What's new

Marthy Rathbun is a Human Being like you and me

AnonKat

Crusader
What's the matter with you? A while back you posted in this thread the following:

You first made statements re. his finances. What followed was people asking you where this info came from. You were asked to provide some support to your "turned an offer down to live in a spacious house" and Mosey's "That would be 'Out of Exchange' if I got Hubbard right" You never provided it. I still don't know were this come, only you know it. For me it's not about Marty Rathbun's finance, it's about your still unsupported statements.

Your "turned an offer down to live in a spacious house" is way too specific to be extrapolated from whatever you posted. So, where did you get that information?

I am on his blog almost everyday

smartone

My Own Boss
rock-salt.jpg

Zinj

Wassat? A rock? Coke? Salt?

AnonKat

Crusader

I think it is a suggestive posting of a "blood"diamant refuering to the Naomi Cambell testimoney that she recieved "blood"diaments from James Taylor, the former dictator of Liberia ?

Otherwise I haven't got a clue

Maybe a grain of salt

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor

A very large grain of salt; as in 'take 2 and call me in the morning'

(It was a comment on: 'I am glad you are now in communication. I hope that you get the answers you need. All the best to you. ')

Zinj

AnonKat

Crusader
Inb4 Zinj

He didn't deny getting financial support from others; he didn't deny asking for financial support from others; what he is denying is asking others to request financial support on his behalf — he can do it himself.

Paul

Inb4 Zinj :D

Penny Krieger | August 9, 2010 at 1:35 am | Reply
Marty,

Thank you for the clarification.
Put a little juice in the till. Hope it helps.

Penny

martyrathbun09 | August 9, 2010 at 1:40 am | Reply
Thanks much, always does.

skollie

Silver Meritorious Patron
I think it is a suggestive posting of a "blood"diamant refuering to the Naomi Cambell testimoney that she recieved "blood"diaments from James Taylor, the former dictator of Liberia ?

Otherwise I haven't got a clue

Maybe a grain of salt

Charles Taylor - not James.

tiptoethrutheminefield

Patron with Honors
That's the usual comeback statement to anyone who points to the actual effects on people of the practice of "scientology." Burn the message; kill the messenger with innuendo about their "intolerant character," their "hatefulness" or whatever.

-------------
Definition from the online dictionary, Wiktionary:

Verb
to demonize
(US) To turn into a demon.
(US) To describe or represent as evil or diabolic
-------------

I haven't "demonized" anything or anyone. I stated facts.

Look around you.

Right here on this board are people still trying to extricate themselves from the mindfuck of the adoption and practice of "scientology," which they (not me) attribute as the reason why they thought and behaved in ways that, in retrospect, were destructive to themselves and others intellectually, emotionally, and socially. Do you not believe them?

Right here on this board are people who attest with first-hand knowledge of the devastating effects of the practice of "scientology" on their friends and family. Do you not believe them?

Look around you at people who cling to the practice of scientology; notice the condition of their intellect (particularly their critical thinking skills, but also their other "blind spots" and obvious delusions), their emotional state, their social sense.

Would you say I was "demonizing somebody into hell and kingdom come" if I pointed out that driving across a flooded street even in a Range Rover is risky? that shooting heroin is bad for your health? that even though it's "just like one of the family," keeping your 20-foot pet boa constrictor in the same room as your 2-year old child is not a good idea? that keeping the drano and other dangerous household chemicals in a low-level cabinet where babies can access them is not wise?

I don't regard people who believe in or practice "scientology" on themselves and others as demonic, evil, or diabolic (except for Hubbard and possibly a rare few of his minions).

I do believe they have been mislead, are often uninformed or misinformed, are often intellectually, emotionally, and socially "damaged," and when they have been apprised of all the information about the destructive effects of the practice of "scientology" and yet continue to promote and practice it, they are either deluded, addicted, or just plain irresponsible.

You are 100% correct, but you're probably wasting your energy posting this here. You'd be better off on Ask The Scientologist, where sense is written and discussed and nonsense is remarkably absent.

AnonKat

Crusader
Dennis Erlich

Website of Dennis Erlich: http://www.informer.org/

Dennis Erlich | October 23, 2010 at 3:46 pm | Reply Ray,
I’m not sure my comments are allowed here, but I concur with what you posted far above. I have never called for the destruction of anything but the barbaric practices I have seen and been subject to as a result of not buying the group thingie. If Marty is truly interested in reformation, he has joined a group of dedicated reformers who have worked on exactly that since the early 80s: Gerry Armstrong, Brent Coryden, Bill Franks, Alan Walter, and on.

To me reform requires exposing the dirty deeds done in the name of the “Greater Good.” Having been the subject of a relentless barrage these sliemy deeds for many years, I have particular interest in peeking behind that filthy curtain.

But perhaps I am not worthy of the true believer’s consideration, having been so “suppressive,” “ARC breaky,” and all.

In any case it’s good to see that you have been welcomed, old friend. And good luck to anyone trying to reform the barbaric practices we all know have been done in the name of this religion.

Be well,
Dennis Erlich

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/20...s-one-major-reason-we-are-here/#comment-70674

Dennis Erlich is an Old Guard Ex_Scientologist Critic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dauM5JhFYXY