What's new

ESMB's spys and dirty tricksters?

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
That would depend entirely upon how many lawyers you had.

Very true. At the most it might accomplish is turning the light upon them up a notch when it got picked up by the media. And the reasons they'd come up with to deny others their religious freedoms for doing what they have done in forming a tax exempt religious corporation would hopefully come home to roost and bite them in the ass or turn into quite a lucrative counter suit. But it would be an ugly ride wouldn't it?

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Nice derail attempt. Surprised you didn't name drop while you were at it. ( Oh... I see.... you got that going on in a subsequent post here. :eyeroll:)

I don't hate anyone and certainly not you. Do you think everyone who asks you to be truthful hates you?
I know enough about you, based upon communications from you, not to trust you. It's nothing more than that.

There is a big difference between hate and distrust. Humor us and tell us why you are posting with a new nic name, and lurking with the old one. That way you don't have to keep ignoring the question and think I hate you because I am trying to get an answer to my question.

Wonder why CO2 doesn't like that question.

According to another poster on this thread, CO2 already posted the answer at an earlier time, so (if true) why wouldn't CO2 be happy to answer it? The other poster didn't want to answer it either and told me to "go search" for it. When I asked that poster why they didn't just simply answer me, they replied because they have a "fat ethics folder", whatever that is supposed to mean.

Then the other poster told me to PM CO2 and ask. I wouldn't do that because my previous experience with CO2, showed me without a scintilla of doubt that CO2 cannot be trusted.

By the way, I did search it using an assortment of "key words" but didn't find it. I'm not saying another can't find it with better searching, but my own searches dead ended. That would be the first time I was not able to find something I was looking for on ESMB.

So, what conclusion do I draw from all this? LOL. Just that weirdness continues to swirl around CO2. And I never got any answer to my previous question either (a couple years ago) about how Bob Adams, senior OSA exec, is allowed to "be friends with" a known squirrel & SP who commits "high crimes" like public disavowal of Scn and supporting (and posting on an SP website) ESMB.

Just.....weirdness. LOL.

Last edited:

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Used to be Dianetics was separate from Scientology and worked as an effective front group like WISE and all the rest. I've noticed that DM isn't as bright as Ron and began clumping them together to where there is no distinction...same buildings, etc. He even pronounces it as "Dianeticscientology".

I think most people went for Dianetics and got sucker punched into Scientology. Could be wrong it's just what I think.

In this way DM keeps identifying Dianetics as a church and a religion and people definitely do not want that.

On a side note if one were to replace fraud for every Scientology use of the words church, religion, science and philosophy one would have perfect duplication and the mystery sandwich as-ised.

Guanolocol;

Dianetics was never really separate from scientology, except perhaps for the very brief period when Elcon lost the 'rights' to Dianetics circa 1952-3? As far as I know even then Elcon had dianetics operating in his replacement organizations newly coined as church of scientology and even Church of American science which also established as a lead_in_to_scientology front group. So except as I mentioned above dianetics and scientology operated as a combined ideology with their procedures interspersed.

I think it was mid 1970's possibly a bit later, that an issue PL or HCOB came out called 'ridge on the bridge' claiming that the reason** some people were not staying on the bridge or progressing was that some had read DMSMH and wanted to go clear, whereas others were more attracted to the 'spirtual'/OT aspect and wanted 'spiritual freedom'. It was thus stated that Dianetics had to do with the mind and led to Clear, while Scientology was for the spirit and led to OT. Each public person's 'want' was to be ascertained and catered to.

This even went so far as to demanding of orgs of that date to create separate physical entrances/door and to have separate signs above each. It happened to some degree in some locations but not all and was soooo not how the organizations functioned that it gradually fell out of being implemented or maintained.

The push in marketing did however retain some of that 'separated targeting'.

** there may have been a more hidden agenda to attempt 'business entity separation' in order to give the churches of scientology an
alter_corporate_ego because of the increasing liabilities of investigations and legal actions against the Church of California mother church to which tight association I believe existed in the 60's and earlier 70's. This of course could see even more 'enhanced' in the 'corporate_sort_out' of 1980 thru 1982 or so, which is gone into with much more detail in Larry Brennan's declaration.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
Also on how many PI's digging up and/or manufacturing dirt against their agents. :)

Maybe an older, terminally ill ex member would just love to initiate it all, someone who can't be intimidated because they don't give a shit anymore. A person who wants to go out swinging... I'll keep it in mind if I ever get there!:coolwink:

HelluvaHoax!

