What's new

MELBOURNE 1965

DartSmohen

Silver Meritorious Patron
Those who live in glasshouses should not throw stones!

The OSA cult zombie who imposed itself on Emma's space should be aware of this maxim.

A Judicial Enquiry banned Scientology in Melbourne for their behavour and practices.

It should not take too much effort to make the Judicary VERY RIGHT for their action back then. If it can be shown that the cult have not mended their ways then why not press for the ban to be re-introduced. The backwash from that would be enormous.

Letters to local MP's can be of great impact. It gets them talking among themselves and I am sure some of them regret the lifting of the ban.

Furthermore, if you can spread the story to a salacous weekly rag (sorry, I meant a well informed periodical), they would have a field day, fresh on the heels of the Narconon fiasco.

I am sure the OSA minions assigned to "lurk" on this list will quickly pass this back up to their overlords.

DO NOT MESS WITH US!

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Those who live in glasshouses should not throw stones!

The OSA cult zombie who imposed itself on Emma's space should be aware of this maxim.

A Judicial Enquiry banned Scientology in Melbourne for their behavour and practices.

It should not take too much effort to make the Judicary VERY RIGHT for their action back then. If it can be shown that the cult have not mended their ways then why not press for the ban to be re-introduced. The backwash from that would be enormous.

Letters to local MP's can be of great impact. It gets them talking among themselves and I am sure some of them regret the lifting of the ban.

Furthermore, if you can spread the story to a salacous weekly rag (sorry, I meant a well informed periodical), they would have a field day, fresh on the heels of the Narconon fiasco.

I am sure the OSA minions assigned to "lurk" on this list will quickly pass this back up to their overlords.

DO NOT MESS WITH US!

Yes, remember 1965!

Reasonable Lady

Patron with Honors
Had a look, could find nothing in particular, Is there some aspect you are directing attention to?

The bottom of the page has contact info. A concerned citizen or friend could send an e-mail about Emma's situation and what those crazy scientologists are doing.

RL

DartSmohen

The bottom of the page has contact info. A concerned citizen or friend could send an e-mail about Emma's situation and what those crazy scientologists are doing.

RL

Have our Melbourne members had any further thoughts on this. After all, the enquiry was well received in the State. The judge got a knighthood. His judgement must still have some weight. I am dure the cult would HATE for this to surface again. :whistling: :yes:

DartSmohen

WITH THE CHILD EMPLOYMENT SCANDAL EXPOSED IN MELBOURNE, IT IS HIGH TIME TO BRING THE BAN BACK INTO FORCE. :angry: :grouch:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Melbourne is like a decent version of the sea org - it comes back!

I'm sure I've mentioned it elsewhere....Melbourne staff were encouraged to believe they were special as it had once been the biggest org in the world. That there was a unique "3rd dynamic engram" for Melbourne that was getting in the way of regaining the glory, yet that it would all happen one day.

Hey....sorry to diappoint ya Melbourne staff - it's way better out here! There is no 3D engram, there is fresh air and space to sing instead. The only ones left are those who feel they have nowhere to go, not those who come back.

We are here for you. Come join us.

DartSmohen

In case the cult thought it was safe to poke their heads over the parapet, it is time to bang the "1965" drum again.

Start reminding people that the cult were once banned in Victoria for their behaviour and activities.

Get some flyers out, really start shaking their cage.

A few letters to the press might help.

Remember old Laffy's maxim; "Bank follows the line of attack".

You will soon reach a tipping point and it will all start to collapse in on itself, efven harder than it is doing already. :yes: :thumbsup:

Tim Skog

In case the cult thought it was safe to poke their heads over the parapet, it is time to bang the "1965" drum again.

Start reminding people that the cult were once banned in Victoria for their behaviour and activities.

Get some flyers out, really start shaking their cage.

A few letters to the press might help.

Remember old Laffy's maxim; "Bank follows the line of attack".

You will soon reach a tipping point and it will all start to collapse in on itself, efven harder than it is doing already. :yes: :thumbsup:

It would be wonderful to see the ban re-enacted. Why, it might even have a ripple effect around the world. Perhaps the IRS will re-think it's granting tax exemption to the cult in the U.S.

Germany has got to be looking at doing something about the cult, as well as France I would think.

I don't necessarily want to ban the cult here in the U.S., but let's regulate them as a mental health practice, because the Church is not a religious organization by any stretch of the imagination.

Of course, with DM at the helm he just might sink that ship and make all of this moot. Go Davey! You can do it.:thumbsup:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
This is probably one CofS' greatest fears!

It's not just a fear that the ban on scn could be restored in Victoria, an action which would undoubtedly cause a flow-on effect in other States and Territories in Australia.

Their real fear is that in order to restore the ban; the Government would, of necessity, have to carry out a thorough and transparent investigation of current CofS practices. This is the one thing that CofS cannot countenance.

It can handle any amount of carping criticism, it can point to its marvelous (and imaginary) body of "good works" in society and ask, "Why would you oppose that?", it can even turn the other cheek when people attack and ridicule it (especially if everyone is watching... it can always get back at you later).

BUT... the one thing the CofS cannot do is allow a complete and thorough investigation of its activities and intentions.

Panda.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
And this might just be underfoot in other countries too. OF course all the fair game is great evidence, but so much to compile. It is becoming tombs.