What's new

Drug traffic.

at3ist

Patron with Honors
Did hubabrd really traffic with drugs and communist as ron dewolf says in penthouse magazine? I mean the guy can be lying but who knows, drug traffic was not that difficult in those times, just a few kilos in your bag when traveling and police where not even looking for it. Pablo escobar started that way in the 80s, and even when they discovered him, it was not a serious crime.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
It's probable.

Ron DeWolf said.. "Two of the people we were involved with in the late fifties in England were Errol Flynn and a man who was high up in the Labor Party at the time. My father and Errol Flynn were very similar. They were only interested in money, sex, booze, and drugs. At that time, in the late fifties, Flynn was pretty much of a burned-out hulk. But he was involved in smuggling deals with my father: gold from the Mediterranean, and some drugs --mostly cocaine. They were both just a little larger than life."

http://www.lermanet.com/scientologynews/penthouse-LRonHubbardJr-interview-1983.htm

"Errol Flynn - born 100 years ago today - found fame with his portrayals of swashbuckling heroes such as Robin Hood and Captain Blood yet his real life was even more adventurous than any of his films. The original serial womanising, heavy-drinking, drug-taking hellraiser packed more into his 50 years than most would do in several lifetimes."

http://www.express.co.uk/expressyourself/108879/Errol-Flynn-First-of-the-hellraisers

secretiveoldfag

Silver Meritorious Patron
Has very much changed?

What's the most obvious reason for the major campaign to infiltrate police and security forces in Colombia, backed up by the floating bank?

Anonycat

Crusader
A friend of mine was on the ship with Ron, and said that there were multiple scams going. One guy was into money laundering, one into drug smuggling, etc.

suspiciousperson

Patron with Honors
Did hubabrd really traffic with drugs and communist as ron dewolf says in penthouse magazine? I mean the guy can be lying but who knows, drug traffic was not that difficult in those times, just a few kilos in your bag when traveling and police where not even looking for it. Pablo escobar started that way in the 80s, and even when they discovered him, it was not a serious crime.

Wtf are you gibbering about? For essentially the entirety of the 20th century, and especially so after Nixon launched the war on drugs, serious drug trafficking has been considered to be right up there with murder in most countries. You can face the death penalty for it even in relatively civilised places like Singapore.

If you want to argue that drug trafficking isn't a serious crime morally/ethically speaking then I will be the first to agree with you. However, the majority of people now and the vast majority then were/are fully on board with this, they hate drug traffickers, and while I disagree with their ultimate conclusion* it's not hard to see why. But to claim that Pablo Escobar wasn't considered a serious criminal is flipping nuts.

Just ask the Columbian police:

Death_of_Pablo_Escobar.jpg

*cause I am smarter than them and have put a lot of intellectual effort into rationalising what I like to do as good, just like every other person who thinks they are good...

suspiciousperson

Patron with Honors
BTW I am also rather interested - is there any truth to the idea the Freewinds may be involved in smuggling something or other? It seems like bollocks to me for various reasons but anyone know anything?

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
BTW I am also rather interested - is there any truth to the idea the Freewinds may be involved in smuggling something or other? It seems like bollocks to me for various reasons but anyone know anything?

Other than I would not surprised at all.... nope..

hubbard-cartoon-private-eye-87.jpg

Day 2, page 23, Clearwater Commission Hearings, L Ron Hubbard's son speaking under oath: http://www.lermanet.com/82cwcommission2-021-040.htm

"my father always felt that he was above the law because he had created the law. He created whatever rules, regulations, and laws to be lived by. There was only one sin in Scientology, which was repeated to me at least a few thousand times, which is, getting caught."

Deeana

Patron with Honors
It has been established that LRH used drugs. Uppers and downers? Somewhere in one of the early accounts of life aboard the Freewinds his "stash" of drugs was described. It is doubtful Hubbard was visiting a doctor to obtain prescriptions. I would think he was illegally obtaining whatever drugs he had/used.

LRH Jr. is very clear that greed was a prime motivator for LRH. And he had lots and lots of cash. One of the prime requirements for "investing" in drug trafficking. There is a huge "return on investment" in a successful drug deal. And greed has led less avaricious folks than LRH into dealing drugs.

Certain of the smaller, less well known Caribbean islands in those days (especially in the 60s and well into the 70s) were wide open to drug trafficking for decades. Some who live there say they still are - just that the "doors" are not open quite so wide nowadays. And the cost of the bribes to local officials have increased greatly. I am not as familiar with the Mediterranean areas, but would think the north coast of Africa was pretty wide open in those decades also.

