What's new

CURRENT SCIENTOLOGY PROMOTION

Aneley

Patron
Hello there,

this is what FSO sends to all their CF, in an attempt to get in touch with some public, and it looks like they are geting more and more desperate...

" Hi.

I am not sure if this is still a workable address for you, but hopefully it reaches you.

I have been working on updating our records and improving our mailings so you may have seen a similar email before. I have you noted as someone receiving mail from us. To ensure you are getting the communications you wish to receive, in the right volume, about the activities you care about, please take a moment to check over the information below and verify its accuracy.

If you have already answered a similar survey, please respond and let me know so I can see if you have duplicate files, old records, etc. and can get this corrected.

Full Name:

Address:

City:

State:

Post Code:

Home phone:

Work phone:

Alternate Phone:

Have you ever taken a course or purchased a book? If yes, which one(s)?

Have you received any Scientology counseling?

What is your date of birth?

What is your preferred language?

Are you a member of IAS? If yes, what is your status?

What is your occupation?

Is there someone who introduced you to Scientology or is helping you in your progress?

Have you seen the Golden Age of Knowledge for Eternity – the Basics Event DVD concerning the LRH Books & Lectures that were released in 2007?

Do you have a copy of this DVD? If not, do you want one?

Do you own any or all of your Basics Books and Lectures? (That’s 18 books and 14 binders of lectures in total).

Do you own the Philadelphia Doctorate Course (lecture series) on CD?

Are you currently on a course? If so, which one?

Did you receive our newest free informational DVD, Scientology – An Overview, featuring the brand new biography on L. Ron Hubbard? If no, would you like a copy?

Any other special mailing requests or help you need?

Kind Regards,

Marco Hill

[email protected]

Church of Scientology Flag Service Org

MAILING DEPARTMENT

1 800 444 9620

727 467 5212

This text e-mail was sent to you by the Church of Scientology Flag Service Organization , 503 Cleveland Street , Clearwater , Florida 33755 . If you do not wish to receive further e-mails click here to unsubscribe. "

So, do you think we should all answer back??? :D

What would be your answer???

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

This text e-mail was sent to you by the Church of Scientology Flag Service Organization , 503 Cleveland Street , Clearwater , Florida 33755 . If you do not wish to receive further e-mails click here to unsubscribe.

So, do you think we should all answer back??? :D

What would be your answer???

A text e-mail with a "click here to unsubscribe"?

Anyway, it would be interesting to see if it is really that easy to get off their email mailing list, or if you ask they just write back and say, "Ha-ha-ha, you've got a great sense of humour! Now, about this Basics package...."

Paul

A.K. Myers

Patron with Honors
Dear Marco,

Full Name: A. K. Myers

Address: witheld

City: witheld

State:out since 1983

Post Code:witheld

Home phone:yeah right

Work phone: double yeah right

Alternate Phone: 867-5309

Have you ever taken a course or purchased a book? If yes, which one(s)?
Comm Course, Student Hat, HQS, Dianetics course (two versions), Academy levels and internship, SHSBC and internship, XDN and internship (at flag).
Did the purif twice and owned all the books

Have you received any Scientology counseling?
just a bit. I reached Old OT7
at AOLA.

What is your date of birth? Many Moons ago

What is your preferred language? Engrish

Are you a member of IAS? If yes, what is your status?
I was. Membership lapsed when I refunded.

What is your occupation?
Self Employed because I passed a real education if favor of Hubbards drivel.

Is there someone who introduced you to Scientology or is helping you in your progress?
I was introduced to Sci by Frank (Sarge) Gerbode who you guys declared after you destroyed his mission.

Have you seen the Golden Age of Knowledge for Eternity – the Basics Event DVD concerning the LRH Books & Lectures that were released in 2007?

Nope! But I heard about them. Don't you find it incredible that so many professionals at pubs org and even LRH himself missed the errors.

Do you have a copy of this DVD? If not, do you want one?

Send me a thousand of em. I am building a solar power generator.

Do you own any or all of your Basics Books and Lectures? (That’s 18 books and 14 binders of lectures in total).

I have owned copies of all the basic books. At the time I was in, lectures were not available.

Do you own the Philadelphia Doctorate Course (lecture series) on CD?

Nope!

Are you currently on a course? If so, which one?

I am on a clear and steady course called real life.

Did you receive our newest free informational DVD, Scientology – An Overview, featuring the brand new biography on L. Ron Hubbard? If no, would you like a copy?

Did they rewrite LRH's history again. Is he still touted as a great explorer, engineer, nuclear physicist and naval hero? Sure, send me a copy. It might be worth a few laughs.

Any other special mailing requests or help you need?

Look at the top of your org board and tell me who hasn't blown yet.

Sincerly,

Aneley

Patron
Hahjahahha oyu really made me laugh!!!!!!

So, are you sending this email? ;)

I really think that it would be great to send emails from email adresses othyer then your original!!!

Last edited: