What's new

My WINS justify YOUR abuse...(get over it).

me myself & i

Patron Meritorious
That seems to articulate fairly well my experience of Scientology pre-wake-up.

When I was first introduced to the concept (*truth*) that the world was run by social psychopaths (12 of em) coupled with the concept (*truth*) that every painful experience I ever had was *someone elses fault* coupled with my auditing experience (*truth*) that I was eaten by a lion in 1600 BC, coupled with the concept (*truth*) that the world was divided into two camps, us vs. them (i.e. scientologists vs wogs) I knew I had arrived. And I was on the side of Good, not Evil.

My parents were the first to find out.

These two bastards secretly hated me from before I was even born and they put me through sheer hell (had to go to school against MY WILL, do homework against MY WILL, do chores around the house against MY WILL and committed all other manner of suppressive acts against MY WILL). I was just a Big-Eternal-Thetanic-Being in a very very small body, those bastards.

I was home.

L. Ron Hubbard had come to this earth for no other reason than to set me free. (and the whole wide world too, after me.)
I was ecstatic.

Having a tid bit of knowledge of 'third party technology' I immediately set out to have my parents get a divorce. Their 40 year marriage was a farce from the beginning, from my point of view (and from Rons point of view too). They were mere wogs hell bent on destroying not only me, but hell bent on destroying all of humanity. I was pissed.

Why hadn't I noticed that before?

In short, I was aberrated and didn't know it. Scientology cleared that up for me.

I remembered one day (in auditing): I was running around the house when I was about 3 years old with a clothes hanger that was undone (it was then just a long wire) and my mom was screaming at me to put it down. And then it hit me like a ton of bricks, a cog like I had never had before (reading dianetics) Mom had tried to abort me!!!! She hated me!!! And Dad hated me too!!!

Now hell knoweth no fury like the wrath of an aborted being that survives. And my admiration for Ron and his live saving Scientology-Technology increased exponentially.

So mom and dad got the divorce and my brothers and sisters were next on our list (mine and Rons).

Mom died in a nursing home a few years later (stupid wog) and dad committed suicide right after mom dropped her body (low toned wog-emotion run wild).

Clearing the planet to make everyone else on the planet just like me isn't easy, but its a job for tough son-of-a-bitchs like me.

A few years later a new-cog kicked in.

I loved David Miscaviage.

mm&i

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
"When I was first introduced to the concept (*truth*) that the world was run by social psychopaths (12 of em) coupled with the concept (*truth*) that every painful experience I ever had was *someone elses fault* coupled with my auditing experience (*truth*) that I was eaten by a lion 1600 BC, coupled with the concept (*truth*) that the world was divided into two camps, us vs. them (i.e. scientologists vs wogs) I knew I had arrived. And I was on the side of Good, not Evil."

Same experience I had in Scientology, exactly!

I was also eaten by a LYIN' con man named Hubbard.

I am ever-thankful that ingested raw meat merges with shit and gets expelled!

(ps: MM&I that was a terrific post, loved it!!!)

Last edited:

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron
Sad, the twisted thinking thing. Looks like the anger about it all is coming out....let it rip! It's part of the process if you ask me!
Feeling duped??

themadhair

Patron Meritorious
OP may be on to something beyond mere humour here. Do the ‘wins’ in Scientology require others to suffer abuses?

A pyramid scheme has genuine ‘winners’, but those winners require big losers. In a weird way is the something similar true for Scientology?

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
heated rage is sometimes cool....very, very cool.

Sad, the twisted thinking thing. Looks like the anger about it all is coming out....let it rip! It's part of the process if you ask me! Feeling duped??

I don't say you are wrong, but I have an entirely different take on it.

If someone seems "angry" it doesn't mean necessarily that anger is "coming out" (or in the local cult dialect, "running out"). That is a paradigm that often does not apply.

Ever see one of the world's greatest athletes like Michael Jordon or Kobe Bryant score over 50 points in a game and do it with a ferocious, raging sneer punctuated with primal screaming slam-dunks?