Guanolocol;

Dianetics was never really separate from scientology, except perhaps for the very brief period when Elcon lost the 'rights' to Dianetics circa 1952-3? As far as I know even then Elcon had dianetics operating in his replacement organizations newly coined as church of scientology and even Church of American science which also established as a lead_in_to_scientology front group. So except as I mentioned above dianetics and scientology operated as a combined ideology with their procedures interspersed.

I think it was mid 1970's possibly a bit later, that an issue PL or HCOB came out called 'ridge on the bridge' claiming that the reason** some people were not staying on the bridge or progressing was that some had read DMSMH and wanted to go clear, whereas others were more attracted to the 'spirtual'/OT aspect and wanted 'spiritual freedom'. It was thus stated that Dianetics had to do with the mind and led to Clear, while Scientology was for the spirit and led to OT. Each public person's 'want' was to be ascertained and catered to.

This even went so far as to demanding of orgs of that date to create separate physical entrances/door and to have separate signs above each. It happened to some degree in some locations but not all and was soooo not how the organizations functioned that it gradually fell out of being implemented or maintained.

** there may have been a more hidden agenda to attempt 'business entity separation' in order to give the churches of scientology an
alter_corporate_ego because of the increasing liabilities of investigations and legal actions against the Church of California mother church to which tight association I believe existed in the 60's and earlier 70's. This of course could see even more 'enhanced' in the 'corporate_sort_out' of 1980 thru 1982 or so, which is gone into with much more detail in Larry Brennan's declaration.

Good post!

Reminds me of the ludicrous statements by NOI members who got an opportunity to practice TR-L when protesters outside an org asked them how Scientology was consistent with their NOI beliefs. The reply was not very convincing. . .

There's that classic video capture of that annoyed NOI member outside of an Org who claims that they are "not here for Scientology, we're here for Dianetics." .

If that was true, what is the auditor supposed to do if the NOI pc suddenly voices the Clear cog in a Dianetics session? End the process off quickly so they don't go Scientology Clear when they are "only here for the Dianetics?" LOL.

Four years ago I posted this naughty bit. . .

Originally Posted by HelluvaHoax!

What happens, then, when a NOI Dianeticist (NOID) gets the Scientology Clear Cog?

We listen in on their Dianetic session...

NOID
Hey! I be making all this shit up my own damn self!

COS AUDITOR
As-Salamu Alaykum! That's the Clear Cog!

NOID
This better be the Dianetics Clear Cog and
not the damn Scientology Clear Cog, you
white-devil-slavemaster-xenu-worshipping-motherfucker!

COS AUDITOR
(silently pressing security alarm under table)
Oh no, it's definitely only Dianetics Clear.
Totally different, brother, I swear!
A Scientology Clear gets sick all
the time and can't remember shit!

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
CO2 changed his nik (from memory) when he found out that his previous name (when googled) had way too many personal photos and details etc about his family ... one of whom works abroad in a pretty red hot position. I presumed (at the time) that it would be too hard for him to delete them all even if he got the OK from a mod and that's why he was allowed to have a new nik (which is close to the original).

He does sometimes log in with both niks (at the same time) and I (again assumed) that he just logged in using the wrong one and didn't realise or whatever (I've seen others do that) but I also realised that if he really wanted to be sneaky about it he would have gone invisible with one or both. He could also be checking for PM's or 'likes' etc to his old nic or be using 2 computers at the same time (as I do) and be logged in on both using both names.

If someone asks me questions that I don't want to answer ... I just don't answer them (I'm not a scientologist anymore so I do what I like, lol).

Call me old fashioned but to me CO2 is a friendly soul ... who still believes in some things that I don't, mainly hangs at the Apollo thread but has perhaps been an 'over sharer' of his past and unless some facts come out (about him being OSA or in OSA's pocket) I'll keep believing that.

