What's new

DM: IDEAL EXIT STRATEGY

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Personally I love having DM in charge of Scientology. I hope he never leaves. It just cannot get any better than having a brutal, insane, lying, bumbling, self-destructive strategist at the helm. It's a simple equation...

LONGER DM STAYS:FASTER CoS GOES.

But wait, there are some master chess moves he could make. That bothers me. That's why I am willing to lay out the perfect EXIT STRATEGY for him that is a no-lose proposition. By publishing it in advance, I think he doesn't dare try it for fear that the whistle has already been blown on the scam.

So, I won't charge him anything for this brilliant strategy; it is humbly tendered as a gift to DM....That's right, a priceless get out of jail free card! ("the card was free, keep it so")

HOW DM GIVES HIMSELF A COMPLETE AMNESTY BEFORE THE LYNCH CROWDS SHOW UP AT HIS FRONT DOOR.

1. Call a mandatory worldwide event and tell some whopper lies to get everyone to show up. Say something about LRH in the message obliquely implying that there is "word from the old man" and peddle it on all channels including rampant rumor lines and leaks. But to be sure, use ethics threats to round up any unconfirmed slackers. Herd 'em all together for an international simulcast.

2. With suitable gravitas (as practiced when the Old Man causitively shed his encumbrance a quarter century ago) frame the story as if it is the long awaited sequel to that famous event where DM announced he was taking over as NuRon the II.

3. Tell some personal stories of how close he (DM) was with the Old Man and then begin dropping small bomblets about LRH confiding in him certain information and parts of his Ron hat. Get the audience to drool when the bells are rung, then proceed to....

4. Give the ulta-cosmic confidential briefing that was not possible for the last 25 years. But the time has come. Look at the camera with that same hitman-serious glare you had with Tom when you posed on motorcycles and ask defiantly: "Do you want to know what L Ron Hubbard told me to tell you?" The audience will be frothing at the mouth with this last ringing bell.

5. SELL IT DM, BABY, SELL IT! Ron said he needed more time than he thought he would need to lay out the Bridge to Total Freedom for US...because the psychs and priests did a real number on all of the people of Earth and he underestimated the amount of case that needed to be addressed so his Scientology friends could join him playing out in the universe as a full OT. (be sure cameras pan the rapturous reactions, get some Extreme closeups of women crying and Tom dabbing a handkerchief in baby Suri's teary eyes)

6. Ron assigned DM a condition of NON EXISTENCE and gave him ultra confidential LRH briefings that had to be done verbally because we, as Scientologists, could not afford to ever let the Earth Rescue Plan fall into enemy hands. Ron personally apologized for creating this "hidden data line" but he felt you would all understand that it was the greatest good. Ron said to ask them "DO YOU FORGIVE ME FOR VIOLATING THE HIDDEN DATA POLICY THIS ONE TIME?" Be sure everyone answers "YES!" or get filmed footage of lip-synchers to ethics immediately at the end of the event.

7. Now DM, step up your game to "shock & awe". Tell 'em that Ron assigned the entire planet earth Non-Existence before he left and told DM he knew he could the trust him to take the helm. And DM gave the Old Man his sacred word that he would get it done.

8. Then DM, do what you do best. Blitz the crowd with a dazzling media display showing your huge accomplishments of the past two-plus decades. Be sure to punch up the IRS victory ("the War is Over" archived footage in sepia would be a good touch). Golden Age of Tech, The Basics and put a dagger in the heart of fence sitters with the suppression shattering expansion of the Ideal Orgs planetwide!

9. This is where DM acts humble and talks about the huge "boots in the sky" that he has had to wear that the commodore and the commodore alone can really claim. Confess that, just like LRH said, it took "a lot longer than expected" for him (DM) to get things out of Non Existence. As a matter of fact it took a quarter century and the big big big big big big news is that the the condition has been completed!!! "Mission Accomplished Sir, we are upgrading to Danger!!!" (audience standing ovation)

10. Keep the rolling thunder going and blow 'em away by saying that the Danger Condition has also been handled!!! "Mission Accomplished Sir, we are upgrading to Emergency!!!" (audience jumping ovation)

11. Now tell them that Ron said that when the place was out of Danger that he wanted DM to help him wear a part of the LRH hat that nobody had ever even tried to wear before. DM will tease and tantalize on this but not say directly what it is other than it "has to do with the final step that makes planetary clearing a reality within 10 years!" (or something equally awesome that will make people line charge and cry and the same time.)

