What's new

Can Mosey Get an Order to Depose David Miscavige?

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Re: Can Mosey Rathbun Get an Order to Depose David Miscavige? - December 11, 2013

RadarOnline has reviewed the declarations filed by Monique Rathbun's attorney and, as a result, written an "exclusive" article that's getting alot of attention. Here's the link to the article: http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...inside-scientologys-forced-labor-camp-prison/

Excerpts:A rep for the Church of Scientology tells Radar, “These discredited allegations are nothing more than the same tired propaganda spread for nearly five years by the same tiny clique of anti-Scientologists. These people remain obsessively bitter at having been expelled from their positions in the Church nearly a decade ago for malfeasance and incompetence. Shopped to virtually every media outlet since 2009, these ever-morphing myths—including one lifted from a best-selling autobiography entirely unrelated to the Church—are being spread yet again by the clique’s propagandists who have shown they will lie to whatever extent it takes to get media attention for this frivolous, get-rich scheme now being hatched in a Texas courtroom. Orchestrated by a handful of bitter ex-Scientologists and unemployed bloggers with axes to grind, these made-up tales have been discredited by countless Church officials in sworn statements made under penalty of perjury.”

JB

That is a very interesting point. ''Countless (exaggeration) church officials in sworn statements made under penalty of perjury''. So these countless officials can be taken to court for perjury for lying about musical chairs etc and these church officials are in the hole, they'll make interesting court room witnesses, staring oddly, twitching, yawning, blinking and scratching and falling asleep, and all of them emaciated.

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
How does somebody personally oversee COS without having any personal involvent?

Judge Waldrip to Lamont Jefferson, David Miscavige's lawyer: ""Mr. Jefferson how does somebody personally oversee the matters of the church without having any personal involvement?"

[video=youtube_share;bPAOzrK6y6E]http://youtu.be/bPAOzrK6y6E[/video]

Sassy

Patron Meritorious
You know, those documents have an awful lot on Shelly - directing the ops to kidnap escapees, covering DM's ass, generally being a stone cold bitch.

I don't think any human being should suffer the Hole.

But every time I see a "Where's Shelly" sign, I mentally add "So we can find the bitch and make her properly atone for her crimes in a real prison."

Sorry, once you get to be at the top layer or 2 of $CN below the COB, you have a lot of atoning to the rest of society to do before we decide to let you officially re-join the human race.

Has Shelley been subpoenaed?? Now THAT would be veddy veddy interesting! :coolwink::coolwink::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Lone Star

Crusader
On my iPad and the video didn't show but I "replied" to IC's post to copy the link and watch... So for those who can't see the link.. Try this: http://vimeo.com/81677441

Is this the only video posted so far? iPad might not be allowing me to see more content?

Thank you IC!

This 30 minutes was all that was allowed to be filmed. You can probably watch it on The Bunker too.

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
On my iPad and the video didn't show but I "replied" to IC's post to copy the link and watch... So for those who can't see the link.. Try this: http://vimeo.com/81677441

Is this the only video posted so far? iPad might not be allowing me to see more content?

Thank you IC!
https://whyweprotest.net/community/...os-for-harassment.113178/page-38#post-2396830

It looks like he posted the longer version and then deleted it.

When it's up, it will appear here: http://vimeo.com/mikebennitt/videos

Chris Shelton

Patron with Honors
Re: Can Mosey Rathbun Get an Order to Depose David Miscavige? - December 11, 2013

That is a very interesting point. ''Countless (exaggeration) church officials in sworn statements made under penalty of perjury''. So these countless officials can be taken to court for perjury for lying about musical chairs etc and these church officials are in the hole, they'll make interesting court room witnesses, staring oddly, twitching, yawning, blinking and scratching and falling asleep, and all of them emaciated.

This PR from the Church is just more illogical drivel, worded maybe a little less extremely than some of Pouw's (Miscavige's) earlier statements but basically saying the same thing. The reason I call it illogical is because it breaks down when any degree of common sense is applied to it. What other "handful of bitter ex-employees" pursue FBI investigations and repeated court filings and harrassment for 10 years? Try "no one". People in the real world give it their best shot and if that doesn't fly, they move on. They get on with their lives. But somehow not these "bitter apostates". No they just can't keep themselves from spending thousands and thousands of dollars to tie up the poor church in repeated "false and libelous legal claims."

I think it's pretty clear that it is the Church's statements that are actually the descredited allegations which are nothing more than the same tired propaganda.

And the only reason it's even in the article from Radar Online at all, btw, is because they are legally obligated to print the Church's response as a matter of course. Notice that they put it at the very end of the article - one paragraph from the Church after 17 paragraphs of harsh truths about the abuse in the Church, right out of the declarations just filed. It's abundantly clear which side Radar Online believes.

Scientologists, and especially Sea Org members, have no idea just how poorly the Church is regarded by the general public. They wonder in their world of cognitive dissonance why there seems to be so much "black PR" and attribute it all to the psychs, Big Pharma, bitter apostates, and anything else except the true source of the problem: the corrupt policies and practices of OSA, David Miscavige and, in fact, all Scientologists. As individual members still in the Church wake up and start getting the truth via this board and other places, we can only hope that they will stop contributing to the nonsense, bust out of the mental prison they truly are in and get out. It's only going to get worse from here.

La La Lou Lou

Crusader

This PR from the Church is just more illogical drivel, worded maybe a little less extremely than some of Pouw's (Miscavige's) earlier statements but basically saying the same thing. The reason I call it illogical is because it breaks down when any degree of common sense is applied to it. What other "handful of bitter ex-employees" pursue FBI investigations and repeated court filings and harrassment for 10 years? Try "no one". People in the real world give it their best shot and if that doesn't fly, they move on. They get on with their lives. But somehow not these "bitter apostates". No they just can't keep themselves from spending thousands and thousands of dollars to tie up the poor church in repeated "false and libelous legal claims."