Bob Adams certainly sounds weird but we can assume he has his "reasons" ... for keeping his "old friends" close but CO2 isn't daft and would understand that.

:whistling:

HelluvaHoax!

CO2 changed his nik (from memory) when he found out that his previous name (when googled) had way too many personal photos and details etc about his family ... one of whom works abroad in a pretty red hot position. I presumed (at the time) that it would be too hard for him to delete them all even if he got the OK from a mod and that's why he was allowed to have a new nik (which is close to the original).

He does sometimes log in with both niks (at the same time) and I (again assumed) that he just logged in using the wrong one and didn't realise or whatever (I've seen others do that) but I also realised that if he really wanted to be sneaky about it he would have gone invisible with one or both. He could also be checking for PM's or 'likes' etc to his old nic or be using 2 computers at the same time (as I do) and be logged in on both using both names.

If someone asks me questions that I don't want to answer ... I just don't answer them (I'm not a scientologist anymore so I do what I like, lol).

Call me old fashioned but to me CO2 is a friendly soul ... who still believes in some things that I don't, mainly hangs at the Apollo thread but has perhaps been an 'over sharer' of his past and unless some facts come out (about him being OSA or in OSA's pocket) I'll keep believing that.

Bob Adams certainly sounds weird but we can assume he has his "reasons" ... for keeping his "old friends" close but CO2 isn't daft and would understand that.

I suppose you could be right.

But, in my personal experience with Scientologists, Sea Org members, GO and OSA, I never saw even one instance of a Senior OSA Exec being pals with a known squirrel, SP and supporter of other SPs.

That's where I get off the bus--on the word "could".

Because, it is within the realm of possibility that Ron Hubbard's promised state of Clear and OT could also be true. LOL.

Like I say, I'm off that bus--and i have a personal experience with the friendly soul Carmelo that leave me no doubt I never want to have ANYTHING do to with him ever again. Hey, what do I know, I'm an anti-social personality! LOL

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Like I say, I'm off that bus--and i have a personal experience with the friendly soul Carmelo that leave me no doubt I never want to have ANYTHING do to with him ever again. Hey, what do I know, I'm an anti-social personality! LOL

I dunno how to respond to that HH ... no-one ever says what he has done, so it's impossible.

:confused2:

I suppose you could be right.

But, in my personal experience with Scientologists, Sea Org members, GO and OSA, I never saw even one instance of a Senior OSA Exec being pals with a known squirrel, SP and supporter of other SPs.

That's where I get off the bus--on the word "could".

Because, it is within the realm of possibility that Ron Hubbard's promised state of Clear and OT could also be true. LOL.

I have no personal experience with CO2. But the first part of your post has always interested me about him. He has consistently peddled the line about how he can just swish in and out of all sorts of circles, such as ESMB, people who are declared, or PTS, other people who would be right into OSAs
OPs, etc, mixed with Big Noters and Wealthy. Such a breeze. I don't believe it.

guanoloco

As-Wased
Guanolocol;

Thanks for this. When one reads the OECs the distinction is really pushed...separate premises, separate CF and all that...a baby step into Scientology.

Miscavige certainly does not market that way. The regular wog sees them as the same so when Dianetics is mentioned Scientology is thought of. Didn't use to be that way.

Gib

Crusader
Thanks for this. When one reads the OECs the distinction is really pushed...separate premises, separate CF and all that...a baby step into Scientology.

Miscavige certainly does not market that way. The regular wog sees them as the same so when Dianetics is mentioned Scientology is thought of. Didn't use to be that way.

just as aside, that NOI leader was pushing dianetics to his flock, and not scientology.

Don't know how that is gonna work out. :confused2:

guanoloco

As-Wased
just as aside, that NOI leader was pushing dianetics to his flock, and not scientology.

Don't know how that is gonna work out. :confused2:

You know...shouldn't the NOI be more acclimated for the Freak Zone?

Hasn't FarraCON claimed he's been aboard the NOI mother ship? Sort of like Cap'n Bill waiting for Ron's mother ship?

Gib

Crusader
You know...shouldn't the NOI be more acclimated for the Freak Zone?