I do not think that everyone aboard a ship would have known about drugs coming onto or going off LRH's "fleet". But I not only think it was possible, I think it was likely.

I was never aware of the LRH/Errol Flynn connection before. Gawwd. Years ago I read an "unvarnished" biography of Flynn. Talk about leading a morally bankrupt life!

Wants2Talk

1) I find DeWolf credible - tested by time - the things he said at personal risk have proven out over time.
2) Hubbard was influenced by Crowley's Thelemic ethic (as am I + Jesus) [ I know, call me crazy].

at3ist

Patron with Honors
Wtf are you gibbering about? For essentially the entirety of the 20th century, and especially so after Nixon launched the war on drugs, serious drug trafficking has been considered to be right up there with murder in most countries. You can face the death penalty for it even in relatively civilised places like Singapore.

If you want to argue that drug trafficking isn't a serious crime morally/ethically speaking then I will be the first to agree with you. However, the majority of people now and the vast majority then were/are fully on board with this, they hate drug traffickers, and while I disagree with their ultimate conclusion* it's not hard to see why. But to claim that Pablo Escobar wasn't considered a serious criminal is flipping nuts.

Just ask the Columbian police:

Death_of_Pablo_Escobar.jpg

*cause I am smarter than them and have put a lot of intellectual effort into rationalising what I like to do as good, just like every other person who thinks they are good...

I am speaking the truth, in those days 50s 60s and 70s hell even 80s and early 90s drugs were not a serious crime and were not looked for, I have read Pablo Escobar several biographies and there are various stories about authorities just being stupid about what that white powder was, there are several other stories about people getting caught only to pay a couple of years or with just a warning to not do it again or if it was on the USA they were just deported to their original countries and their visas cancelled.

There were not actual detectors and technology that exist now, and drug traffic was just a thing of guts, and a little bit of inteligence, and was not a serious crime at least not to the level it is now. And if in those times you had a boat as hubbard did drug traffic would have been like taking a candy from a kid.

As another story pablo escobar only mistake was involving himself in colombian politics, that was the only way politicians started a war on him and found out he was in drug traffic, then he was paying jail time in a jail he build himself and had a lot of priviledges and several celebrities visited him and escaped only when there were rumors of extrardition to USA. And that was the time police and USA started to seriously hunt him cuz his plan was to take over colombia and place a president himself that would have denied extradition, but his methods were putting bombs to whoever was against him. That was the way he putted heat on himself, other way he would have lived a happy life.

USA and other countries only started to get serious about drugs when they saw, people from emerging countries were building empires around it, before they discover that, drug traffic was a simple easy thing that was not as difficult as it is today, to say it on another terms. Who knows if hubbard sized that opportunity window and made a little money from it or if it was just nibs talking bs.

Also that picture is a sad thing cuz everyone of those police guys were killed and their families too, and there are several other pictures with the same outcome. Stupid people who thought they could humilliate the world biggest cartel in those times by taking pictures with their dead leader that were directly placed in newspapers. A couple of hundred dollars were paid to 16 year olds for every cop they killed. They even killed ones that were not involved, just in case, Sad thing.

Last edited:

Wants2Talk

Hubbard was a bad-ass - no pantywaist dilettante.
[video=youtube;2W628Z9vspk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2W628Z9vspk[/video]

secretiveoldfag

Does anyone who visits ESMB really believe that the little admiral sends his private yacht to Colombia, lends it to the Colombian security forces for training exercises (men with guns running around in his sacred space), gets the poor dimwits from his Florida orgs to pay for the privilege of running TWTH campaigns in Cartagena and Santa Marta, gives medals to outstanding members of the police force, and so on and on over several years now, is doing this for the public benefit?

There is plenty of information, using Google Images to search for Colombian Army on Freewinds.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?33036-Free-Courses-for-Colombian-Army

http://www.carolineletkeman.org/archives/8698

http://www.scientology.org/how-we-help/way-to-happiness/community-actions/columbia.html

The key element in all of this is Freewinds. It is somehow equipped for whatever scam(s) the tiny shipmaster is running, slaves, dope, violence, money. He hangs on to his little boat despite asbestos and decrepitude. Her last dry dock lasted almost a month; that's a heck of a time for a routine check-up. It would cost millions of dollars. The last major refits were done in 2009 (I think) and cost at least $25 million.

