What's new

Basics are a smashing success indeed.... + news on Golden Age of Tech II (no kidding)

Thalkirst

Patron with Honors
Well, an email came today from Budapest Org and it gave some stats on the Basics "evolution":

1. since the basics were released in August 2007, 301 people has started on at least one Basics course (in Hungary officially we have "tens of thousands of Scientologists"

2. 2 (two) people have completed the entire Basics Books and Lecture course.

Remember? "these books are so easy to read and study that your public will literally fly through them within weeks" and "the target for all public to complete the entire Basics lineup is June, 2008."

Budapest is the second biggest org in Europe, just behind Milano.

So, DM's newest idea is not working. What a surprise! :)

Fortunately he has a new bright idea: Golden Age of Tech II! (That's the official name).

He made a new "evaluation" and found a "Why" for org not having the tech complement of 20 auditors and not completing their IG Network Bulletin #29 program: the Academy is too long and contains a lot of unnecessary materials.

I bet he carefully omits the part where he ordered all meter drills to be put at the beginning of all Academy Level checksheets.

So, a new super duper Academy is in the making! I am sure that it will come with brand new materials to purchase and the old ones are to be shredded just like the old books.

The entire Basics and Basic Lectures course will be a prerequisite, just to make sure everyone buys his version of Scientology.

According to my sources, he plans to release it this year, either on Auditor's Day Event, or latest on New Year's, if the usual flaps occur (and I bet they will).

I wonder if he puts the new Academy Levels as a prereq for OT VI & OT VII. One more way to get some money from the OTs!

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
What? GATII? Surely they couldn't get away with that?

Oh wait...Yeah they could.

byte301

Crusader
Bleed the public dry. How long do they figure this stuff is gonna work? You can only cannabalize yourself so long.

Div6

Crusader
Well, an email came today from Budapest Org and it gave some stats on the Basics "evolution":

1. since the basics were released in August 2007, 301 people has started on at least one Basics course (in Hungary officially we have "tens of thousands of Scientologists"

2. 2 (two) people have completed the entire Basics Books and Lecture course.

Remember? "these books are so easy to read and study that your public will literally fly through them within weeks" and "the target for all public to complete the entire Basics lineup is June, 2008."

Budapest is the second biggest org in Europe, just behind Milano.

So, DM's newest idea is not working. What a surprise! :)

Fortunately he has a new bright idea: Golden Age of Tech II! (That's the official name).

He made a new "evaluation" and found a "Why" for org not having the tech complement of 20 auditors and not completing their IG Network Bulletin #29 program: the Academy is too long and contains a lot of unnecessary materials.

I bet he carefully omits the part where he ordered all meter drills to be put at the beginning of all Academy Level checksheets.

So, a new super duper Academy is in the making! I am sure that it will come with brand new materials to purchase and the old ones are to be shredded just like the old books.

The entire Basics and Basic Lectures course will be a prerequisite, just to make sure everyone buys his version of Scientology.

According to my sources, he plans to release it this year, either on Auditor's Day Event, or latest on New Year's, if the usual flaps occur (and I bet they will).

I wonder if he puts the new Academy Levels as a prereq for OT VI & OT VII. One more way to get some money from the OTs!

I wonder who he will name as the "WHO" in THAT eval.

What a slime ball...

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
I have watched the release DVD for the basics. In it, DM makes a reference to the idea that "this" is just the beginning of something bigger, brighter and better "but wait...there's more...". I remember thinking at the time "how many times can they spin this money-making racket without losing too many people".

In so many ways scientology is just killing itself. Oh well...:whistling:

Pascal

Silver Meritorious Patron
yawn...

Auditors don't stay on staff. The CoS game sucks with someone like DM as head coach, that's the only WHY.

Tom of Helatrobus

Patron Meritorious
Geez, how long does this cult have left? How can the orgs stay open with such pathetic stats? Could this be an example of "make it go right."

Terl

Patron with Honors
Golden Age of Tech 2?? Are you kidding me? has that been released by way of an event yet, or is it just in the making? Maybe that will push some Scientologists who are on the brink of leaving, to take that final plunge. How could it not bother people when they continually learn that what was perfect and the best before, is actually flawed and needs a revision, and then again and again and again?!

