What's new

I would like to indicate there is bypassed charge on

Martini

Patron Meritorious
Okay folks, step right up for some Martini auditing here. I need your help first in to making this correction list.

It will be all possible points of bpc for a person who left scientology. You know, all the justice b.s., the bad auditing, the bad reg cycle, etc. PLUS ADDITIONAL BPC YOU NOW HAVE BECAUSE OF THE LIFE FOLLOWING SCIENTOLOGY.

One of the ways to cool off bpc is to have a person read the correction list called "L1C" and state which lines apply to him. This is covered in the Book of Case Remedies.

Why am I doing this? Well, partly because I want you to audit me. I want to state all this bpc I have and learn what other hidden points of bpc I may have by listening to yours.

This must NOT, repeat NOT, result in ANY itsa. Put it in another thread (we could start a paralell thread to this one for the itsa so everyone knows where to go to read it.) We just want the specific statement of BPC here.

I will start! These will be my points of BPC.

(Note: please go to the next number in the list when stating yours.)

I have bypassed charge on:

1) Having to start life all over again at such a late age in life.

2) Having done all that training, and have it mean nothing to anyone outside Scientology.

3) Being dissuaded from going to college when I was younger by Scientology.

4) Having to withhold from everyone that I was in Scientology at any time.

5) Having spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on Scientology.

6) Having spent 15 years in Scientology to the exclusion of everything else.

7) Having two marriages fall apart because of my dedicated involvement in Scientology, including being oceans apart.

8) Having had to endure severe financial stress because of the shit pay in Scientology.

9) Being treated like an evil criminal when I tried to leave staff.

10) NEVER BEING THANKED FOR ALL OF THOSE FUCKING HARD YEARS ON STAFF WHEN I ROUTED OFF. Instead, being declared for b.s. reasons.

(my tone arm is moving.... need ciggarette.)

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
As the originator of the BPC Lists - L4 and L1 - They are the incorrect lists.

The purpose of BPC lists was to key-out Charge.

It is much better if you process the specific area of CHARGE directly.

Alan

Martini

Patron Meritorious
As the originator of the BPC Lists - L4 and L1 - They are the incorrect lists.

The purpose of BPC lists was to key-out Charge.

It is much better if you process the specific area of CHARGE directly.

Alan

I'd take a key-out right now. The L1 and L4 are the incorrect lists - you are absolutely right. That's why I want to make one here. Feel free to add to the list.

Martini

Patron Meritorious
11. Having had a hat that was full of esteem and high rank, and now having no such high authority and status.

Martini

Patron Meritorious
12. Not having a family (wife and kids.)

13. How it feels like a new life-time but with a starting point that is unfairly 15 years beyond what it should be.

14. How I had to start life over with virtually NO friends.

15. Losing a Department 3 for my life outside of my own self and the police.

16. Losing all that status because of where I was at on the Bridge. No one could give a shit now.

Martini

Patron Meritorious
17. Having to pay for a leaving staff sec check.

18. Having to be sec checked beyond its EP, even when C/Sed to attest.

19. Having a sec check KR handling that would not be acknowledged as complete until I re-signed a contract.

20. Having an unnecessary comm ev 6 months after the completion of my contract and when I had become a public, for b.s. that was dredged up or made up from while I had been on post, spanning 10 years.

21. Having no one in RTC or management that would help me when the injustice got piled on.

22. Not having LRH to write to as a port of last call to help clear up my situation.

23. Seeing how profit motivated Scientology had become and off-purpose.

24. Feeling sorrow and anger for those who have and are suffering at the Int Base.

25. Seeing how squirrelled up Miscavige has really made this tech, from instant reads to Clear to F/Ns to OT 7 to the Purif to Objectives to Grades EPs to FPRD. All of it. All altered by Miscavige.

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
I have no "by-passed charge" on anything concerning my past involvement in Scientology. But I do like to warn other people about this mind control cult, and its practices... which I have done ... from time-to-time.

BTW, I like how Mick Wenlock characterizes SCN tech.

Martini

Patron Meritorious
26. Seeing that the Bridge does not lead to total freedom.

27. Seeing that LRH was not as OT as I thought.

28. Seeing how much I had been lied to about LRH.

29. Seeing that LRH took drugs.

30. Feeling conned.

Martini

Patron Meritorious
31. Having my reputation dragged through the mud after I left staff.

32. Being Declared a Suppressive Person after all those years of hard, dedicated work to further the cause. Purely on a make wrong and not based on justice.

Martini

Patron Meritorious
33. David Miscavige being treated like a messiah when he is really a terror midget who finds wrong whys.

Veda

Sponsor
Jeez, you're still at it?

When I told Scientology that I was resigning as a member, I didn't have any "by-passed charge." I simply didn't wish to be associated with that group.

But I was curious.

I reread Hubbard, listened to his old lectures, collected old 'Ability' magazines in search of clues, traveled around, talked to a lot of people who had known Hubbard, went out and audited a bunch of people on actions from ARC S/W to NOTs, became aware of the recently accessible (by way of federal court order) secret Hubbard manipulation and attack Tech, re-discovered and reread the 'Brainwashing Manual', read the transcripts of the 1984 'Armstrong LRH biography trial', and began to connect the dots, and then I audited more people.

Not everyone is as lucky as I was. There are those who are genuinely upset, and they have good reason to be, and being able to communicate on ESMB has helped to resolve those upsets. And once those upsets are resolved, they still have something that you don't seem to want to recognize. They have curiosity - they want to understand the secretive subject and operation of Scientology; and they have social conscience - they want to help others.

What's your desire? What you're presenting here is not an attempt at auditing, but an attempt at introverting others, taking the wind out of their sails, trivializing their lives.

Do you want people to shut up about Scientology?

Does the Internet bug you?

Would you like it all to go away?

Lovesnightsky

Silver Meritorious Patron
Introverting people?

No, I don't see it Veda. If that was the case, then it could be said about 90% of people's rantings about the cult in this forum. He has yet to say anything different to anyone else really, except perhaps in presenting in a list. Self listing is a no no in the cult, but it is used successfully in other practices.
Will anyone list with him? I don't know. I doubt it, but there again, some people might want to or need to.

Veda

Sponsor
Introverting people?

No, I don't see it Veda. If that was the case, then it could be said about 90% of people's rantings about the cult in this forum. He has yet to say anything different to anyone else really, except perhaps in presenting in a list. Self listing is a no no in the cult, but it is used successfully in other practices.
Will anyone list with him? I don't know. I doubt it, but there again, some people might want to or need to.

I get that you don't see it. Unfortunately, there's nothing I can do about your not seeing it, at this time.

Lovesnightsky

Silver Meritorious Patron
I get that you don't see it. Unfortunately, there's nothing I can do about your not seeing it, at this time.

It is irrelevant to me what Martini's motives are for posting. He is reading the forum and this will have an effect on him/her no matter what.

And others don't need protection. There is a lot of stuff out there that can "introvert" or whatever and we are big boys and girls who can take it or leave it.

I do respect your giving an alternate vision. This is also good and no one needs protecting from it either, including Martini.

Martini

Patron Meritorious
What's your desire?

My desire is to be free from the harmful effects of having been in Scientology, to rehabilitate any of the good effects from having been in Scientology, to help others do the same, and for myself and others to flourish and prosper.

LFBD F/N

VGI

COG

Veda

Sponsor
My desire is to be free from the harmful effects of having been in Scientology, to rehabilitate any of the good effects from having been in Scientology, to help others do the same, and for myself and others to flourish and prosper.

LFBD F/N

VGI

COG

That's good, but it's not complete.

Below is one of the first links I posted on ESMB:

http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?p=3034

It comes from here:

http://www.xenu-directory.net/critics/ambry1.html

One element you omitted was curiosity. The wish to examine and understand the secretive subject of Scientology - in its totality - as it was designed by its founder. That's something that Scientology doesn't want to happen.