What's new

I would like to indicate there is bypassed charge on

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
17. Having to pay for a leaving staff sec check.

17. Having to pay for a leaving staff sec check.

18. Having to be sec checked beyond its EP, even when C/Sed to attest.

19. Having a sec check KR handling that would not be acknowledged as complete until I re-signed a contract.

20. Having an unnecessary comm ev 6 months after the completion of my contract and when I had become a public, for b.s. that was dredged up or made up from while I had been on post, spanning 10 years.

21. Having no one in RTC or management that would help me when the injustice got piled on.

22. Not having LRH to write to as a port of last call to help clear up my situation.

23. Seeing how profit motivated Scientology had become and off-purpose.

24. Feeling sorrow and anger for those who have and are suffering at the Int Base.

25. Seeing how squirrelled up Miscavige has really made this tech, from instant reads to Clear to F/Ns to OT 7 to the Purif to Objectives to Grades EPs to FPRD. All of it. All altered by Miscavige.

This is a really good thread. I was searching for something else, concerning the policy of leaving staff sec checks and saw the above.

I always thought there was a policy that stated that one gets a Leaving Staff sec check at no cost to the one leaving, as it is for the benefit of the church but I couldn't find any policy online that might mention this. HCO PL 7 Dec 76 “Leaving and Leaves” can be found here

All persons whose contracts expire without renewal and all persons who wish to leave are to be security checked by an auditor who is qualified in Qual to make prepared lists read.

LEAVES

All persons before going on leave must be given a Security Check ... Final pay before departure is to be withheld until this action has been done.

All persons returning from missions or leave must be security checked.

I can't read the print on this copy from the SP Times. Can someone with better eyes than me or the green vols look it over and tell me if anything is in there about who pays for the sec check?

SCI_Book2_110109_92067a_8col.jpg

If not the policy, does anyone know of any policy on who pays for the leaving staff sec check?

I don't recall anyone ever paying for this when I was in. When I didn't re-sign a contract, I never paid for the sec check, either. I have heard that some people have had to pay or use money from account to get these. Any info is much appreciated.

Gib

Crusader
Re: 17. Having to pay for a leaving staff sec check.

This is a really good thread. I was searching for something else, concerning the policy of leaving staff sec checks and saw the above.

I always thought there was a policy that stated that one gets a Leaving Staff sec check at no cost to the one leaving, as it is for the benefit of the church but I couldn't find any policy online that might mention this. HCO PL 7 Dec 76 “Leaving and Leaves” can be found here

I can't read the print on this copy from the SP Times. Can someone with better eyes than me or the green vols look it over and tell me if anything is in there about who pays for the sec check?

If not the policy, does anyone know of any policy on who pays for the leaving staff sec check?

I don't recall anyone ever paying for this when I was in. When I didn't re-sign a contract, I never paid for the sec check, either. I have heard that some people have had to pay or use money from account to get these. Any info is much appreciated.

regardless.

I worked for several companies before my scientology staff employment and learn it of the PL's. And my experience was when one wanted to leave a job, why we would have a company going away party. The company even sponsored it sometimes. It was a like the person decided to leave and go onto greener pastures or new horizons. There was no make wrong. We had a party to celebrate his good works and his new adventure.

I guess folks have no experience of this, I did. :confused2: Does it not exist in present time companies, wog ones? :confused2:

In re reading that PL you link, it is now obvious of hubbard's Sales Job to keep people involved and to Keep selling the tech of scientology, or "keeping scientology working".

"Keeping scientology working" means what it is says, just as "what you consider, you consider" means as per the pheonix lectures. And hubbard told us how to keep scientology working.

And the goal is to "keep scientology working". Thus a sales job all along, and refined too with much other participation by individuals who helped to develop the "wins" of scientology technology.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

I worked for several companies before my scientology staff employment and learn it of the PL's. And my experience was when one wanted to leave a job, why we would have a company going away party. The company even sponsored it sometimes. It was a like the person decided to leave and go onto greener pastures or new horizons. There was no make wrong. We had a party to celebrate his good works and his new adventure.

I received a cheery going-away party when I left David Morse & Associates (owned and run by prominent Scios in LA) in 2003, as you describe. It wasn't a low-toned affair at all, simply the thing to do when someone left. And this was after I had been fired!

Paul

AnonyMary

I received a cheery going-away party when I left David Morse & Associates (owned and run by prominent Scios in LA) in 2003, as you describe. It wasn't a low-toned affair at all, simply the thing to do when someone left. And this was after I had been fired!

Paul

Great comment!

I'm still trying to find out about whether paople paid or were give their sec checks, if there is a policy on this.

Do you recall if you or nyone you know ever had to pay ( upfront or later in a Freeloader debt) for your leaving staff or SO sec checks?

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
I would like to indicate there is bypassed charge on:
Scientology
L Ron Hubbard
David Miscavige
Sea Org
Staff
Auditing
Training
Cults
Extortion
Bribery
Criminal Organization called Scientology
Flag
ASHO
AO
Class 5 morges
IAS
Idle Morgues
St Hill
Mary Sue Hubbard
Operation Freakout
Operation Snow White
Lisa McPherson

I could continue ... but you get the drift!!:biggrin:

There are no earlier similar's because I was never in a cult that got lied to - had money extorted out of me - seen this cult hurt many people - over all a mind fuck of epic proportions!

I would also like to indicate that the remedy is GETTING OUT and telling everyone you know about the cult of scientology!

Okay - I have been out telling everyone - the books, lectures etc..were dumped in the city dump and burned, I sold me e-meter to a freezoner $$$ thank you - and I feel so much better...VGI's, success story, routing on to the next step - purchasing my Guy Fawkes mask!! I can't wait! Thank you - end of session!!