I think it's pretty clear that it is the Church's statements that are actually the descredited allegations which are nothing more than the same tired propaganda.

And the only reason it's even in the article from Radar Online at all, btw, is because they are legally obligated to print the Church's response as a matter of course. Notice that they put it at the very end of the article - one paragraph from the Church after 17 paragraphs of harsh truths about the abuse in the Church, right out of the declarations just filed. It's abundantly clear which side Radar Online believes.

Scientologists, and especially Sea Org members, have no idea just how poorly the Church is regarded by the general public. They wonder in their world of cognitive dissonance why there seems to be so much "black PR" and attribute it all to the psychs, Big Pharma, bitter apostates, and anything else except the true source of the problem: the corrupt policies and practices of OSA, David Miscavige and, in fact, all Scientologists. As individual members still in the Church wake up and start getting the truth via this board and other places, we can only hope that they will stop contributing to the nonsense, bust out of the mental prison they truly are in and get out. It's only going to get worse from here.

I do sometimes wonder what the Baptist Church, or Reformed Synagogue would look like if they had OSA and DM running their PR following LRH policies. You'd soon start seeing Ex Baptist sites and queues of men at cosmetic surgeries trying to get artificial foreskins.

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
It doesn't make sense. If someone, not the police with a warrant, comes and takes personal property, then that's theft.
Why did he not call the police?
And how can he be kicked out of his own house unless he agrees to leave on his own?

edit: Ok I see Karen's reply. This poor guy just wanted to be able to see his son.

Here's part of my story and OSA's attempt to get my computer.

"In Sept, 2003, Maureen O'Keefe, a woman that I recruited into Scn and one of my closest friends showed up at my home unannounced and uninvited. Maureen was the Invest Dir for OSA Boston and she brought along a woman named Kathy True, from OSA Int. They arrived on a Saturday night around 9:00.

When they arrived I had already fallen asleep on the couch while watching TV and so their knocking at my front door startled me. I invited them in, after all Maureen was a good friend and her mother lives only a few towns away from me so it sort of made sense that she might drop in to see me, but it was strange that she hadn't called first.

It didn't take long for me to find out that it was not a friendly uninvited drop by. They were there on official business and accused me of sending out OT III data from my yahoo account to a Scn mailing list.

I told them no way, this was not possible, and that I would never do such a thing. I was told that if they could just have access to my computer they could clear this entire matter up. I realized they expected me to just let them have access with no questions because if you are a good Scientologist, and you were innocent of any "crimes" you would not hesitate to do what OSA wanted you to do.

My computer was located in my bedroom and at that moment my husband was asleep in bed and there was no way I was going to have them go in there and start looking around and disturbing my husband. I don't know about you, but I don't like people in my bedroom. And I knew my husband wouldn't appreciate it.

Kathy True told me that they had a computer expert look at the email and he concluded that the OT III information definitely was sent from my account. Of course they brought no proof of this.

I told them someone must of hacked into my account and done this and that I would close the account and inform hotmail of what was going on.

I refused them access to my computer not only because it would have disturbed my husband, but also because this whole caper stunk and I knew they were lying but I couldn't figure out why. I had worked for OSA long enough to know that they were running some kind of crazy con on me and I was a bit upset that they were not forthcoming with the real reason why they were there. Maureen O'Keefe knew me and knew I would never mail out OT III data but she sat there and lied to my face. It scared the hell out of me that a woman that I loved and trusted for so many years would do this to a friend.

Maureen O'Keefe, the woman I recruited into Scn, the godmother to my son, the woman that was a bridesmaid in my wedding, this same woman who called herself my friend was in my home and lying to me and running some kind of OSA op on me. Why?

Finally I told them I was tired and they got me to agree that they could discuss this further with me on the next day.

Maureen and Kathy showed up the next day but ran into the problem of it being Sunday and the only thing that happens on a Sunday afternoon in the fall/winter in the Pieniadz house is eating, drinking and watching football and/or watching UConn basketball. I forgot that I had invited friends over to watch with us and so Maureen and Kathy walked in on a little football party and seemed none to pleased.

Maureen and Kathy wanted to talk to me privately but I explained to them that I told my friends about the problem of my hotmail account being hacked into and that confidential data sent out from it and so they could freely discuss the matter with my friends (Wogs) in the room.

Maureen proceeded tell me that the problem was all solved! All I had to do was give them my computer and then they would put in a PO (purchase order) for me to have a brand new computer. These two girls must have thought I just fell off the turnip truck. I am going to give them my brand new computer and THEN they will get a PO approved? Right, sure! The chances of them getting a PO approved for a brand new computer for someone they suspect is sending out OT III materials is about triple zero. None, nada, no way, forget about it.

I told them NO WAY it wasn't going to happen and they both were a bit miffed at my refusal to their brilliant idea. I invited them to stay, have lunch and watch the football game but they declined.

more at: http://www.xenu-directory.net/accounts/pieniadz20060301a.html

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
In today's Sun newspaper (the biggest-selling daily tabloid in the UK):

"Cruise's Slaves: Tom Cruise had an army of unpaid Scientology workers, court papers say. The superstar, 51, used devotees to do up his house, repair cars and act as a PA, cook and his daughter's nanny, it is claimed. The papers are part of legal action by ex-Scientologist Monique Rathbun against the church and leader David Miscavige, who allegedly beat workers if displeased. Last night a spokesman for Cruise was unavailable."

They obviously missed the point that Monique is not an ex-Scientologist but the rest seems to be pretty accurate.