What's new

DM MUST GIVE LIVE, UNRESTRICTED DEPOSITION in Monique Rathbun's suit!

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
There ARE "in good standing" public in Sydney who hang out with Indies and members of this Board:biggrin:

It's just that they stay under the radar due to various considerations like possible disconnection from workmates, employers or employees etc etc.:yes:

I dare say that scenario is repeated wherever this toxic cult has its (rapidly withering) tentacles.:roflmao:

And yes, there just isn't enough OSAspawn left these days to even begin to try to track these "disaffected" down.:no:

Beside which, they probably have quotas of Mk VIII meters and new books to sell before they are allowed to do any more OSA dirty tricks :hysterical:

Terril park

Sponsor
Maybe the schedule was just made-up ad hoc bullshit, like so much else. If a copy makes its way to the outside world, then either it gets exposed as utter bullshit or the Dwarf actually has to follow a bullshit schedule full of things he never intended to do at all.

Paul

I go with this view and it shows how panicked DM is.

Lone Star

Crusader
Re: David Miscavige ORDERED FOR UNRESTRICTED DEPOSITION Rathbun v Miscavige Dec 2013

Re: above bold.

I think you're correct, generally, but if the Appeal Court issues a "stay" so they can review the issue(s) involved, then everything at the trial level, including discovery, might be put 'on hold'. <---I sure hope not - there's a pantry full of popcorn to nibble on here!

JB

Oh yes if the Appeals Court issues their own stay then it will delay things more. Hopefully that won't happen. I tend to think it won't.

On why DM's attorney had his itinerary typed up and ready to go....Yes the team probably believed that there was a better than even chance that Judge Waldrip would approve the deposition of DM. These attorneys are from the greater San Antonio area so they know Judge Waldrip and how he rules and conducts hearings and trials. Plus they've had a chance to see how he's handled this set of hearings so far. A good attorney will be ready for any ruling.

Terril park

Sponsor
No I am not talking about matters in Oz. I have no data on that either. I was just fishing. Thanks for taking the bait.

It is sometimes difficult to get reliable data on the freezone as it is a very closed system. There are no published or leaked dox. People who leave the freezone don't post about their experiences. People within the freezone do some of the same things they did while in the CofS. Particularly, they lie or exaggerate.

If there is information that a freezoner doesn't necessarily want to share, sometimes you need to coax information out of them. :biggrin:

Well this little fish will respond. You want to know anything about the FZ you may ask me.
I won't divulge stuff that people don't want posted. Names for starters!

People who leave the FZ would be mostly exes. Quite a few here.

From Steve Halls website:-

http://www.freeandable.com/business-listings/by-category/65-auditors.html

Tis below is quite available:coolwink:

http://www.freezone.org/timetrack/tt-index.htm

That FZers lie and exaggerate? No more than anyone else really.

Terril park

Sponsor
There ARE "in good standing" public in Sydney who hang out with Indies and members of this Board:biggrin:

It's just that they stay under the radar due to various considerations like possible disconnection from workmates, employers or employees etc etc.:yes:

I dare say that scenario is repeated wherever this toxic cult has its (rapidly withering) tentacles.:roflmao:

And yes, there just isn't enough OSAspawn left these days to even begin to try to track these "disaffected" down.:no:

Beside which, they probably have quotas of Mk VIII meters and new books to sell before they are allowed to do any more OSA dirty tricks :hysterical:

There have been posts, mostly from Oz IIRC, indicating some 90% of those under the radar
mix with FZers.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Maybe the schedule was just made-up ad hoc bullshit, like so much else. If a copy makes its way to the outside world, then either it gets exposed as utter bullshit or the Dwarf actually has to follow a bullshit schedule full of things he never intended to do at all.

Paul

Or maybe it contained many items which show how he is still managing from Hell, most if not all the other Scientology alphabet soup entities.?

Lone Star

Crusader
Or maybe it contained many items which show how he is still managing from Hell, most if not all the other Scientology alphabet soup entities.?

I tend to doubt that because their attorney would have balked big time at any incriminating evidence in writing.

From what Lamont Jefferson described it had DM traveling a lot all over the world between now and the end of March. In fact the impression I got is that most of the time he will be abroad. Allegedly of course. :coolwink:

Chess

Patron with Honors
I wouldn't want to profit - I'd want to be justly compensated until I squee. Blood money? I say EVERYONE SHOULD SUE THEM NOW!

Let's say that scientology was run by actual vampires. They place people doing their will, as they suck them dry of blood (money in this metaphor) and they smartly store away massive amounts of blood. The best victims agree to be enslaved for a billion years. Do the good guys rush in, take the blood, kick the head vampire in the balls, and proudly capture the blood vault? YES!

