What's new

Is there something screwy about Scientology buffoon Grant Cardone?

RSS Feed

RSS Feeder Bot
There is a new post up at the Underground Bunker

Scientology’s wealthy ham hock Grant Cardone continues to intrigue us with his antics. Have you seen the latest?

It’s a short video shot by his wife Elena Cardone which is being shared on Twitter, with her narrating while she walks through what appears to be a sumptuous beach house.

After briefly showing Grant filming himself on [...]

Grant_Cardone_Gold-e1470949163529.jpg

[.......]

Continue reading...

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

I am not entirely sure that Scientologists would see anything wrong with Grant Cardone.

I was just on the website www.blowdown.com and noticed Scientologists posting there. Sample below:

- - - - -

I fail to see the outpoint.
Cardone has the same characteristics as the two greatest Operating Thetans that ever lived, the Commodore and COB.
What's wrong with beings who are total cause over life, all-knowing and infallible?
Cardone, Commodore, COB. They are salvaging planets, what's not to like.
Hey, I know that many have labeled them all NARCISSISTS. But that is a psych word, so therefore we know that's like so not true.
ML,
Billy Blowdown
My case level: OT VIII
My motto: "Always Winning, Always Cogniting, Always F/Ning, Always Blowing Down"
My current Bridge action: Retread of HQS: More wins on course every day than all the OT levels combined!
My Biggest Win So Far in 2019: Definitely seeing the video of Mr. Cardone's Ideal House

Last edited:

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
There is a new post up at the Underground Bunker

Scientology’s wealthy ham hock Grant Cardone continues to intrigue us with his antics. Have you seen the latest?

It’s a short video shot by his wife Elena Cardone which is being shared on Twitter, with her narrating while she walks through what appears to be a sumptuous beach house.

After briefly showing Grant filming himself on [...]

Grant_Cardone_Gold-e1470949163529.jpg

[.......]

Continue reading...
Kind of like everyone sees something different in the ink blot tests or when they look at clouds, I see that gold bar as a phallic symbol. I wonder if he does too?
Seems like he wants to just gobble it up!
Kind of like when middle aged men feel the need to buy a fancy new sports car to compensate for where nature's failing them.