What's new

Kirstie Alley plays the slut to stay relevent in showbiz...

Purple Rain

Crusader
I don't care about her sexual behaviour except when it is uninvited, nonconsensual and unreciprocated. That grosses me out no matter who does it. And yeah, see how she likes some other woman doing that to HER husband. Classy. And the celebrity thing has nothing to do with it except that that makes the power differential even worse. What was the poor guy supposed to do except try and laugh it off? She was WAY out of line.

If I stood there and made a smoking gesture after letting some guy do that to me I would be so dumped - in a heartbeat. Even without the smoking gesture - if I just stood there and let it happen. But what was he supposed to do with a big name celebrity on national television? Shove her off him? Say WTF?? She put him in an invidious position and used her celebrity to get away with it.

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
Oh come on Claire. Kirsty is a die hard scio who is preaching the gospel whenever she can.

She's what, OT VIII? (I think) and telling us all how the "religion" works, whilst she still suffers all the typical wog complaints.

If it's that good, she should become a size 6 overnight. Cure insanity in an instant with her ultra sanity thought rays. Cure druggies with a word and a postulate....

What about this one: with a wave of her finger have acting job offers flowing over her dainty feet? Her OT powers should make this a given, you know, **POOF**, and there you are! What problems?? I'm SO at cause.

Unfortunately, all I see is an ageing sad lady desperate to find some meaning in her life and cannot let go of scientology because it would mean standing on her own two feet and perhaps she is too terrified to do so. Just a guess. She is not ageing well, both physically and what appears to be mentally. As a result, we will see more and more erratic behaviour from her in time to come, IMO.

Has she been a victim of the physical beauty race and not of becoming a lady with presence and class? (NB: class does not necessarily mean "of money"). I don't hold anything personally against her and I sincerely hope she finds something sane to cling to instead.

To me she is a classic case in point that says "Scientology does not work". She is also a poster child of the cult and as such a target. I know it's naughty of me to poke fun at her, but I can't help myself sometimes. :devil: < he made me do it!

In the end I wish her well and that she finds her mind and sanity and comes over to real life.

I don't think we really have much of a difference in viewpoint on this one. I've pointed out, myself, in the past, that given her issues, she's hardly an advertisement for the tech.

I just think some of the comments here were really sour grapey. I don't give a shit that she plays the slut or flips people off or whatever. I do think she's in a dying cult and ought to know better. But I'm not gonna criticize her for doing what other actresses are doing unless I include them in the criticism- which is something I sometimes do, and sometimes don't do, depending on how the body thetan moves me. (joke)

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Guess who's probably getting the boot tomorrow night on DWTS?

The Totals:

Shawn Johnson and Derek Hough: 39.5
Gilles Marini and Peta Murgatroyd: 39.5
Kelly Monaco and Val Chmerkovskiy: 37.5
Melissa Rycroft and Tony Dovolani: 37
Emmitt Smith and Cheryl Burke: 36
Sabrina Bryan and Louis Van Amstel: 35.5
Apolo Ohno and Karina Smirnoff: 34.5
Bristol Palin and Mark Ballas: 32
Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy: 30

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/enterta...shawn-johnson-tied-for-first-place-in-week-4/

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Guess who's probably getting the boot tomorrow night on DWTS?

The Totals:

Shawn Johnson and Derek Hough: 39.5
Gilles Marini and Peta Murgatroyd: 39.5
Kelly Monaco and Val Chmerkovskiy: 37.5
Melissa Rycroft and Tony Dovolani: 37
Emmitt Smith and Cheryl Burke: 36
Sabrina Bryan and Louis Van Amstel: 35.5
Apolo Ohno and Karina Smirnoff: 34.5
Bristol Palin and Mark Ballas: 32
Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy: 30

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/enterta...shawn-johnson-tied-for-first-place-in-week-4/

I know this sounds reallllly craaazzzzy, but. . .

I can easily imagine that there is a "handling" going on behind the scenes with CC Int to find the source of the 1.1, SP or Third Party spreading Enemy Line that is suppressing her naturally upstat-stats (above). Because when stats are down SOMEBODY is MAKING them go down, right Ron?

Perhaps even auditing to "blow" the BTs that are putting CI on her lines.

Does this sound totally wacky.

I know.

LOL.

But that actually IS the tech.

FoTi

Crusader

I can easily imagine that there is a "handling" going on behind the scenes with CC Int to find the source of the 1.1, SP or Third Party spreading Enemy Line that is suppressing her naturally upstat-stats (above). Because when stats are down SOMEBODY is MAKING them go down, right Ron?

I know.

LOL.

It's prolly whoever is supplyin' her with burgers and donuts, makin' it harder for her to haul her body around and keep up with everyone else. :p

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron

I know.

LOL.

I was wondering who she was going to blame, who she is PTS to - and I hope it isn't Maks. 'Course I am also hoping she has not already turned him on to scno/co$. My guess, she has. He is going to finish his DWTS contract, then try acting. Who's f'g idea was that, who planted that one in his head? Well, Kirstie, of course. This man is over 30 - and yeah, he's in fabulous shape, and handsome, arrogant, cheeky, narcissistic, all those actor traits, and it's been done before, starting an acting career later than most, but not many make it beyond character roles. But don't all scnos know how to bait a trap? Especially with artists and creative types . . . . Sigh.

I think Maks is too head-strong to get sucked in. At least I hope so, and that he tells off co$ just like he does Kirstie, when she doesn't come through or give him enough.

:eyeroll:

Adam7986

Declared SP
Smurf,

Did you get upset because Kirstie kissed your crush? :lol:

In all honesty, that was outrageous and the look on Tom's face said a lot. I can understand why he went along with it. It would have caused a huge problem if he shoved her away on television. The program is live right?

You can see Kirstie thinking about it before she does it. Too bad he wasn't paying attention. She licks her lips like a fat hungry sex-deprived predator.

I swear she is on drugs. She sounded high when she was being pulled away.

God forbid she ever releases a sex tape. That will be the start of the zombie outbreak, or like that movie from "The Ring" except it will be "The Hole: Can you find it under those mounds of flesh?"