What's new

I Am Not

Jim Little

Patron with Honors
Yes, I can choose any knowledge from any source I want. Hell, I could do so much research from so many different sources. The basic knowledge and fundimental truth from all the world and rename it and repackage it. I could start out by giving credit to all the great men that have gone before me in the research of life, then once I have the masses worshiping me and following me I will delete those men from my work and create a religion of my own. I hear you can make a lot of money that way.

Na, screw it. I have no desire to be worshiped and followed by the human race. That sounds like you are making slaves out of them while you are telling them they are on a bridge to total freedom. What kinds of shit brick would do something like that?

Wouldn't a truly wise man have giving his research freely to the masses? Na, fuck it. Lets put a price tag on it. It should have been called Hub-Mart instead of Scientology.

Ok, I am done ranting for now.

Gadfly

Crusader
Yes, I can choose any knowledge from any source I want. Hell, I could do so much research from so many different sources. The basic knowledge and fundimental truth from all the world and rename it and repackage it. I could start out by giving credit to all the great men that have gone before me in the research of life, then once I have the masses worshiping me and following me I will delete those men from my work and create a religion of my own. I hear you can make a lot of money that way.

Na, screw it. I have no desire to be worshiped and followed by the human race. That sounds like you are making slaves out of them while you are telling them they are on a bridge to total freedom. What kinds of shit brick would do something like that?

Wouldn't a truly wise man have giving his research freely to the masses? Na, fuck it. Lets put a price tag on it. It should have been called Hub-Mart instead of Scientology.

Ok, I am done ranting for now.

You aren't ranting, you are very clearly showing what Scientology really is.

I loved this:

That sounds like you are making slaves out of them while you are telling them they are on a bridge to total freedom. What kinds of shit brick would do something like that?

Shit brick, indeed! :thumbsup:

Ulduz

Patron with Honors
LRH's math proves that it is possible to clear the planet. He was the greatest mathematician of all times, and a nuclear scientist, too, plus he was a civil engineer, and an Army drill instructor, so I do not see how his math could be wrong.

Gadfly

Crusader
LRH's math proves that it is possible to clear the planet. He was the greatest mathematician of all times, and a nuclear scientist, too, plus he was a civil engineer, and an Army drill instructor, so I do not see how his math could be wrong.

Don't forget or neglect that Hubturddian was also an AMAZING MUSICIAN! At a fundamental level, music involves carefully and exactly placing vibrations in time and space in some intelligent manner that results in a "positive response" in the listener. Hubbard would also, of course, have to be an absolute MASTER of the
intricate and sometimes subtle math of music.

Wasn't Ron just amazing??????? :no: :duh: :omg: :unsure: :eyeroll: :happydance:

Last edited:
Don't forget or neglect that Hubturddian was also an AMAZING MUSICIAN! At a fundamental level, music involves carefully and exactly placing vibrations in time and space in some intelligent manner that results in a "positive response" in the listener. Hubbard would also, of course, have to be an absolute MASTER of the
intricate and sometimes subtle math of music.

Wasn't Ron just amazing??????? :no: :duh: :omg: :unsure: :eyeroll: :happydance:

A glob of meat like Homo Sapien Man is not spiritually evolved enough to fully appreciate the sheer genius of Ron's music, it's just too much theta for mere mortals to handle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMPYEZnClho

Gadfly

Crusader
A glob of meat like Homo Sapien Man is not spiritually evolved enough to fully appreciate the sheer genius of Ron's music, it's just too much theta for mere mortals to handle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMPYEZnClho

Lord, the lyrics were/are just so tremendously STUPID to me. Just WAY TOO pretentious. I would cringe when listening to this and seeing others all "enthusiastically excited" about the words. And, hearing it OVER and OVER in some org became SO annoying, even "grating to the nerves".

Okay, I am starting to run fast, to miss the hurled tomatoes and rocks, but I actually always did, and still do find "road to freedom" and "the evil purpose" likeable. I do understand well that my reputation here on ESMB may suddenly sink a few notches for stating such a thing openly in public. I liked/like the music and quasi-sequenced synth pop vibe.To me, they are catchy, though maybe that is only a result of having had to listen to the whole album constantly, for many months, no matter WHICH org I was at. I think it must have been an LRH Comm program to make sure that it was ALWAYS playing.

Well, as the Hubturdlet says, "number of times over material equals certainty", and I am quite certain that as far as most of the music goes and ALL of the lyrics go, I am in persistent puke-mode.