Little Bear Victor

Golden Age of Tech II is a real thing in the works, and has been for years, matter of fact at least since 1999. What it will finally include has undoubtedly changed since the last I knew, but basically consist of reworked materials for the lower half of the Bridge (below Clear); things like Purif, TRs and Objectives, Academy Levels and Grades, MK VIII Ultra E-meter and related materials (new drills, reads simulator, etc.) It is supposed to be way bigger than original GAT. It could, conceivably, finally happen this year, although based on experience that is based on some impossible-to-meet target date and is more likely to be a pipe dream. Nevertheless, strategically, it is the next major release.

Amadeus Einstein

Patron with Honors
Golden Age of Tech 2?? Are you kidding me? has that been released by way of an event yet, or is it just in the making? Maybe that will push some Scientologists who are on the brink of leaving, to take that final plunge. How could it not bother people when they continually learn that what was perfect and the best before, is actually flawed and needs a revision, and then again and again and again?!

Yes, just like the guys who were on the original 1995/96 GAT sup/word clearer evolution were told they were perfect and the best.

Then not too long afterwards all you would hear talked about at Flag was what a massive OP those trainees were...

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
I kinda had my fill when the Clear definition "changed" for the zillionth time. (And I was a Case Supervisor too, getting people onto Elig, so I was DIRECTLY involved). My Gawd. Like the tech was constantly in change mode. Made me realize the scam. Its pretty obvious they have no idea what they are doing.

Trying to make a perfect being with humans? We make mistakes. And to put us through heavy ethics for that?

Uh oh. Starting to rant... Better watch myself.

Part of my freeloader bill (ha!) is for training before GAT, then redoing the training. Its crazy. Greedy. Money hungry cult.

Terl

Patron with Honors
What's the deal with the basics anyway? I did a search to see if anyone here talked about it in a thread but I got too many results to go through. Is there a place where people talked about them? I just wonder if they actually made it more "on source" or if the transcriptionists having MUs was just bullcrap...

GoButtonIsBlowButton

Patron with Honors
Jeez Louise....

That many completions and that many 'next steps'.... duhhh...

The Intro Course sucks and/or Regges don't ask for money.

This is a basic, classic operations/sales problem in ANY organization (including future Anon organizations). But De Midget (DM) will throw his old program out and put in a new one........ hmmm.

Sounds like the San Diego Org 1976. A great TR's course, and the reg would ask them to drop by again some time if they were ever in the mood to talk.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
What's the deal with the basics anyway? I did a search to see if anyone here talked about it in a thread but I got too many results to go through. Is there a place where people talked about them? I just wonder if they actually made it more "on source" or if the transcriptionists having MUs was just bullcrap...

I did a comparison of old and new copies of Scn 8-8008, that should partly answer your question:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=2678

Paul

byte301

Crusader
I keep asking my favorite $cilon troll on YouTube if she's going to the big GATII event and she won't answer me! :confused2:

:hysterical:

sandygirl

I just received some promo for the Basics from the AOLA Bookstore Officer.

One of the "wins" from the basics is some guy who took the same course on the freewinds twice but he "missed the whole point of the lectures until he redid it on the basics course.

I'm sorry but THIS IS A F***ING WIN??????

Who keeps coming up with this crap?

Terl

Patron with Honors
I just received some promo for the Basics from the AOLA Bookstore Officer.

One of the "wins" from the basics is some guy who took the same course on the freewinds twice but he "missed the whole point of the lectures until he redid it on the basics course.

I'm sorry but THIS IS A F***ING WIN??????

Who keeps coming up with this crap?

Yet they passed him on the meter check twice??? :duh:

byte301

Crusader
I posted this in a thread already but thought I'd re-post here. Wonder if this was about Gat II?

From: Celebrity Centre International [mailto:[email protected]]
To: XX XX
Subject: From: ANDREA JENTZSCH

Hello!

This is Andrea from CC Int and I have some special late-breaking news for you!
The Class XII Senior Case Supervisor FSO, Mr. Richard Reiss will be coming to LA to deliver a technical briefing that affects all levels of the grade chart at the Flag World Tour event!

He has never done this before – you DON’T want to miss it!!!

The event is being held TOMORROW, the 7th of June 2008 at the Hollywood & Highland Grand Ballroom. Refreshments catered by Wolfgang Puck.
The Reception starts at 6:00pm and the event starts at 7:00pm.

Please email me back the names of your friends and family members who are all going so they can be reconfirmed!
ML,

Andrea

:eyeroll: