What's new

Independent Scientology Orgs fucked up by not addressing Scientology Disconnection

Elronius of Marcabia

Silver Meritorious Patron
Re: Independent Scientology Orgs fucked up by not addressing Scientology Disconnectio

I don't care what they believe. It's when I see the infighting and slander that I worry. It makes me wonder what else is going on that I don't know about.

I do care what they believe because beliefs lead to actions.

Do I care on a personal level what they want to believe ? nope

The whole point of my post was simply to understand how scientologist
see and act towards people because of those beliefs.

Leah Remini said it better than I can in the interview right at the end which is clipped
from the youtube version of this interview "secretly judging people for not being
scientologists and being lost"

ps it's the second video on the page where she talks about Katie Holmes.

https://www.google.com/amp/m.eonline...ms-tmobile-us#

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Independent Scientology Orgs fucked up by not addressing Scientology Disconnectio

Without a manufactured enemy, any cult becomes mostly harmless. It is the manufactured enemy that allows and enhances true thought reform, a fanatical justification for violence and injustice against others and illegal, criminal and inhumane activity against those perceived as 'enemies.' It is the manufacturing of an enemy that bonds a group as 'united against' and it is the committing of inhumane, criminal and illegal acts against the supposed 'enemy' that creates the dark secrets within the group that each become another puppet string enabling the organizers to manipulate and control individual members.

Independent Scientology FICS, MS2 and RLL aren't about to give up their dirty power game of fear-mongering against the fabricated concept of 'SP'S. The power over others by using it is too addictive and it's just too lucrative and easy to control individuals with the idea. Independent Scientology FICS, MS2 and RLL are, after all, only about power, control and money. Greed and Power always trump family, humanity, compassion and peaceful, loving relationships for these people every time. They're all about war, even if it means creating one for themselves. They can't and don't know how to live at peace with others and don't want to do so, either.

Epic post Sheila! So true.

And another thing the cult and Islam have in common. They don't want to "get along" with the outside world. They want to take over.