getting it running so they could get onto service and up the bridge.

The day I was given the Rfactor that I was being removed from post I almost laughed. I didn't protest. I didn't request a comm ev. I advanced to the nearest railroad and passed GO and kept going.

Well, not exactly. I actually did a few sets of lowers and tried to be a good public person, but....well....you guys are more fun than those guys anyway.

I agree!

Yes, we are, aren't we??? Not to mention more prosperous, sexy, creative, friendlier, more sane, better looking, smarter and have tons more theta per capita than any other message board! :D

I want to add that I am praying that the Mission has really closed, and that the former Mission Holder will get the medical help/social support she needs, and will experience a complete recovery. :)

Good twin

Floater
Yes, we are, aren't we??? Not to mention more prosperous, sexy, creative, friendlier, more sane, better looking, smarter and have tons more theta per capita than any other message board! :D

I want to add that I am praying that the Mission has really closed, and that the former Mission Holder will get the medical help/social support she needs, and will experience a complete recovery. :)

I am here for her if she finds us. :yes: