What's new

Give Ireland Back to the Irish

RSS Feed

RSS Feeder Bot
There is a new post up at the Mike Rinder's Blog

Somehow, the ONLY people who seem to be in the Dublin “ideal org” are from other countries. Now I will freely admit that I love to visit Ireland. It is truly a magical country and the people are wonderful. But why did Miscavige need to plonk an ideal down there when all there has ever been […]

Continue reading...

Teanntás

Silver Meritorious Patron
There is a new post up at the Mike Rinder's Blog

Somehow, the ONLY people who seem to be in the Dublin “ideal org” are from other countries. Now I will freely admit that I love to visit Ireland. It is truly a magical country and the people are wonderful. But why did Miscavige need to plonk an ideal down there when all there has ever been […]

Continue reading...
Scientology,
But really what are you doing
In the land across the sea

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
Give it back! How would the world view us Americans, not to mention how we would view ourselves, if we annexed Canada or Mexico and ran them like they were our personal bitches? No one would like it at all is the correct answer. So Brits might want be like Paul McCartney & tell your government how you really feel about it as I'm certain you feel the same way as we all would under the same set of circumstances and maybe you already have spoken out about it. You probably already have and like any government, they don't care to even hear it would be my guess.

Last edited: