What's new

"Kirstie Slams Repulsive Bigot Leah Remini"

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
So, telling the truth about Scientology's practice of forced Disconnection makes one a bigot.

By that same logic, sexually abused Catholic choirboys who speak out are bigots.

Kirstie believes that all criticism of Islam is bigotry.

Thus, only a bigot would criticize the Nation of Islam.

And the fatwa of death issued against Salman Rushdie by Iran's ecclesiastical leader, the Ayatollah Khomeini must not be criticized, because

ALL RELIGIONS ARE GOOD.

She sets up a straw man argument that very deliberately misstates what Leah Remini said,

and then in mock outrage rushes to defend not only Scientology, but all religions, from the "defrocked apostate."

Religious cloaking, plain and simple.

Howard gave her all the rope, and Kirstie did the rest.

I wonder if she drilled this "handling" with Miscavige himself.

I also wonder what Leah Remini will say when she re-visits Howard .

Something to think about, Dave.

Boojuum

Silver Meritorious Patron
I have to wonder if Kirstie actually causes anyone to have a good opinion of Scientology.

Compare Kirstie? or Leah?

Leah wins in a landslide!

It's all paparazzi BS anyway whether Howard or TC or JT or DM.

So far removed from any real truth or even intelligent discourse and exchange of ideas.

One sentence summaries is the only depth limit that entertainment media is interested in, if that.

And she's the face of what we put so much stock in. Cringe.

RogerB

Crusader
That's because the Academy members are low toned wogs. Their knowingness is too low to duplicate OT quality acting.

If Scientologists had been allowed to vote, both the movie and Travolta would have received Oscars for Battlefield Earth.

Battlefield Earth

Domestic Total Gross:$21,471,685
Distributor:Warner Bros.Release Date: May 12, 2000
Genre: Sci-Fi AdventureRuntime: 1 hrs. 57 min.
MPAA Rating:PG-13Production Budget:$73 million

Total Lifetime Grosses
Domestic: $21,471,685
Foreign:
$8,253,978
= Worldwide:$29,725,663

Hey John! About that "$100M box-office success", nice TR-L!!!

Helluva . . . now that's what I call a Scientology success story!

Let's run the math on that wonderful accomplishment . . . .

$73,000,000 budget (probably cost more)
$29,725,663 Box office . . . that's that's not what the producers get folks . . . they only get a percentage of the box office takings . . .

So this wonderful Scientology success and rendition of the Founder's marvelous tale was a . . . wait for it . . . at least a LOSS of

Way to go JT . . . umm, did you get invited to make any other movies after that one?? :melodramatic:

Rog

Last edited:

Anonycat

Crusader
yeah they should focus on promoting their academy award winning actors as success stories instead ... oh wait they don't have any academy award winning actors ... nevermind.

Sometimes someone will say Tom Cruise is the "biggest" actor in the world, but that's not true. "Movie Star" and best "Actor" are two different things, but Tom is not on top in either category.

in 2013, the biggest Star was Robert Downey Jr. with second place going to Leonardo DiCaprio. The best Actor category has 5 Oscar winners, including Joaquin Phoenix in The Master.

I have a feeling that Tom has inflicted so much weird cult association on himself that he's probably glad to see crazier-than-thou Kirstie take the reins for a while. She seems to be riding that into oblivion.

The bridge to oblivion.
oblivion-soundtrack-cover.jpg

Last edited:

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
Nothing says "Scientology works!" like Kirstie channelling David Miscavige's insanity. Well done Scientology! That's "Handling the planet -- for sure!" (As Dan Sherman likes to have little Davy say). :duh:

Good on Leah! "I just wish the best for people.”

Bill

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
That's because the Academy members are low toned wogs. Their knowingness is too low to duplicate OT quality acting.

If Scientologists had been allowed to vote, both the movie and Travolta would have received Oscars for Battlefield Earth.

Hey John! About that "$100M box-office success", nice TR-L!!!

Battlefield Earth

Domestic Total Gross: $21,471,685
Distributor: Warner Bros.
Release Date: May 12, 2000
Genre: Sci-Fi Adventure
Runtime: 1 hrs. 57 min.
MPAA Rating: PG-13
Production Budget: $73 million

Total Lifetime Grosses​
Domestic: $21,471,685
Foreign:
$8,253,978
= Worldwide: $29,725,663

Wikipedia has a great entry on Battlefield Earth. Here's an excerpt of it:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battlefield_Earth_(film)

"Hubbard sent him [Travolta] an autographed copy of Battlefield Earth when the book was first published in 1982; he reportedly hoped that Travolta would turn the book into a film "in the vein of Star Wars and Close Encounters of the Third Kind".[SUP][14][/SUP] While Travolta was interested, his influence in Hollywood at the time was at a low after participating in a series of flops. He gained renewed influence with the success of the 1994 film Pulp Fiction, which garnered Travolta an Academy Award nomination for Best Actor.[SUP][15][/SUP][SUP][16][/SUP] He had not forgotten Hubbard's wishes to see the book on the big screen and took on the task of making Battlefield Earth into a movie.[SUP][17][/SUP] Travolta described the book in interviews as "like Pulp Fiction for the year 3000" and "like Star Wars, only better".[SUP][18][/SUP][SUP][19][/SUP]

He lobbied influential figures in Hollywood to fund the project and was reported to have recruited the aid of fellow Scientologists in promoting it. According to Bill Mechanic, the former head of Twentieth Century Fox, "John wanted me to make Battlefield Earth. He had Scientologists all over me. They come up to you and they know who you are. And they go, 'We're really excited about Battlefield Earth'." This did not impress Mechanic: "Do you think in any way, shape, or form that weirding me out is going to make me want to make this movie?"[SUP][20][/SUP]

Travolta's involvement in Battlefield Earth was first publicized in late 1995.[SUP][22][/SUP] He told the New York Daily News that "Battlefield Earth is the pinnacle of using my power for something. I told my manager, 'If we can't do the things now that we want to do, what good is the power? Let's test it and try to get the things done that we believe in.' "[SUP][13][/SUP]

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Helluva . . . now that's what I call a Scientology success story!

Ley's run the math on that wonderful accomplishment . . . .

$73,000,000 budget (probably cost more)
$29,725,663 Box office . . . that's that's not what the producers get folks . . . they only get a percentage of the box office takings . . .

So this wonderful Scientology success and rendition of the Founder's marvelous tale was a . . . wait for it . . . at least a LOSS of

Way to go JT . . . umm, did you get invited to make any other movies after that one?? :melodramatic:

Rog

Exactly!

But, the losses are far worse than that.

I didn't bother to mention the marketing costs to release the film by the distributor, known in the industry as "P&A"--the cost of Prints & Advertising ("prints" being the copies of the movie sent to the theaters and "advertising" being the production and placement of trailers, publicity, print ads, tv ads, radio ads, et al) In the year Battlefield Earth was released, the average P&A budget (on top of the production budget) was approximately $32,000,000.

That $32M is yet another loss taken by the miserable investors/studio, bringing the losses to over $ 75M!

All the creative talent, filmmakers, studio execs and investors lost hugely in repute and cash. Yet, Scientology claims it the only game in the universe where everyone wins. Is there such a term as Cashnitive Dissonance? LOL.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
I just see Krusty is being a "dedicated glare" $cientologist, "protecting" her "religion.":yes:

Like Tom and his couch-jumping, it's just "OTs being OTs" :roflmao:

The tragedy is that these poor dupes think that they are doing the Greatest Good for the Greatest Number and that time will prove them right:bigcry:

And that makes them all the less likely to ever get out of the mind-wipe Hubbard set up for us all in the first place.:duh:

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron
Nothing says "Scientology works!" like Kirstie channelling David Miscavige's insanity. Well done Scientology! That's "Handling the planet -- for sure!" (As Dan Sherman likes to have little Davy say). :duh:

Good on Leah! "I just wish the best for people.”

Bill

I wonder if they've asked her to be their official spokesperson. Can you see her on the RFP?

Kirsty probably has a ton of handlers in her life. That's the usual celebrity fix...infiltrate their lives. And Kristy probably operates on the fixed mindset she was given that if she has all these scn handlers around her, she'll be protected and able to just focus on her life and career without distractions. I'm sure her personal assistant takes in the mail and keeps Kristy in the dark as much as possible so she says in the safe zone and doesn't become a loose cannon against the cult. If she did, then her big mouth and foul language would come in mighty handy. They wouldn't want that.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
I just see Krusty is being a "dedicated glare" $cientologist, "protecting" her "religion.":yes:

Like Tom and his couch-jumping, it's just "OTs being OTs" :roflmao:

The tragedy is that these poor dupes think that they are doing the Greatest Good for the Greatest Number and that time will prove them right:bigcry:

And that makes them all the less likely to ever get out of the mind-wipe Hubbard set up for us all in the first place.:duh:

I think we can handle Kirstie (the big OT's) by-passed charge on bigots by applying Ron's bigot tech:

Next C/S:

0. Before session, make sure Kirstie has had plenty to eat and test thoroughly for metab. Also bring mid-session snacks so you don't have to end off. PC tends to do very well with Hostess Ding Dongs.

