What's new

"CBS - This Morning" interview on Going Clear with Larry Wright and Alex Gibney

FreakTha

Patron
Good morning, :)

And again, :biggrin: here is the "CBS This Morning" interview about Going Clear ran on March 04 - 2015, if someone wants to watch it (again). Many were invited but only few came. :) Guess who were not available that morning for the talk... (It is also with Hungarian sub. - magyar felirattal.)

Here is the link:

[FONT=&amp]https://vid.me/fQxq

For many of you who follow this subject, [/FONT]all are known from the interview, but this is just another good, easily consumable angle of the coming documentary. :coolwink:

(I wish html would be allowed to embed these videos here. I do not think it would be that much of a security issue for the board. Only allowing HTML codes I mean. well maybe someone will re-check that option regarding this great forum.)

I wish you all a great day! :eyeroll:

RogerB

Crusader
THANKS, FreakTha!

That is a wonderful interview . . . very explicit, very exact, very damning!

R

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Thanks for posting this. I can't recall if I saw this live on TV or on youtube but it's always good to have it posted on line at a foreign source, just in case there are copyright issues.

BTW, Welcome to ESMB, FreakTha :thumbsup:

chipgallo

Patron Meritorious
I love the skillful pivot that Mr. Gibney does around 8 minutes in, when asked about the popularity of Scientology. He stays on message as does Larry Wright. If the corporation had sent representatives to this interview, they would have been pivoting toward their message and Gibney/Wright would have been continually correcting course.

Of course watching trained PR operatives hijack an interview is a lesson in itself and I imagine there is plenty of that to come.