What's new

Heart attacks, solar discharges and the e-meter

I was wondering if anybody noticed in the op of the disaster app - this comment:
The sun pumps solar mass ejections etc. our way and things happen here - for instance the SF Bart system went down in a solar storm. They affect crime rate, infant mortality, heart attack rates -the highest time of heart attack & cardiac associated risk known, is when you get a lone solar flare in a period of low solar activity.

I was wondering A) if this was BS and B) if not, how did it occur?

Magnetic Storms Affect Humans As Well As Telecommunications

by Yury Zaitsev RIA Novosti
Moscow, Russia (SPX) May 29, 2006
It has long been established that magnetic storms not only affect the performance of equipment, upset radio communications, blackout radars, and disrupt radio navigation systems but also endanger living organisms. They change the blood flow, especially in capillaries, affect blood pressure, and boost adrenalin.
The young and fit couldn't care less, but those who are older, may develop problems. They have to consider the state of magnetosphere in their daily plans. Before, people were glued to weather forecasts. Now they are obsessed with the geomagnetic situation.
The heart and cardio-vascular system have always been considered the main biological targets of geomagnetic activity. However, the damage inflicted by magnetic storms on human health has been found to be different. Experts from the Institute of Space Studies of the Russian Academy of Sciences (RAS), Institute of Physics of the Earth (RAS), and the Sechenov Moscow Medical Academy have established that the biggest danger emanates from the micro variations of the geomagnetic field, which coincide with the heartbeat. They occur in about half of all magnetic storms, and are most typical for a prelude to a storm with insignificant changes in the geomagnetic field (mostly affecting high altitudes), and for the recovery phase, when the geomagnetic field is coming back to normal.

Medical statistics for Moscow show that 70% of all micro variations, caused by geomagnetic disturbances, are accompanied by an abnormally high incidence of heart attacks (a growth of about 13%), and blood-strokes (7.5% growth). The low and extremely low frequency electromagnetic fields destabilize the heartbeat, leading to a sudden death or infarction. Medical experts have finally explained why heart attacks take a heavy toll before a magnetic storm - because micro variations begin 24 hours before the storm.

"We have analyzed numerous data on the heartbeat of cosmonauts from all Soyuz crews, and the majority of missions to the Mir Station and the International Space Station," said Doctor Tamara Breus (Physics and Mathematics) from the Russian Academy of Sciences' Institute of Space Studies, who heads of a group of physics and physicians, studying this problem.

"We subjected 45 cosmonauts to examination during landing and flights of various duration, when they were exposed to geomagnetic disturbance, and then studied the same parameters in a neutral situation,� he said.

"The influence of a magnetic storm was obvious. It was manifest in a change of pulse and blood pressure, vegetative disorders, reduction of heartbeat rate variability and the power of respiratory undulations, and in a more irregular heartbeat pattern. Reactions varied depending on the duration of the flights and an ability of cosmonauts to adapt themselves to the new environment."
More at link http://www.spacedaily.com/reports/Magnetic_Storms_Affect_Humans_As_Well_As_Telecommunications.html

The electrical currents from the sun also affect the human body’s magnetic field.

The environmental scientist Neil Cherry (2001) reviewed a large number of studies that identified significant physical, biological and health effects that are associated with changes in Solar and Geomagnetic Activity (S-GMA). He suggested that the Schumann Resonances (SR) frequencies that link solar and geomagnetic activity are what link solar activity to the effects on human health and behavior. The SR have ultra low frequency peaks at 7.8Hz, 14, 20, 26, 33, 39, 45, and 51 Hz, which closely overlap with the human brain (also see GCI commentary July 15, 2009).

Everything on Earth is driven by cycles. The “circadian rhythm” is a cycle every living being on Earth experiences, which is a roughly 24 h (daily) cycle (Figure 6). Prof. Franz Halberg of the University of Minnesota and board member of GCI, coined the term circadian and is widely considered the “father of chronobiology”. Chronobiology is the science that examines cycles of living organisms as well as their adaption to solar and lunar related rhythms (Patrick at el., 2003). “Chrono” pertains to time, and biology to living organisms. The 24 h cycle influences biochemical, physiological and behavioral processes.

The connection between the daily (circadian) and seasonal cycles and geomagnetic activity.

The human body is designed to adapt to daily and seasonal climatic variations. Environmental factors alter the hormone balance of the body, specifically the melatonin/ serotonin balance, which affect many physiological functions, e.g. blood pressure, breathing, immune system, reproductive, cardiac and neurological processes.