1. Fly a Rud if no F/N

2. Indicate to PC that even big OTs like herself sometimes have by-passed-charge and need to find the right item.

3. List & Null "Who or What is a bigot?" to EP.

--------------session results----------------

L & N

Who or what is a bigot?

People who are the same as the dictionary definition of "bigot". x

People who leave Scientology. tic

People who leave Scientology and don't STFU. Fall

People who force me to disconnect from them because
they say I am lying when I say there is no disconnection. Fall

Leah Remini. R/S

Degraded Beings. x

Small Beings. small fall

Bigots. x

BigOTs. LFBD F/N - Item Indicated

Anonycat

Crusader
I think we can handle Kirstie (the big OT's) by-passed charge on bigots by applying Ron's bigot tech:

Next C/S:

0. Before session, make sure Kirstie has had plenty to eat and test thoroughly for metab. Also bring mid-session snacks so you don't have to end off. PC tends to do very well with Hostess Ding Dongs.

1. Fly a Rud if no F/N

2. Indicate to PC that even big OTs like herself sometimes have by-passed-charge and need to find the right item.

3. List & Null "Who or What is a bigot?" to EP.

--------------session results----------------

L & N

Who or what is a bigot?

People who are the same as the dictionary definition of "bigot". x

People who leave Scientology. tic

People who leave Scientology and don't STFU. Fall

People who force me to disconnect from them because
they say I am lying when I say there is no disconnection. Fall

Leah Remini. R/S

Degraded Beings. x

Small Beings. small fall

Bigots. x

BigOTs. LFBD F/N - Item Indicated

Wasn't by-passed charge something that Mystic thought of? That's other people random stuff, not Ron-made random stuff.

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Marty: Ministry of Hate

Marty: Ministry of Hate
http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2013/12/06/ministry-of-hate/

Many years ago a story about Scientology in a major publication was titled ‘Ministry of Hate.’ At the time I responded with righteous indignation. Having had many encounters with high level Scientologists over the past couple years, including very recently, I am coming around to seeing how spot on that ‘Ministry of Hate’ sobriquet in fact was, and is. Scientologists are trained and conditioned to hate. They are trained and conditioned to lie, defame, and spread hate against anyone who does not toe their white line; all with an air of overblown righteous indignation. I witnessed one in person earlier this week. Another one performed a perfect example of that recently on the Howard Stern show. Listen to Kirstie Alley’s treatment of Leah Remini, beginning about 33:50:

[video=youtube;7c8hF_QaEKA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7c8hF_QaEKA[/video]

First, Alley outright lies that Scientology does not ‘shun’ people. Then she lies again stating that she has personally shunned Leah not because of what she has said, but because what she has ‘done’ and because of her ‘deeds.’ Then she falsely accuses Leah Remini of calling Scientology ‘hideous and evil.’ She calls Leah a ‘bigot’ and likens her words to someone saying ‘Jews are evil’ and ‘Jews are a cult.’ All of these accusations are defamatory and, quite frankly, hysterical.

This performance of bigotry, defamation and hate by Kirstie is not her natural personality. She was trained and conditioned in Scientology to act in this immature, hateful fashion.

This is shameful. Leah is due an apology, not only by Kirstie, but by the ministry that taught her to hate.

aegerprimo

Summa Cum Laude
Okay, I listened to the whole show, and posted some comments on YouTube.
Kirstie, you call Leah hateful names, that makes you look UGLY! We can all see you are the perfect spokes-person for the Church of Scientology - a dangerous brainwashing cult that participates in forced abortions, slave labor, separates families, bankrupts its members.
Google Lisa McPherson. BTW Kirstie - WHERE IS SHELLY MISCAVIGE?

[video=youtube_share;7c8hF_QaEKA]http://youtu.be/7c8hF_QaEKA[/video]

Deeana

Patron with Honors
That very long Wikipedia article about "Battlefield Earth" was quite interesting. Among the sources listed at the end of the article are several reviews of the movie. This was my favorite review title:

"Ross, Jonathan (2000-06-02). "What does Travolta think he's doing? He looks like an over-stuffed, dreadlocked, Cabbage Patch Doll". Daily Mirror."

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
That very long Wikipedia article about "Battlefield Earth" was quite interesting. Among the sources listed at the end of the article are several reviews of the movie. This was my favorite review title:

"Ross, Jonathan (2000-06-02). "What does Travolta think he's doing? He looks like an over-stuffed, dreadlocked, Cabbage Patch Doll". Daily Mirror."

My favorite was Jon Stewart: "A cross between Star Wars and the smell of ass".