What's new

Hello beautiful shiny people

Loohan

Am I Mettaya?
These little voices talking in my head, could they be, you think, Demons?
If so, I shall need you're expertise, in exorcising these, PLEASE! For I'm stressed, perplex and utterly exhausted, by these unsolicited conversations, that are occurring daily, inside my head!

I am incensed, as well, at the fact, that I lose every goddamn argument I have with them, these...the voices I mean..! :omg:

TP

Sorry, i only now saw this msg.
Right now i don't detect demons in you or near you, but in the ground under you.
Will try to get rid of them.
It helps if i have your address for google maps, or at least zip code.
PM me if you want. That goes for anyone with "entity issues".

slobeck

Patron
Welcome. I did not know that Soka Gakkai was so big here. I always thought it was mainly in Asia. A friend I made in university was an adherent. We used to compare notes between $cientology and Soka Gakkai. My sense at the time was that SG prmomoted nationalism, pride of country and all that. Just today I noticed the SGI Vancouver centre while on the train home from the airport. I look forward to learning more.

yeah it's pretty big here. SF is split into dozens of districts. And as far as nationalism, yeah you might put it that way but not expressly Japanese nationalism...it's sort of calls for a patriotism toward a person's home country via a theory about the connection between the spiritual fitness of a populace with the safety and stability of the realm. It uses Nichiren's life and interactions and lectures and treatises written addressing the possibility that if people did not start practicing the "true" dharma as the norm of daily life that Japan (or any country) would become susceptible to invasion from an invader who could take advantage of such disharmony among it's population.. so spiritual fitness (via reciting and adhering to the Lotus sutra English translation NOT done by the SGI) for the self and the community was in its self an act of nationalism. If that makes sense.