If you were in a position to sue, and your just compensation was 10 million, you could always buy someone a home, that had lost theirs. You could buy a mansion and turn it into a Bed and Breakfast for destitute exes to live in, for no fee. Make it a non-profit, if you want.

I disagree with the stance of looking at such compensation as "dirty money" - it's only dirty as long as it stays with the cult. What I will call it is liberated money, now able to do good in the world.

Also, a Class Action or two would be pretty great.

There you go, something approaching reasonableness - class actions and mass involvement, the lawyers would be like circling sharks and go into a feeding frenzy. I think that maybe a perfect solution too to be honest but say goodbye forever any possibility of Church recovery, it's infrastructure would be dissolved and sucked up by the hordes of 'agencies' jumping onto the bandwagon. Perhaps that's a good thing if you truly believe Hubbard and his tech is a complete scam as well and DM did us all a favour by destroying the mission networks but just got too greedy and insane, so be it. Terminal is terminal. There's lots of people who have been screwed over who don't have the wherewithal to even know how to begin getting compensation by a legal system. Revenge at such a thing with so many victims would make an interesting study of fairness and response.
Just whose money is it really - if lawyers get involved it's anyone's guess (vampires is a good analogy), don't expect fairness there and the time factor will be crazy. Only time will tell - they sure as hell owe me for a decade of slavery and a stack of cash.
I can't say I agree that once someone got some money that they are going to turn around and buy someone else a house. My experience in life just can't compute that, but gold fever is sure something that has lots of examples.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Oh yes she is most definitely the senior lawyer for the cult, and I don't doubt that she is signatory on big cult accounts.

I'm still just curious about what happened yesterday.....
I'm guessing they wanted the Itinerary doc back in order to preclude it being published in the Internet! Ooops! :coolwink:

Anonycat

Crusader
There you go, something approaching reasonableness - class actions and mass involvement, the lawyers would be like circling sharks and go into a feeding frenzy. I think that maybe a perfect solution too to be honest but say goodbye forever any possibility of Church recovery, it's infrastructure would be dissolved and sucked up by the hordes of 'agencies' jumping onto the bandwagon. Perhaps that's a good thing if you truly believe Hubbard and his tech is a complete scam as well and DM did us all a favour by destroying the mission networks but just got too greedy and insane, so be it. Terminal is terminal. There's lots of people who have been screwed over who don't have the wherewithal to even know how to begin getting compensation by a legal system. Revenge at such a thing with so many victims would make an interesting study of fairness and response.
Just whose money is it really - if lawyers get involved it's anyone's guess (vampires is a good analogy), don't expect fairness there and the time factor will be crazy. Only time will tell - they sure as hell owe me for a decade of slavery and a stack of cash.
I can't say I agree that once someone got some money that they are going to turn around and buy someone else a house. My experience in life just can't compute that, but gold fever is sure something that has lots of examples.

I'm not guessing they are looking for a mansion by the coast for us to retire in, but ... someone could, in fact. My point was really that rather than thinking they are lucky for being stalked and given just cause to sue, or wondering if they laid a trap for OSA to place them in such a lucky position (oh, please people), I recommend applauding them, and especially her, for going to court. I was let down in the Debbie Cook case, but she was talking it up before she went on to settle. This time, I'm not going to guess or hold them to my standards. Whatever happens, happens, but so far I'm loving this.

Who's money is it? The organizations they are suing.

Transparency is a problem. Money in accounts is a problem. Using fraud to collect donations (Super Power, Ideal Orgs, etc.) is a problem. Stalking, and other OSA dirty tricks are a problem. Using the legal system is the best tool we have.

Last edited:

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
I tend to doubt that because their attorney would have balked big time at any incriminating evidence in writing.

From what Lamont Jefferson described it had DM traveling a lot all over the world between now and the end of March. In fact the impression I got is that most of the time he will be abroad. Allegedly of course. :coolwink:

I suppose so, IF they can even keep it straight ...kinda like Cedillo(?) crossing up who his client was, but speaking out on some other lawyer's client? (which is actually the same client but pretending not to be) thus :headspin::shithitfan::mindblow::dizzy::yes:

I would imagine tryng to operate sanely using a kaleidoscope in a house of mirrors would be quite the challenge.:omg:..but your point is taken.

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: David Miscavige ORDERED FOR UNRESTRICTED DEPOSITION Rathbun v Miscavige Dec 2013

Oh yes if the Appeals Court issues their own stay then it will delay things more. Hopefully that won't happen. I tend to think it won't.