12. Now comes the nuclear bomb. DM announces that after a quarter century he is doing power change, as per Ron's directions, and management will be run by....(curtain opens, out marches newly uniformed, saber-wielding "THE FIRST EVER, FULLY TRAINED, OEC/FEBC, 100% ON SOURCE L. RON HUBBARD TRUST MANAGEMENT TEAM" (crowd sobbing now)

13. Tom Cruise gets up and says he is a member of the Board of Directors as do other celebs, who each vow a lifelong commitment to ensuring that Ron's policies are followed absolutely, 100% of the time.

14. DM salutes the new team that is taking over management, salutes LRH, salutes loyal scientologists around the world. He convinces everyone he is truly a humble servant of the Lord. He bows gracefully and repeatedly thru a half hour worldwide standing ovation and countless "Hip Hip Hoorays!"

15. DM gives his solemn oath that he will never disconnect, but will be "right here" working with YOU and RON to ensure that we all make it to total freedom!. (at this point registrars all turn on their pocket calculators and click their ballpoint pens into the writing position.

16. DM departs, the new TRUST MANAGEMENT TEAM introduces themselves and their posts. They break the news of a complete and total "eternal amnesty". Also, the cancellation of all SP Declares & wrong disconnections. Also, per-original LRH policy, an unbelievable price reduction in all auditing/training to 60% off!! (crowds now beg to be allowed to see the registrars and the new L.RON HUBBARD TRUST DIRECTOR announces that "Scientology is back and it's fun again!"

DM goes off the lines but that only means he doesn't appear at events. (DM still runs it, but thru some "buffers" just like Michael Corleone ran the family business in the Godfather)

If the new HUBBARD TRUST MANAGEMENT TEAM pulls off an expansion, all the credit goes to DM for the 25 years of hard work to bring it up to Emergency so it was possible.

If the new HUBBARD TRUST MANAGEMENT TEAM crashes and burns (e.g. the Ideal Org Ponzi Scheme blows up) then DM blames the new team and he is off the hook. Similarly, if they fail to handle pr flaps or lawsuits (per LRH policy) and any old business comes back to haunt the Church, DM blames them for not applying the tech on legal. If more major PR flaps occur, DM blames them for not applying standard PR policy. You get the idea.

No matter what happens, DM gets the praise and the new team takes the blame.

Any legal action doesn't focus on DM so he is free from the sufferings and hostilities he inflicted on others in the past.

And DM reserves the right to COME BACK on mission to save the CoS if they slip down into danger. He gets all the praise. If things take a long long long time to fix, it's because of what the HUBBARD TRUST did wrong.

DM's legacy is ensured, guaranteed!

That's his exit strategy. (but actually he still pulls all the strings just like Hubbard did when he claimed he was no longer management, so it's business as usual for the Church of Scientology)

I sure hope he doesn't take this way out. Let's watch him try to surf the unstoppable TSUNAMI of public scorn, litigation and a half century of burned customers. Good luck, Dave.

Last edited:

Doom

Lurking.
I have to agree with the first statement the longer he stays the faster the CofS goes, It seems he keeps digging that hole and spending the hard earned of the faithful in the name of vanity and image instead of just getting on with the job at hand (It wasn't his job in the first place).:duh:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
I like your thinking HH - wanna run a cult?

I hear there's a vacancy coming soon for a leader.:whistling:

HelluvaHoax!

I like your thinking HH - wanna run a cult?

I hear there's a vacancy coming soon for a leader.:whistling:

Thanks Scooter for the terrific vote of confidence.

I actually ran a cult before. I had hundreds of thousands of dedicated followers. As a matter of fact, they did everything I did and went everywhere I went. They were an elite corps of tireless zealots that unquestioningly obeyed command intention, good or bad, right or wrong.

Oh wait! Those were BTs, never mind. (Damn, I always get the Sea Org and BT's confused).

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Wow, that's quite the read... excellent job! Creative as all get go...:thumbsup:

Happy u liked it! THX!

Hope you still like it when I tell you that aside from some of the little creative flourishes, I actually believe this absurdly contrived IDEAL EXIT STRATEGY for DM would work perfectly for Scientologists worldwide. They'd blow down & blow out & release theta, by the numbers.

It's actually considerably less outrageous and vastly more credible than the event done 23 years ago announcing:

"RON'S NOT DEAD. HE EXTERIOR, HAVING LOTS OF WINS & FIXING THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE"

skydog

Patron Meritorious
If the new HUBBARD TRUST MANAGEMENT TEAM pulls off an expansion, all the credit goes to DM for the 25 years of hard work to bring it up to Emergency so it was possible.