Research by Burch et al. (1996) and Rapoport et al. (1998) gives evidence that the melatonin levels are reduced during increased solar and geomagnetic activity. In rats, seasonal melatonin levels were correlated with the seasonal variations in the Earth’s geomagnetic field (Bartsch et al., 1994). Diseases like cancer, neurological disease, acute heart disease and heart attacks are all related to melatonin levels that are too low, as is accelerated aging. In the daily cycle, the blood pressure, heart rate, neurological, cardiopulmonary and reproductive functions are affected.

Since the fetus has melatonin receptors, an increase in sudden infant death is observed during higher Geomagnetic Activity (GMA). Also, reduced melatonin produces arrhythmic cardiac activity, e.g. cardiac activity dropped in rabbits during a magnetic storm (Chibisov et al., 1995).

In addition, clinical measurements have identified significant changes in blood pressure, blood flow, aggregation and coagulation, cardiac arrhythmia and heart rate variability during GMA events; all of these conditions are influenced by melatonin levels. EEG pattern, pulse rate, blood pressure and reaction time were measured in a group of people by Doronin et al., (1998). The authors noted that the oscillations in the Kp index had identical periods in the monitored EEG Alpha-Rhythm. This confirms that whole body changes occur in conjunction with GMA alteration by changing heart and brain patterns
More at link https://www.heartmath.org/gci-comme...-and-earthquakes-weather-and-cycles-on-earth/

These weren't the only links - there were more on the subject.

So, what about electric fields and healing?

Extracellular electrical fields direct wound healing and regeneration.

Messerli MA1, Graham DM.

Endogenous DC electric fields (EFs) are important, fundamental components of development, regeneration, and wound healing. The fields are the result of polarized ion transport and current flow through electrically conductive pathways. Nullification of endogenous EFs with pharmacological agents or applied EFs of opposite polarity disturbs the aforementioned processes, while enhancement increases the rate of wound closure and the extent of regeneration. EFs are applied to humans in the clinic, to provide an overwhelming signal for the enhancement of healing of chronic wounds. Although clinical trials, spanning a course of decades, have shown that applied EFs enhance healing of chronic wounds, the mechanisms by which cells sense and respond to these weak cues remains unknown. EFs are thought to influence many different processes in vivo. However, under more rigorously controlled conditions in vitro, applied EFs induce cellular polarity and direct migration and outgrowth. Here we review the generation of endogenous EFs, the results of their alteration, and the mechanisms by which cells may sense these weak fields. Understanding the mechanisms by which native and applied EFs direct development and repair will enable current and future therapeutic applications to be optimized.

PMID: 21876112 DOI: 10.1086/BBLv221n1p79

[PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21876112

So you should be seeing that our bodies have an electrical nature - is that being upset by the use of the e-meter? I read here that there are a number of deaths of people on Solo Nots, which is a very e-meter heavy level - you are supposed to do 4-6 sessions a day over the course of several years, say nothing of the 6 mos checks where you can spend hours getting sec checks.

Does anybody know if there is a study of the cause of these deaths?

I know many propose the idea that the meter is showing variations in sweat, but I have my doubts, as I have mentioned elsewhere on ESMB. The problem is getting the micro sweating process to explain certain types of meter reads, such as the theta bop,that are very similar person to person, or repetitive reads when thinking the same thought etc.

It makes a lot more sense the meter is showing changes in the body's electrical field due to certain thought patterns being activated by the auditor's questioning /commands. I can't visualize a sweat related body process that can replicates those reads in different people so exactly.

What I think would be a better idea is what Hubbard called the Beep meter. Basically it works on induction. No electric current passes through the body. If the electrode(s) is held close to the body, it picks up the variations. I think it would be an interesting research meter and it could establish once and for all if the meter reads on sweat or not, and if the reads are still consistent, person to person.

Anybody have any idea about how to build one?

Mimsey

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I know many propose the idea that the meter is showing variations in sweat, but I have my doubts, as I have mentioned elsewhere on ESMB.

Look at some of my underwater metering videos at https://www.youtube.com/user/esmbdof/videos , Mims. They show the meter reading when the hands (or feet) are inches away from the cans, under water. If anyone can maintain that sweat is still a factor under those conditions, well, words fail me.

Example vid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-fW5y_X0FY&t=59s

Paul

JustSheila

Crusader
There were some deep discussions on this before on ESMB, Mimsey. I happen to believe that frequent daily use of the e-meter with questions and commands accompanied by electrical impulses are not only unhealthy but that electrical impulses may increase the hypnotic fantasy effect afterward.

Nothing proven yet on this stuff. What the other study is talking about is incidents occurring within a relatively short time frame of each other. One of the biggest errors in statistics is assuming one thing CAUSES the other because they occur somewhat together. Beyond coincidence (which is more common than you may think), what can also be happening is:

The two items were caused by a THIRD event,
Neither item has any relation to the other but just happened to occur together.

