What's new

My breif story

Welcome Allan!

Hi Allan, Welcome newbie! I'm so glad you decided to join us here, I think you will find it's a very warm, supportive place to talk things over.

I am so glad you got out! Sorry that you got recruited into SO. It's so great that you are only 21 and have your entire life ahead of you still, to enjoy as a totally free being. Hard as your experiences were, be grateful that you were not in for decades as were many of the members here. :)

Congratulations on maintaining a healthy relationship with your daughter and her Mom, that will be very important for your future happiness. I want you to know that I have several gay and lesbian friends who have children, or have adopted children, and have married their partners and have a loving, happy healthy home life that includes extended family, and enriches the whole community. I know that you are going to be a very good and loving Dad, and will have the support of your extended family.

We are all hoping that Fiona will wake up soon. There are signs that all the family and outside interest in her well-being are upsetting the applecart for her "career" in Scientology. I think it's just a matter of time before she will be free to return to her family, and can begin to recover and restore her life.

Don't give up hope about that. I know it's hard to be patient, I've been disconnected by someone I care about for several years now.

I know that you will have some good insights based on your experiences with Corporate Scientology to share with us here, and that you can do an invaluable service by educating your friends, coworkers and the public about what Scientology really is.

Thank you for telling your story here. Parents need to learn about your experiences with recruiting and handling, so that they can better protect their young adult kids. We, as a society, need to stop flowing our young people into this abusive environment.

Once again, welcome dearie, I'm so glad you joined us! :happydance:

Much Love, SweetnessandLight

GreyWolf

Gold Meritorious Patron
Welcome. Wow, what an intro. I am fortunate that I was not qualled for the SO. The only things I lost were my time and my dignity.

Bob

Cherished

Silver Meritorious Patron
I have just sent my letter of to the Senator. I just want to make one thing clear. Im not afriad of them anymore. If i have to i will take them on face to face... Cant wait for the 19th... and i dont need a mask hope thats ok.... Quite happy to speak in regards to fiona's situation aswell.....

You are fabulous, Allan. I was horrified at the attitudes of people toward you because of your sexuality. But, perhaps the up-side is that you knew not to trust them and you got out. Which is awesome.

You can take the police with you to get your assets returned.

Congrats on your little girl.

smartone

My Own Boss
I have just sent my letter of to the Senator. I just want to make one thing clear. Im not afriad of them anymore. If i have to i will take them on face to face... Cant wait for the 19th... and i dont need a mask hope thats ok.... Quite happy to speak in regards to fiona's situation aswell.....

Good for walking away with your sanity intact! :thumbsup:

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Well done Allan, you got in and out before your daughter was two? Brilliant.

I really want to send friends who are a lesbian couple and some that are gay couples to a sea org recruiter, I want to see them squim with uncertainly and embarassment. How do you berth a legally married couple of the same sex? Which FO covers that? What about someone half way through transition from male to female. Which dorm would he/she sleep in. Theres no points of reference on a subject that is covered by law in Europe and most likely Australia and Canada. Every Human Resources office in Europe know how to handle this.

But to disconnect from someone because she was obviously connected to you and therefore suppressive, that takes the biscuit.