What better cover for criminal activities than a private cult boat manned by slaves but defined as a passenger ship which floats to and from from one corrupt Caribbean port to the next?

Edited to add: I see they have also been working in Thailand with the Royal Thai Army. What is the position there?

Last edited:

at3ist

Patron with Honors
@Secretiveoldgfag you know what? you are right, even when drug traffic is very difficult right now, for a big ship with a church facade and with rich people traveling on it, it would be easy. And a perfect way to traffic with drugs and other shady things. So its not only a thing of the past cuz nowdays a kilo of cocain is worth more due to the restrictions, and that only means more money for the people who do it.

I mean nobody is really falling for scientology nowdays, they have to make money some other way. Maybe thats why they dont even try to get new people, the church is just a facade to more shady things.

The scientology cartel was born. And I have always suspected that scientology is just a small branch of a more big organization, I still dont believe that hubbard was so lucky and able to create the whole thing out of nothing. This cult is so perfectly genius in how to manage and slave people that I dont believe he made it all by himself.

Last edited:

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Perhaps, also, he is preparing Columbia to be his on-dwarf-source version of "Bulgravia"
This would include generating blackmail material to keep the natives in line

aegerprimo

Summa Cum Laude
IMHO there would be more whistle-blowers with particulars about any drug trafficking by now besides LRH's abused son. I do agree however, that LRH was acquiring drugs for himself illegally (there are many stories from several people and proof about that).

at3ist

Patron with Honors
IMHO there would be more whistle-blowers with particulars about any drug trafficking by now besides LRH's abused son. I do agree however, that LRH was acquiring drugs for himself illegally (there are many stories from several people and proof about that).

Thats the kind of stuff that keeps scientology working, "if they really kill people why there is not dead bodies found on orgs" its not like they will traficc drugs with scientology stamps on it. Its not like if you get caught the police will label you as a scientologist either. They are infiltrating groups and if one of those soldiers gets caught media will be all over the army connection instead of scientology. Nobody cares about scientology, just guys like us in the internet, without any real vote or investigations skills, we will never find the "whistle-blowers" thats for sure, and goverments are not interested, they are waiting for a jonestown replica to give some attention. But if an operation like snow white was planned, drug traffic its a kids play.

In this areas we need to use lrh tech in the sense that if they are scientologist, they have their crimes, a little search will bring them up, but no one is interested, and the ones that are, are all over kattie holmes and tom cruice.

PS I know a lot of you guys were scientologist and you were not criminals, but you guys also know, there are tons of layers in scientology and the ones that have been in the deepest layers have spoken only bad stuff, in terms of criminal activity. And the core layer of it all, will never speak of course.

Last edited:

phenomanon

Canyon
Thats the kind of stuff that keeps scientology working, "if they really kill people why there is not dead bodies found on orgs" its not like they will traficc drugs with scientology stamps on it. Its not like if you get caught the police will label you as a scientologist either. They are infiltrating groups and if one of those soldiers gets caught media will be all over the army connection instead of scientology. Nobody cares about scientology, just guys like us in the internet, without any real vote or investigations skills, we will never find the "whistle-blowers" thats for sure, and goverments are not interested, they are waiting for a jonestown replica to give some attention. But if an operation like snow white was planned, drug traffic its a kids play.

In this areas we need to use lrh tech in the sense that if they are scientologist, they have their crimes, a little search will bring them up, but no one is interested, and the ones that are, are all over kattie holmes and tom cruice.

PS I know a lot of you guys were scientologist and you were not criminals, but you guys also know, there are tons of layers in scientology and the ones that have been in the deepest layers have spoken only bad stuff, in terms of criminal activity. And the core layer of it all, will never speak of course.

It's too hard to believe that DM would be transporting any drugs on the Freewinds.
Foolish to do, with so much to lose (not lOOse!) if found out.
DM has plenty of money to hire professional " mules" to do the transporting for him.
It's easy to believe that DM has his tiny hand in the drug trade, however. Those glass hi-rises in Caragena were not built with monies made by ordinary Colombian workers. Drug money built them and sustains them. The " moral codes" of Scn would not permit the dealing of drugs. The trafficing would have to be kept on the 'down-low', which would mean meaningful 'baksheesh' ( bribes) to Colombian officials.
What your fees buy.

secretiveoldfag

'Moral codes'? In the same breath as 'Scientology?

:laugh:

Scientology's moral code comes in one sentence: Don't Get Caught but if you do get caught, lie your pants off.