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
The whole idea of "Bypassed Charge" was originated, invented by our own "Mystic", "Druid", Gordon Bell, when he was at St Hill, he was interviewed at length by Herbie Parkhouse and then Hubbard published the BPC HCOB's..under HUBBARD's name..

LINK to SOURCE < An online IRC Interview I did with Gordon years ago...

anon2019

Patron with Honors

Great comment!

I'm still trying to find out about whether paople paid or were give their sec checks, if there is a policy on this.

Do you recall if you or nyone you know ever had to pay ( upfront or later in a Freeloader debt) for your leaving staff or SO sec checks?

I think this is what you are looking for
Leaving and leaves 1.jpgLeaving and leaves 2.JPG

ClearedSP

Patron with Honors

Great comment!

The routing form has the sec check lumped in with a C/S-53 action, but there's nothing there about paying for it first. I'd expect it to be added into the freeloader bill.

routing form - http://www.exposescientology.com/contracts/cos-flag-leaving-staff-routing-form.pdf

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

Great comment!

I'm pretty sure I saw a policy saying they were done at org expense, but I couldn't point you to it.

In early 1996 when I was intending to route out, but before I had expressed my intent, I did a bit of research on SIR. I found a Flag Order, not a PL, saying that if someone wanted to leave they should be given a quick sec check but should still be routed out WITHIN 24 HOURS. I quoted it a few times when I was doing my 6-month routing out cycle, but it didn't have a lot of effect on anyone. Maybe the Flag Order was the issue saying it was to be done at org expense.

Paul

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
I recall reading a policy that the leaving staff confessional was done at the org's expense. Of course they probably then tack that onto your freeloader debt... :omg:

The whole idea of "Bypassed Charge" was originated, invented by our own "Mystic", "Druid", Gordon Bell, when he was at St Hill, he was interviewed at length by Herbie Parkhouse and then Hubbard published the BPC HCOB's..under HUBBARD's name..

LINK to SOURCE < An online IRC Interview I did with Gordon years ago...

After reading your link, I have a question or two. So, I always wondered why the pc's own goals got dropped and the emphasis switched to implant goals. In a lecture prior to that point, Hubbard had said implants were just an RI on one of the pc's own GPMs, functioning much like a lock. What sort of gains were being achieved running the PC's own goals?
How would you compare them to running the ot levels?
Mimsey

After reading your link, I have a question or two. So, I always wondered why the pc's own goals got dropped and the emphasis switched to implant goals. ...

AND THAT seems to be the $64K dollar question with regard the evolution of the bridge! :coolwink:

I doubt the real answer to that is even knowable at this point as hubbard is dead and unavailable to offer testimony on the matter. I personally suspect it was hubbard's own mental health issues and associated preoccupations that resulted in the shift. But that is just a somewhat informed opinion. It could easily be mistaken.

... In a lecture prior to that point, Hubbard had said implants were just an RI on one of the pc's own GPMs, functioning much like a lock. What sort of gains were being achieved running the PC's own goals?
Mimsey

I've spoken with several freezone auditors over the years who essentially dropped "upper levels" auditing in favor of simply focusing on "own goals" in auditing. Anecdotal reports from them and their pcs was much in favor of the approach.

Mark A. Baker

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron

There is a PL re: NOT charging for sex chex - but they violate this if they can get away with it...they LUV NOOBS!!

Scientology has a nice little scam going on. They charge for sec checks now but only if they can get away with it - with some noobs - it is easy to do....just dangle the "eternal spiritual destiny" thing in front of the degraded being and promise you are the one and only salvation. It works dandy if the person has money on account.

Flag is infamous for the "service completion scam rundown" - so if you are going to Flag anytime soon - make sure you check your balance and know your TEK.

Flag even got caught with several shenanigan's - admitted the shenanigan's should have never been done - then gave the "self-correcting justice system" drivel that we are so blessed to have in the Church and how well it works when standardly applied 100%. Of course, the people involved have been "crammed" (translated: if they are big earner's - they received a high five and went up in status - instead of pinto beans and white rice - they were upgraded to black beans with chunks of spam and basmati rice with cilantro flavoring!!

Here is the Scientology self-correcting justice system in one phrase: Put the whole thing on "SPIN" for several years and then "IGNORE".

Look out for those advanced morgues - they are playing some very naughty financial games with money on account!!

Scientology... creating a criminal and insane environment for all beings everywhere!! LRH

AnonyMary

Thank you to all who replied here. I'm glad my recollection is matched by some; that a policy does exist somewhere that Leaving Staff sec checks are done at the org's expense.

I'm sure it's Finance, or Div 1/ Personnel policy or I&R policy. If anyone can find the exact policy where it states who pays for the sec check, it would be much appreciated.

Gib

Crusader
Thank you to all who replied here. I'm glad my recollection is matched by some; that a policy does exist somewhere that Leaving Staff sec checks are done at the org's expense.

I'm sure it's Finance, or Div 1/ Personnel policy or I&R policy. If anyone can find the exact policy where it states who pays for the sec check, it would be much appreciated.

so much for "clears" and "ot's" being able to recall at will, much like the whole track. :sorry:

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
After reading your link, I have a question or two. So, I always wondered why the pc's own goals got dropped and the emphasis switched to implant goals. In a lecture prior to that point, Hubbard had said implants were just an RI on one of the pc's own GPMs, functioning much like a lock. What sort of gains were being achieved running the PC's own goals?
Mimsey

The answer to your question is the answer to THIS question:

Tell me the difference between Hubbard's Maxim: "what is true for you is true for you"

and this:

Ralp-Slater-Hypnosis-1950.jpg