On why DM's attorney had his itinerary typed up and ready to go....Yes the team probably believed that there was a better than even chance that Judge Waldrip would approve the deposition of DM. These attorneys are from the greater San Antonio area so they know Judge Waldrip and how he rules and conducts hearings and trials. Plus they've had a chance to see how he's handled this set of hearings so far. A good attorney will be ready for any ruling.

I'm curious whether you think Scientology would play the "Judge Waldrip is a religious bigot" card?

I

Yes, but the Judge offered to seal the document so that it would not be made public. Ray Jeffrey would have had to honor that sealing as well.

But I think at that point it was like a childish tantrum, "No! I want it back! Right now! Fuck your promise to seal it! We're appealing anyway!! Fuckers!!! Bigots!!!! Whaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!"

That's how it seemed to me.

The itinerary may have a lot of stuff that was BS and never ever happens, as part of DM duties, or is not really going to happen in the next 3 months. If it had "worked" and they got what they wanted from the judge, the fact that it was BS might not have mattered. Once this stage is over, it would be hard to bring it up again.
But once the go ahead has been given for DM's depo, then having another pack of lies - about him, and from him personally- that might be found out to be total BS, right there so to speak, then it's best to get that bit of paper back and destroy it.

AnonKat

Crusader
dmhandinpocket-jpg.217537

Lone Star

Crusader

I'm curious whether you think Scientology would play the "Judge Waldrip is a religious bigot" card?

I

Gosh, I can't really say "No" given who we're talking about here. Lol....

It wouldn't surprise me. I'm remembering now something Lamont Jefferson said yesterday just before the Judge made it known that he decided to let DM be deposed. LJ was desperately trying to convince the Judge that deposing him is a bad idea because it could set a precedence in Texas to "depose an honored ecclesiastical leader of an International Religious organization." I think he may have even said dangerous precedence.

Then of course everyone now knows Cedillo's Pope comparison. Lol......

So that does give some insight into where they could end up taking this argument, i.e. "Religious Persecution". If they do go there it will be because DM orders it. You know, Monique Yingling will pass another note.... LOL.....

But accusing the Judge right there in court of being a Religious Bigot is probably something they won't do. It's something they would spread via PR instead. But then again, who the hell is their PR guy/gal these days? Maybe they could bring Tommy Davis out of mothballs.

Last edited:

Chess

Patron with Honors
I'm not guessing they are looking for a mansion by the coast for us to retire in, but ... someone could, in fact. My point was really that rather than thinking they are lucky for being stalked and given just cause to sue, or wondering if they laid a trap for OSA to place them in such a lucky position (oh, please people), I recommend applauding them, and especially her, for going to court. I was let down in the Debbie Cook case, but she was talking it up before she went on to settle. This time, I'm not going to guess or hold them to my standards. Whatever happens, happens, but so far I'm loving this.

Who's money is it? The organizations they are suing.

Transparency is a problem. Money in accounts is a problem. Using fraud to collect donations (Super Power, Ideal Orgs, etc.) is a problem. Stalking, and other OSA dirty tricks are a problem. Using the legal system is the best tool we have.

Yeah I agree with you - transparency is a problem, but I don't think anyone could be classified as 'lucky' being involved with the cult in any circumstance. I was somewhat perplexed Debbie took the $ and 'retired'. You are very accurate in my opinion that money in accounts is a (big) problem. Everything about Miscavige is a f...... problem. Sooner that moron is put in manacles and disappears the better. The filling in of the vacuum created we will debate for the rest of our lives.
I have very good feeling about what is happening too but I do have my quieter moments when I don't communicate what I truly think - being ripped off doesn't sit well hey?

Lone Star

Crusader
The itinerary may have a lot of stuff that was BS and never ever happens, as part of DM duties, or is not really going to happen in the next 3 months. If it had "worked" and they got what they wanted from the judge, the fact that it was BS might not have mattered. Once this stage is over, it would be hard to bring it up again.
But once the go ahead has been given for DM's depo, then having another pack of lies - about him, and from him personally- that might be found out to be total BS, right there so to speak, then it's best to get that bit of paper back and destroy it.

Yes, a few of us yesterday talked about this after the hearing and speculated that the itinerary could have been bunk and was a bluff. Jefferson and Cedillo may not have known this, so that's why Yingling had to order them to get the damn thing back. LOL......

My mind has gone metaphor again.
I'm thinking of corrosion
I'm thinking of water seeping into the building (idle Morgues?)
I'm thinking of thetans from orgs catching the SP virus from apostates.
There is no cure.
I'm thinking of the "flow" of cognitive dissonance going into reverse.