Hasn't FarraCON claimed he's been aboard the NOI mother ship? Sort of like Cap'n Bill waiting for Ron's mother ship?

I reckon he don't know about the freezone,

you know, only Ron's brand. Hubbard was pushing for a monopoly early on.

But hey, the work was free so keep it so. :roflmao:

HelluvaHoax!

I have no personal experience with CO2. But the first part of your post has always interested me about him. He has consistently peddled the line about how he can just swish in and out of all sorts of circles, such as ESMB, people who are declared, or PTS, other people who would be right into OSAs
OPs, etc, mixed with Big Noters and Wealthy. Such a breeze. I don't believe it.

LOL

I call bullshit. What can they do, declare me again? LOL

OSA EXEC
If you don't stop posting on the Internet
we are going to Declare you.

EX-SCN
Again?

OSA EXEC
Okay, then we are going to
double-declare you!

EX-SCN
Really? So what?

OSA EXEC
What do you mean "SO WHAT?"!
That's it buddy, you're double declared.
Now you have lost double eternity!

EX-SCN
I don't care. LOL

OSA EXEC
Okay, then.....
TRIPLE eternity!!!

EX-SCN
LOL. Ooooooooh I'm
sooooooo scared! LOL

OSA EXEC
That's it then. We aren't even
leaving the door open a crack.
You just lost your eternity times
a GAZILLION-BAZILLION!!

EX-SCN
Whoa, cool! Does that mean that
I won't be receiving any more junk mail?

OSA EXEC
Heavens no, we aren't going to let
an SP crash our promo stats!

guanoloco

As-Wased
LOL

OSA EXEC

EX-SCN
Again?

OSA EXEC
double-declare you!

EX-SCN
Really? So what?

OSA EXEC

EX-SCN
I don't care. LOL

OSA EXEC
Okay, then.....
TRIPLE eternity!!!

EX-SCN
LOL. Ooooooooh I'm
sooooooo scared! LOL

OSA EXEC
a GAZILLION-BAZILLION!!

EX-SCN

OSA EXEC
an SP crash our promo stats!

God this is so true! How the hell do you get off these lists?

I'll collect the crap for 4 months as it comes in from everywhere...then sit down and methodically call each and every one and do the BIs ask off threaten to sue.

Things quiet down for a tad...then like a bad case of herpes from a drunken one night stand they're back!

It's like a cockroach... you can't kill it. It's like Freddy Krueger and Jason...returning from the dead over and over and over.

I think it's some pathetic stat push where, from fear of recrimination, somebody is getting their CF stat up by resurrecting Dead Files.

Oh yeah! And how the hell does it follow you? Move sometime and purposefully don't put in a change of address...the crap still haunts you down. It's some sort of karmic hell payback for being a whole track prison warden or something...the punishment never ends.

Gib

Crusader
God this is so true! How the hell do you get off these lists?

I'll collect the crap for 4 months as it comes in from everywhere...then sit down and methodically call each and every one and do the BIs ask off threaten to sue.

Things quiet down for a tad...then like a bad case of herpes from a drunken one night stand they're back!

It's like a cockroach... you can't kill it. It's like Freddy Krueger and Jason...returning from the dead over and over and over.

I think it's some pathetic stat push where, from fear of recrimination, somebody is getting their CF stat up by resurrecting Dead Files.

I used to think it's a stat push, but it's not.

The purpose of constantly sending the promo out

even to SP's

is to let you know they are still around. Hence, the phrase - "it drives the SP's nuts"

Hubbard was a clever dude, that's for sure. But once you know the tricks, it can't affect you. :yes:

corollary: what drives DM nuts? Going to the media. LOL

Gilding the lily.

I am gilding the lily.

LOL

OSA EXEC

EX-SCN
Again?

OSA EXEC
double-declare you!

EX-SCN
Really? So what?

OSA EXEC

EX-SCN
I don't care. LOL

OSA EXEC
Okay, then.....
TRIPLE eternity!!! And your Cat!

EX-SCN
LOL. Ooooooooh I'm
sooooooo scared! LOL

OSA EXEC
a GAZILLION-BAZILLION!! And your family will never speak to you again.

EX-SCN

OSA EXEC
an SP crash our promo stats! But we are going to crash yours when we DA you to all your business partners.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

I am sure this is what he told you (in bold) However, changing nics does nothing to remove or obscure old posts that are still searchable and findable here and on the internet. He already made his photobucket private so all personal photos he once linked to in his CarmeloOrchard posts are no longer visible. http://s1284.photobucket.com/user/CarmeloOrchards/library/ There is no reason to create a new nic and profile. Do you know for a fact that he received permission to have a second one?

Besides having lost a password and are no longer using the original email address, the only reason a person creates a new nic and profile and posts from it and not the old one is that they don't want to be associated with the old one. And that is the central issue here. He created a new one after some members questioned his activities, myself included.

I dunno how to respond to that HH ... no-one ever says what he has done, so it's impossible.

:confused2:

Besides some people just not wanting to get into it publicly, one of the main reasons I have found for people not posting what he has done is because they are afraid. They have given him private information about themselves and later found that their experiences with him caused them to be concerned about having done that. I, on the other hand, have never given him personal information about myself. My experiences with him via PMs is that he searches out people who can provide him information ( especially vulnerable new members with stories that could lead to more information about others, like that woman who posted about her friend th actress... or the other woman Valerie who claimed to have been Hubbard's PC on some pilot project in late 70's early 80s. Both of whom don't post here anymore. He tries to keep them away from other trustworthy critics - even by badmouthing these critics and lying about them. I caught him in several lies. He did this about Karen#1. He lied to me about being in contact with Tony O when he wasn't.

He must have thought I was stupid to just accept what he was saying without checking the information out. I called him on his game. He had nothing to say to me but that I have always been a straight shooter or some such. We left it at that. But then I got a PM one day from Terrill, mentioning that Carmelo was CO2 as if I already knew that. Well I didn't. So I have posted asking CO2 why he's posting under that nic and not his CarmeloOrchards. He's been dodging me. It's not like his real name is ever mentioned in any of these statements. Not like he's being outed or something.

We have rules here. If he got permission to use a different nic name with that excuse, I would find it hard to believe. But even so, his photos are all removed from public view. They were all under his CarmeloOrchard's nic at ESMB and at PhotoBucket. Only someone who knows his real name and that he posts as CarmeloOrchards would put 2+2 together from old photos. There is no reason to not continue posting as CarmeloOrchards except that one does not want to be associated with using that nic name and those posts.

I am not going to tell you how to feel about him, make nothing of your affection for him. He can be very endearing. But as I told Terril when he PM'd me today asking for me to contact him and hear his positive views of Carmelo: I have no interest in discussions further than what is posted here. People need to go by their own experiences with him. BUT they also need to understand that there is no one else in the scientology and scientology critic worlds that we know of who is allowed to do what he does, as HH mentioned. It's a contradiction of all that we know about how Scientology works. If Carmelo can have contact with scientologists and be a 'critic' and a 'squirrel', then why can't others? Because that is not how the game is played. If it were, there would be no disconnection.

My concerns about him are about trust. I am not ashamed to warn people to be cautious with him. I feel an obligation to warn people. Personal details are precious to many here and often kept private for very good reasons. Whether Carmelo is just someone with a big mouth who cannot help when it comes to getting people to open up about details, or if he's acting for OSA knowingly or not, remains to be seen. But people need to be aware of his unique circumstances, especially his supposed friendship with Bob Adams ( who acts for OSA under the PR hat he often wears.)

I hope this answered your question, or at least gave some food for thought. I am sure you'd be getting PMs from others with their experiences and concerns if you were not someone known for liking him so much. It's just the way it goes. Perhaps your response to this will open the door to some members contacting you so you can see that this is just not me and HH saying something. It's been an issue for some, especially those that just don't want to make their concerns public and risk consequences of themselves being outed.

Last edited:

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
Some of the people who refer to OSA being here or lurking here may not even have a specific person in mind. They may be saying those things because OSA has a proven track record of monitoring (and sometimes posting on) internet fora. So they may not know who or even have a theory about who it could be, but may figure that it's bound to be taking place.