What's new

CRITICKS OF SCIENTOLOGY HAVE CRIMES. LRH

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
I'll gladly do, but I'm not a critick, and you know the prooven maxim: "Criticks of Scientology have crimes for which they might be put to jail".

image.php
That's OK, here's another Maxim for your collection:

Some current Members of Scientology have crimes for which they will be put in jail.

It all balances out in the long run.

aaron saxton

Patron with Honors
Crimes

ha ha.

Crimes.

Yummy.

It is exciting to know that right now as I speak, OSA is watching every post, and thinking of new ways to investigate my past and find my crimes.

I have said a lot about the SO's abilities, so OSA, don't let me down. If you need a heads up, you could always just call me and ask...

Aaron

cybersurf

Patron with Honors
That's OK, here's another Maxim for your collection:

Some current Members of Scientology have crimes for which they will be put in jail.

It all balances out in the long run.

YOU'RE VERY RIGHT, MIKE RINDER IS INVESTIGATED FOR THE MURDER OF KEN OGGER. That's only one of his crimes.

cybersurf

Patron with Honors
ha ha.

Crimes.

Yummy.

It is exciting to know that right now as I speak, OSA is watching every post, and thinking of new ways to investigate my past and find my crimes.

I have said a lot about the SO's abilities, so OSA, don't let me down. If you need a heads up, you could always just call me and ask...

Aaron

OSA GESTAPO has crimes not only against mankind, OSA GESTAPO has crimes against the galactic comunity. Those are crimes indeed.

Mike Rinder, the prity boy protected here, was CO OSA GESTAPO. Imagine his crimes...

Doom

Lurking.
Oh well we all started someplace, next time try to post some thing that OSA won't laugh at.

Good luck.

Doom:D

cybersurf

Patron with Honors
Oh well we all started someplace, next time try to post some thing that OSA won't laugh at.

Good luck.

Doom:D

Ja ja ja... I want OSA Gestapo guns (Like Mike Rinder) laughing at the accusation of being involved in the murder of Ken Ogger.

Hey OSA, there in PAC, how many of you remain who are involved in the murder of Ken Ogger?

Want to see Mike Rinder charged and jailed with those charges? He is now "suposeddly" your enemy...

xenusdad

Patron with Honors
This particular piece of Hubbard verbal garbage is really funny as he was a convicted petty thief and man who died in hiding as a fugitive from justice.

His successor is accused of assault, false imprisonment and worse.

Scilons I know have promised they can cure incurable diseases, and caused the bankruptcy of high earning individuals with incessant demands for money.

I have been personally lied to, misled, threatened with a beating and conned out of all monies.

So... really... what are your crimes?

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Re: CRICKETS OF SCIENTOLOGY HAVE CRIMES. LRH

Yes, the Crickets of Scientology have crimes. They are noisy little bastards and now that things are sooooo quiet in the Idle Orgs their criminal chirping is almost deafening!

Buddy_Holly_-_The_%22Chirping%22_Crickets.jpg