If the new HUBBARD TRUST MANAGEMENT TEAM crashes and burns (e.g. the Ideal Org Ponzi Scheme blows up) then DM blames the new team and he is off the hook. Similarly, if they fail to handle pr flaps or lawsuits (per LRH policy) and any old business comes back to haunt the Church, DM blames them for not applying the tech on legal. If more major PR flaps occur, DM blames them for not applying standard PR policy. You get the idea.

No matter what happens, DM gets the praise and the new team takes the blame.

Dave has had a lot of practice taking credit for the good and blaming others for the bad; sounds like a perfect plan.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Wonderful, HH, wonderful!

Am I allowed to be a party-pooper and talk about legal liability for the 25+ years when he was an officer of the CofS, etc.?

Oh. Didn't think so. Sorry.

Back to the :party:

Paul

HelluvaHoax!

Wonderful, HH, wonderful!

Am I allowed to be a party-pooper and talk about legal liability for the 25+ years when he was an officer of the CofS, etc.?

Oh. Didn't think so. Sorry.

Back to the :party: Paul

Wait a minute, Paul! I give priceless strategic planning for no charge.... Advice so good that Don Corleone himself would hire me as his consigliere! And you still want more freebies?!!?

I didn't think I was allowed to give you any more free get-out-of-jail-tech because of HCOPL "Free Service Free Fall".

But, after researching it, I found that DM had done a GAT Revision of that old policy and it is now called "Free Service Fac, Free Fail" so I guess it's okay. So, here is:

PART II: "IDEAL EXIT STRATEGY"

DM'S WITLESS PROTECTION PROGRAM:
How to confront and shatter Criminal Prosecution & Civil Litigation.

1. Dave, continue to gather ye vast mountains of parishioner dough. A few hundred million in discretionary funds filtered thru a Byzantine labyrinth of off shore accounts will do.

2. Complete your new base in an extradition-free haven. Go ahead and set up SafeBase #2 and SafeBase #3 as backups. Maintain a network of for-hire private planes and pilots at the ready, just in case something comes down unexpectedly.

3. Get any vestiges of management out of your hands so nothing can pierce the corporate veils and get the new HUBBARD TRUST SUPER ADMINISTRATION TEAM functional.

4. Have your lawyers set up a modest retirement fund and get off the lines. Taking only $24,000 per year would sound pretty religious when the media tries to go after you again. And while they are at it, work out a way the CoS can solicit your "advice" without triggering anything that can be used to pin any church management decisions to you personally.

5. Have the CoS REJECT a fair number of your advices, just to prove (if it goes to court later) that they are autonomous and under no duress or obligation to follow anything you offer as advice.

6. Now about the possibility of any legal ghosts from the past 25 years coming back to haunt you. No problem. You got yer offshore haven to hang out. Yo got yer $100M in legal defense fund to buy at least 10 years of delays & appeals if it comes to that. You got yer Fair Game policy to go after witnesses or buy them off. What if this all fails and it looks like you might get a guilty in absentia? That's why I get paid the big bucks for my advice. Read on...

7. GET YOUR DUCKS IN A ROW, DAVE! The congregation will now open up the Holy Book... (Ron's Power Hat Write-up) and turn to the Book of Exodus.
Be sure to clay demo the part about how Ron the Magician tricked his top ten followers AND his wife, Mary Sue, to take the fall for him when the busts came down hard from the FBI. Memorize verbatim Ron's success story about how he lived large while the others rotted in the penitentiary. Be sure to Chinese School the section on creating a guilty paper trail and folder confessions of all the ducks who will get blown out of the sky if/when you see something gaining on you in your rearview mirror. I think you already have been doing a fine job of "seeding" the files with a vast array of incriminating evidence pointing to the ducks. Don't feel bad about them. Think of it as a sacrificial offering...you toss a couple dozen Int Execs into a volcano to appease the Gods of Justice. No biggie, it's greatest good for your Dynamics, ain't it?

So there you have it. Worst case scenario....Dave dances overseas and some other guys get hung. Nothing new, another day, another flap handled. Business as usual for the Church of Scientology.

Ye asked and ye received. POP!!! (Party On Paul!!!)

HelluvaHoax!

HH I want to part with you!

Either:

A) You have declared me an SP's SP and you want to "part" with me. (i.e. disconnect)

OR

B) You have an evil transcriptionist and actually want to party.

I say it's "B". So, offload that bitch and the party is WAYYYY ON! lol

PS: I am trying to use an old Azimuth meter to date/locate when/where the party is. I hope this shit works!