What's new

I CLOSED MACE KINGSLEY RANCH in NEW MEXICO

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
obviously you want the credit thats for sure . you think your the first to complain kid. They were on the verge on getting it anyway. Everyone seems to want to to crush scientology themself.

i was there and didnt touch any work. i was sent to camp and froze and never sleep . They dont kick you out . they ruin you. THey must've gone soft then or your lying. like a fifteen year old could break them. Aaron gottfried left and got lost in the mountains never did anything they said. but ya your the man

I think you are taking the title of his OP too literally. And I think what he/she wrote in the title was a little bit exaggerated. But what he posted as a comment is important for people to know.

He collected home contact information of other kids and then he ( and, I believe, his parents) called the kid's parents to explain the situation there, and many parents then filed complaints with agencies or the police. As a result, the place was shut down.

I'm surprised at your hostility ( or maybe it's scarcasm? -- hard to tell) towards this poster. I would think you would look at what he /she did as a good thing.

What you both have in common is that you were treated terribly while there. Please tell us more about your experiences there so we can understand. I appreciate you and all the others who went there coming here to post and hope to hear more. The physical and or mental abuse of children by Scientology, it's front groups or it's members is never acceptable - it's been going on for many, many years and it needs to be stopped. Your experiences, what you can say of them, will help on this.

ps: I read Aaron's book and in it he mentions getting lost in the mountains while trying to escape Narconon Arrowhead. Did he get lost at Mace Kingsley, too?

I think you are taking the title of his OP too literally. And I think what he/she wrote in the title was a little bit exaggerated. But what he posted as a comment is important for people to know.

He collected home contact information of other kids and then he ( and, I believe, his parents) called the kid's parents to explain the situation there, and many parents then filed complaints with agencies or the police. As a result, the place was shut down.

I'm surprised at your hostility ( or maybe it's scarcasm? -- hard to tell) towards this poster. I would think you would look at what he /she did as a good thing.

What you both have in common is that you were treated terribly while there. Please tell us more about your experiences there so we can understand. I appreciate you and all the others who went there coming here to post and hope to hear more. The physical and or mental abuse of children by Scientology, it's front groups or it's members is never acceptable - it's been going on for many, many years and it needs to be stopped. Your experiences, what you can say of them, will help on this.

ps: I read Aaron's book and in it he mentions getting lost in the mountains while trying to escape Narconon Arrowhead. Did he get lost at Mace Kingsley, too?

no he got lost in the mountains escaping from mace kingsley ranch

MisterG

Re: ex kids site

i'd like to know the link to this site , i'd like to know who posts on here and other forums , i was a ranch kid since "95", plus with my uncle being one of the OT's that ran one of the first ranches ( Agua Dulce , California ) i'd like to see what scientology did to them . U can find me on facebook under my rl name August Grom and yahoo is King_of_dreams_27 if u got @live my name is darksheep . Tyvm

Hey Auggie, I'm CT. I'm working on the second season of a groundbreaking series aimed at uncovering stories very much like the one you described here. I'd love to chat with you about your time @ MKR. Since I can't send PM's yet on here for some weird reason, I don't know of another safe way to exchange contact info with you than to invite you to send us to your information through the following link which is totally confidential: http://www.mikerindersblog.org/contact-me/

Thank you!

M

Moderator 113

Afterlife has not posted since 2009 so you may not get a reply.

phenomanon

Canyon
OMFG

Does anybody know where I can find more information about this?

No one at MK has mentioned Debbie Mace or Carol Kingsley.
They were both Class VIIIs and SO. AmIrite?

"Daddy" Debbie left the bubble with a wealthy female PC a few years back. There were pics on here.
I hope the godforsaken place is closed down.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster

"Daddy" Debbie left the bubble with a wealthy female PC a few years back. There were pics on here.

Found a pic of Debbie Mace (Debbie on the right), posted by our own Karen#1 at Mike Rinder's blog

Screenshot-740.png

TrevAnon

Big List researcher

Ranch Kid 1450

that's because they had nothing to do with the mk ranch at that time.Molly Baxter and her husband Randy were in charge. I think they just didn't change the name until they moved us kids from reserve to carazozo. Then it was The ranch school.

AnonyMary

Re: ex kids site

Hey Auggie, I'm CT. I'm working on the second season of a groundbreaking series aimed at uncovering stories very much like the one you described here. I'd love to chat with you about your time @ MKR. Since I can't send PM's yet on here for some weird reason, I don't know of another safe way to exchange contact info with you than to invite you to send us to your information through the following link which is totally confidential: http://www.mikerindersblog.org/contact-me/

Thank you!

Hi, and welcome!~ I believe you have to post a number of times before you can PM other members. Since we have a recent forum format change, I am not certain how many PMs are required for a new member. So keep posting. Share your story!

Lori

Cheryl E Love
I was sent to mace kingsley when I was 15 it was about 2001. I was there two weeks before being kicked out. In the time spent there I almost died from strep throat and a 105 degree fever, which at time the other students had to pack me down with snow outside in my underwear to get my temperature to drop. I was showing clear signs of serious infection and had to be snuck out by the MLO (she was an awesome lady that only worked there and didn't believe their ways, hence sneaking me out) to a clinic in near by reserve new mexico. I was only allowed 2 showers the one each day for the first two days I was there. I stayed in a cabin called "camp" that had windows on only one side the weather reached around 2 below to 14 below. It was in November. After two weeks and me causing such a ruckus I got kicked out, albequerque newspaper had apparently run an article using my name which helped with the closing of the ranch. Before I left I got about 50% of the "students" phone numbers and personal information and either wrote or called each parent on my list. My mother helped me. Soon after they were investigated I was getting calls from Mace Kingsley Ranch asking me why I would give up all that information to the Press and soon after that they were shut down. Come to find out one of their security gaurds who was notorious for beating any of the kids that got out of hand was wanted in a few states for felony home insurance fraud for buying and burning down homes. The one girl I can fully remember her name was Danielle (leaving out her last name for this but did recently post to someone inquiring in an e-mail. I've searched all over online for her, she is out of florida. First names I can give of students were...
Kristie (ATLANTA, 16 at the time)
Tim (NY, NY 17 at the time)
Jordan (CANADA 15 at the time)
ROMAN (CZECH 9 at the time)

The camp councler I remember was a guy named Sean he was 19 at the time.

I told everyone when I had arrived that I wouldn't be there longer than two weeks and they kicked me out.

While at "camp" we were only allowed cheese, tortillas, and water to eat and drink. If we were lucky we would have gotten a bagel.

Because of me, the press got involved and parents started calling Social Services as well did my parents.

Do you remember a guy ya’ll called Bam Bam.... 2001 was also called Papa Whiskey.

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Hi, and welcome!~ I believe you have to post a number of times before you can PM other members. Since we have a recent forum format change, I am not certain how many PMs are required for a new member. So keep posting. Share your story!
Leah has an upcoming show on the subject of this thread so I suspect MisterG was doing research for that. Aftermath is in the middle of a two week break, so sometime soon after that, millions of people will hear about these stories!

Last edited:

AnonyMary

no he got lost in the mountains escaping from mace kingsley ranch
My apologies... thanks for the correction... I confused the two places. Poor Aaron was sent to both MKR and Narconon in OK. One after the other. :(

Yes, he was lost but kept hiking until he came to a road where he got a ride into some small town and called his parents. By then he was in the manic stage of his Bipolar disorder, enough to think that they would come and get him and take him home. Much to his dismay, they then got someone from Mace Kingsly Ranch to get him. He waited for his parents to contact him there, and went about the usual routine in the hopes of soon going home.

Some days later, during a free time period, he wrote that he broke his arm while wrestling with another MKR kid... he insisted on going to the hospital to get it fixed and was eventually taken there... he was given Demerol and the arm was reset and cast. He then returned, the hope being that his parents would come get him to take him home. But then he took off again... and was tracked down, found and returned.

The ED contacted his parents and Aaron was told that his Mom was coming to visit. Christmas was coming soon, he wanted to be home for Christmas. When she got there, she was very disturbed by what she saw. She got a motel room and had him stay with her until she could coordinate plans to get him to Narconon in OK.

Seems that this idea of sending him there was pushed on his parents by both the MKR ED and someone from the org at home who did not want him being put back on psych drugs ( Lithium ). :furious:

It was absolutely nuts to send him to a Narconon. This is what Denise Miscavige Gentile tried to get Victoria Britton to do with Kyle Brennan for his mental illness. :bigcry:

Eventually Aaron's parents came to realize that Scientology was not helping him, and thus began Aaron's path to betterment through traditional and appropriate mental health care. :winner:

This also led his parents to eventually leave Scientology for good. :winner::winner:

Aaron's book is well worth reading for everyone. It's not a perfect book, but it reveals so much about how Scientology and it's front groups treat kids and those with mental illness. It also records his harrowing path to the victory of finally escaping Scientology and making his way back into the real world, one step at a time, with appropriate medical and mental health care.
https://www.google.com/search?q=Aaron+David+Gottfried+author