Most things that seem to occur together do not have cause and effect relationships, not even close. Our brains have a tendency to want to see cause and effect relationships, though.

For goodness sake though, please please PLEASE don't go worrying about getting fried by sun flares, magnetic waves or ultrasonic waves or vibrations hurting you or anything along that line. People have gone nuts worrying about this stuff. I knew a sweet old lady who heard all this from her chiropractor guru and ended up screaming in the middle of the street one night and her poor son had to get her and she ended up in a home and on strong meds. :omg: If you can't control it and it has been going on all your life and you didn't notice but still survived it, it isn't worth worrying about.

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
It is an interesting subject.

Referring back to the disaster prediction app guy (who nobody takes seriously) he did a video awhile ago saying that moderate CMEs which hit the earth recently are having a greater effect (damaging electronic equipment, etc.) than the same magnitude would have had in the past, due to a weakening of earth's magnetic field. And the weakening of the field is apparently due to the poles shifting.

He has also talked about sun activity influencing human health. I won't bother posting links.

NASA has confirmed this shift is happening, and is something that does happen every few hundred thousand years or so.

The earth has her cycles.

Terril park

Sponsor
So you should be seeing that our bodies have an electrical nature - is that being upset by the use of the e-meter? I read here that there are a number of deaths of people on Solo Nots, which is a very e-meter heavy level - you are supposed to do 4-6 sessions a day over the course of several years, say nothing of the 6 mos checks where you can spend hours getting sec checks.

Mimsey

Solo Nots in CO$ is concurrent with much suppression.

Deaths on solo in the FZ are rare. Can't recall a single
example.There probably are some as those on solo
would normally be older than others.

It is an interesting subject.

Referring back to the disaster prediction app guy (who nobody takes seriously) he did a video awhile ago saying that moderate CMEs which hit the earth recently are having a greater effect (damaging electronic equipment, etc.) than the same magnitude would have had in the past, due to a weakening of earth's magnetic field. And the weakening of the field is apparently due to the poles shifting.

He has also talked about sun activity influencing human health. I won't bother posting links.

NASA has confirmed this shift is happening, and is something that does happen every few hundred thousand years or so.

The earth has her cycles.
If you have a link on the earth's poles shifting, I'd love to see it. I have been watching the Electric Universe videos for a while now, and it is pretty fascinating stuff.

I know the magnetic poles shift around and do reverse polarity. We in California are also over due for the San Andreas to pop. We are also a [STRIKE]few months [/STRIKE] years away from the sun switching polarity. Maybe if it all happens at the same time, the orange tweeter will have his hands too full to trash our country.

Mimsey

PS is this the NASA doc you were referring to?

Scientists understand that Earth's magnetic field has flipped its polarity many times over the millennia. In other words, if you were alive about 800,000 years ago, and facing what we call north with a magnetic compass in your hand, the needle would point to 'south.' This is because a magnetic compass is calibrated based on Earth's poles. The N-S markings of a compass would be 180 degrees wrong if the polarity of today's magnetic field were reversed. Many doomsday theorists have tried to take this natural geological occurrence and suggest it could lead to Earth's destruction. But would there be any dramatic effects? The answer, from the geologic and fossil records we have from hundreds of past magnetic polarity reversals, seems to be 'no.'

Reversals are the rule, not the exception. Earth has settled in the last 20 million years into a pattern of a pole reversal about every 200,000 to 300,000 years, although it has been more than twice that long since the last reversal. A reversal happens over hundreds or thousands of years, and it is not exactly a clean back flip. Magnetic fields morph and push and pull at one another, with multiple poles emerging at odd latitudes throughout the process. Scientists estimate reversals have happened at least hundreds of times over the past three billion years. And while reversals have happened more frequently in "recent" years, when dinosaurs walked Earth a reversal was more likely to happen only about every one million years.
https://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012-poleReversal.html

Here's one from NASA on the polarity flip of the sun - it is a little stale dated - the poles already switched and the next one is happening about 2021 Phew! It had me going for a while. Lesee, I am 69 so I have survived 6 solar flip flops. Cool! Mimsey

The Sun's Magnetic Field is about to Flip December 6, 2013
(Editor's Note: This story was originally issued August 2013.)

Something big is about to happen on the sun. According to measurements from NASA-supported observatories, the sun's vast magnetic field is about to flip.

"It looks like we're no more than three to four months away from a complete field reversal," said solar physicist Todd Hoeksema of Stanford University. "This change will have ripple effects throughout the solar system."
https://www.nasa.gov/content/goddard/the-suns-magnetic-field-is-about-to-flip/

Last edited: