What's new

Fox News: Maksim Chmerkovskiy Blames Scientology for Feud with Kirstie Alley

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Fox News published a story yesterday worth checking out:
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...lames-scientology-on-feud-with-kirstie-alley/

Here's a tweet by Kirstie (replying to Maks) that Fox News included in their story: :biggrin:

kirstie_zpsac142a13.jpg

Still, you've got to thank her for helping propel "disconnection" and "Leah" back into the public light. It will get more interesting as it goes, I'm sure.

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
Celebrity Wars over Scientology.

Ya' gotta love it.

On one side, the usual suspects...

On the other side, Leah Remini, Jason Beghe, Paul Haggis.

Waiting in the wings are Nicole Kidman, Katie Holmes, Lisa Marie Presley and...

wait for it... Steven Spielberg.

Sidney18511

Patron with Honors
Anybody know if she is still under contract with Jenny Craig?

She has drawn more bad PR to the COS,i think she has passed Tom Cruise and Jenna Elfman as the head crazy person.

WOW I just figured out how to give myself an avatar! My OT powers must of kicked in and I was never a scientologist! Amazing!

Last edited:

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
"Ass Raped" and "Scientology" in the same headline.... Krusty really is the gift that keeps on giving. :hysterical:

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
I remember that reality TV show she did where she spent the whole time trying to lose weight.

I couldn't believe what I was watching. An "OT" telling the world she couldn't stop shoving junk food into her mouth.

How the hell she hasn't been declared is beyond me.:screwy:

Sindy

Crusader
I remember that reality TV show she did where she spent the whole time trying to lose weight.

I couldn't believe what I was watching. An "OT" telling the world she couldn't stop shoving junk food into her mouth.

How the hell she hasn't been declared is beyond me.:screwy:

And, along that same weird line, how about all the people who have bought into her Organic Liason program -- something that she believes in so much that she went back to Jenny Craig? wtf?

Last edited:

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron
I hope some one points out how insulting Krusty is to actual rape victims. Some guy saying a few words on TV about why you no longer speak to him s comparable to being forcibly anally raped? Really?

Krusty has always somehow mistaken ignorant crudeness for witty outrageousnous. She makes the typical Jerry Springer show guest look classy and refined in comparison.

Xenu's Boyfriend

Kirstie is confused. It's TV LAND, the channel that produces her new show that is "ass raping" her. Has anyone seen it? Indescribable.

[It's so bad, I'd call it feces, but I wouldn't want to a get a letter of protest from the NFA (National Feces Association)].

:shithitfan::shithitfan:

Last edited:

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
I hope some one points out how insulting Krusty is to actual rape victims. Some guy saying a few words on TV about why you no longer speak to him s comparable to being forcibly anally raped? Really?

Krusty has always somehow mistaken ignorant crudeness for witty outrageousnous. She makes the typical Jerry Springer show guest look classy and refined in comparison.

Yes, my thoughts exactly.

Kirsty Alley has zero decency, respect or intelligence. She lives in a deluded bubble and takes insensitivity to new levels, with her brand of fanatical stupidity.

When I read this latest round of ignorant nonsense from her, I felt the collective shudder of the sisterhood - and also of men who have been raped.

I have nothing else to say about Kirsty Alley - at least nothing anyone could read on a public message board.

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
For the record, my "LOL" at BunnySkull's post is at the Jerry Springer comment, which deserves many if them. Not at the rape part of it, which I completely agree with.

olska

<snip>

Hey, I think you just pointed Krusty in the direction of her next hit TV show! She'd be GREAT as the female version of Jerry Springer, heading up her own "talk" show... best part is, sometimes you might not know whether she was the host or one of the guests.