What's new

CofS lies that constituted a turning/breaking point

Blue Spirit

Silver Meritorious Patron
Many To Choose From ........

but the file clerk brings this one up:

I'd thought it odd for some time that multiple staff members, mostly SO, would arrive at my door without calling ahead, to give me tickets for each event, which I now call the Bi-Monthly Implants. Sometimes 3 in the same day ! I'd asked myself the obvious question a number of times: Doesn't staff have their posts to be doing to keep the Org functioning well ?

The final straw was when I'd been ignoring phone calls for I believe the New Year's event a couple of years ago, and an OT 8 (Is there really any such thing?) called and I suppose she had enough intention to get me to pickup the phone.

So Liz Baybak (spelling?) arrives with tickets dressed to the "nines" in her small Mercedes sports car. I took the tickets and asked her a couple of questions about the SO which she was not part of, but LA Org staff.
(Another incident with her will be told when I tell my story later.)

I then had a cognition that the insane push for getting everyone to events was so they could implant you with False PR and False stats so the game could continue. Also of course to hard sell the latest release.
I'd seen many low range or no number stat graphs at previous events as well as stats of a purely unimportant or insignificant subject, which also contributed to the awakening. Did you ever notice that no condition was ever shown other than Affluence ?
Once I was at an event and all the usual Affluence graphs came up one after the other ending with a single screen of all of them together, at which point I said to myself that this looks too much like an implant and I got up immediately and left. Of course you have also noticed how fast they flash these things up so that it is almost impossible to evaluate each before the next flashes up, Soooo much like an implant, right ?

Anyway, I went to that New Years event and left before it was half over, never to go to another event !

When I get around to telling my full story there will be many more of these points when I should have left earlier.

Full repayment is the next step.

Also handling a ripoff charge in the Freezone that I'm giving the guy a chance to correct before it is reported. :angry:

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
There is only one process that would work on D.M., and you know what that is !!

DOJ - RICORD

Zinj

knn

Patron Meritorious
They went up more than that. Before they started going up (Sept 1976) the UK price for 12.5 hours was £75 full price; the Academy Levels cost £200 for five levels; the SHSBC was £275.
I still have the Advance magazines with such prices.

25 hours... £125
50 hours... £225
100 hours... £325

OT II ... £199.50
OT III ... £346.75

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I still have the Advance magazines with such prices.

25 hours... £125
50 hours... £225
100 hours... £325

OT II ... £199.50
OT III ... £346.75

Ah yes, the good old days. :)

Have you got any of the old Advance! mags that Patty (Pooks) is looking for?

Paul