What's new

Help Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Andrik Schapers pay for his cancer treatment

Sis O' Sign

Patron with Honors
Re: Help Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Andrik Schapers pay for his cancer treatmen

It is really a very sad story. I know Andrik, met him several times at events in Europe - even sang a duet with him for one :rock:

He is a powerful, charismatic person, energy ball, inspiring, motivating - and everything great you can tell about him. Well, this is how he was years ago.

Now with this current situation, one more thing sucks, beyond what others have already said about the IAS not helping, and so on: on the fundraising page, Andrik's wife (or whoever is administering it) is deleting all the comments that mention Scientology in any ways, there were at least 4 such comments, including mine.

Also, they don't even reply to really nice, theta personal message that offers other practical help than money - I had cancer myself a good couple of years ago and have friends who are recovering from it, so maybe I could give Andrik a few tips.

Although I wish from my heart that he would get well and finally become a Singer again, a real artist and not use his power for the money laundry machine IAS, I am not sure what to think...

gray steve

Re: Help Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Andrik Schapers pay for his cancer treatmen

Help Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Andrik Schapers pay for his cancer treatment.

Mike Rinder: IAS – Hang Your Heads In Shame

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/ias-hang-your-heads-in-shame/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Screenshot-264.png

This is a Go Fund Me page asking for money to treat Andrik Schapers cancer.

Andrik Schapers was one of the FIRST IAS Freedom Medal Winners. He was at every “crusade” that was ever held anywhere. The IAS used him as a poster child. Marching in his goofy boots, singing songs — he was long the most visible “IAS Crusader” all over the world. And what has that earned him — having to beg the general public for help.

For an organization that loudly proclaims its humanitarian good works, how can they allow something like this to happen?

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

I am not passing judgment on Andrik’s actions on behalf of the IAS (he seemed to be more cheerleader than vampire), nor on how he may or may not have treated his cancer or whether trying to collect $85,000 for some sort of novel treatment is throwing money at a quack.

I am commenting on the undisputed face that a poster child of the IAS for decades now feels alone and incapable of dealing with the situation he finds himself in without resorting to begging for assistance on the internet. To me this says everything about the organization that he was such a prominent part of for so many years.

The IAS vampires who were his “best buddies” when they needed him are sitting around on their mountains of cash watching this happen. They are probably complaining that he is a “PTS DB” and his begging for himself is diverting money from the IAS. He joins early IAS Freedom Medal Winners Dennis Clark and Jane Allen who were left to fend for themselves after they became seriously ill. And some others who have been “disappeared” from the IAS “Freedom Medal Winners List” like Peter Schless, Joy Westrum, Rena Weinberg, Boris Levitsky,Wendy Honnor and probably a bunch of others I have forgotten…. This is an organization that quickly and without remorse disposes of those it no longer has any use for.

This is the perfect microcosm of the oxymoron that is “scientology compassion” and the lie that they are the “world’s largest private relief force.”

I spit.

great man

Thalkirst

Patron with Honors

He died Wednesday morning...

RIP.

Apparently, this was his last message, posted on the Hungarian Scientology Facebook Group:

a1.jpg

He-man

Hero extraordinary

Such a waste of a life.