That was not "anger coming out".

It was the joyful expression of a master at the top of their game, using the power of emotion to express themselves with untold passion.

I loved the OP and sensed no "sadness" as you indicated.

Sometimes when the restraints of slavery are broken there are yells and tears. It's soooooo joyful.

Well, that's how it read to me. Guess I'll just turn the volume all the way back up and continue listening to my angry rock music, :D

DO NOT GO GENTLE INTO THAT GOOD NIGHT

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rage at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,

And you, my father, there on the sad height,
Curse, bless me now with your fierce tears, I pray.

Arthur Dent

Not "sadness" but more like too bad about the thinking"ness" of the cult think. I thought it a healthy and robust and creative anger, not a bad thing. I thought it was great. And I've had a glass of wine... so I see I will probably get a B on my English exam, if not worse!!

Kutta

Only MM&I knows for sure what lies behind his great post. But I know the joyful feeling of expressing fierce anger. On Saturday night a friend who hadn't known me since our youth, commented that she never thought she'd hear me say 'fuck'! I used to be a goody two shoes. She said there is such power in that word. Mind you I had to apologize when I let it slip in the presence of my mother. :duh:

There is one person I say I would love to drag by the hair through the sewer. It gives me such joy to say that, and even to write it. :happydance:

me myself & i

Patron Meritorious
Well, as long as you are getting COGS, I guess I will just go off and be quiet.

Fat chance.

Lol.

mm&i

Be real GreyWolf.

We'll be hearing from you so long as you have a voice to speak & a voice to be heard.

Which voice some of us love. And which voice some of us doesn't. Lol!

Damn I love that line ! (as cumbersome as it may seem).

mm&i

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
That seems to articulate fairly well my experience of Scientology pre-wake-up. <snipped.. But clickable..>
Hilarious! - But with more than a grain of truth to it! - Actually hits uncomfortably home when you think about it...

There are lots of scientologists who have disconnected familiy.. And yes.. A lot of scientologists have worked to sow strife in their own families.. Like making their parents get a divorce.. It's policy!

The hunt for evil SP's never cease in the Sinister Scam Cult of Scientology!

:duh:

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
Gimme an F !

Only MM&I knows for sure what lies behind his great post. But I know the joyful feeling of expressing fierce anger. On Saturday night a friend who hadn't known me since our youth, commented that she never thought she'd hear me say 'fuck'! I used to be a goody two shoes. She said there is such power in that word. Mind you I had to apologize when I let it slip in the presence of my mother. :duh:

There is one person I say I would love to drag by the hair through the sewer. It gives me such joy to say that, and even to write it. :happydance:

Country Joe and the Fish - give me an F, give me a U, give me a C - give me a K -What's that spell? :nervous: Say it again ! What's that spell? :nervous:

1-2-3- What are we fightin' for ?

:nervous:

I know and I do give a fucking goll-dang good darn. :D

A-non-non-anon

Patron with Honors
OP may be on to something beyond mere humour here. Do the ‘wins’ in Scientology require others to suffer abuses?

A pyramid scheme has genuine ‘winners’, but those winners require big losers. In a weird way is the something similar true for Scientology?

In a sense.

It's more of a knock-on effect, I think, that you're conditioned to experience "wins" when you finish a course, but you can only do that course if you've proved that you conform properly. That conforming requires you to act like a douchebag.

I don't think "wins" expressly require someone else to suffer, but a lot of suffering gets caused as a result (primarily mindfucks all round, plus the social/financial pressures)

me myself & i

Patron Meritorious
In a sense.

It's more of a knock-on effect, I think, that you're conditioned to experience "wins" when you finish a course, but you can only do that course if you've proved that you conform properly. That conforming requires you to act like a douchebag.

I don't think "wins" expressly require someone else to suffer, but a lot of suffering gets caused as a result (primarily mindfucks all round, plus the social/financial pressures)

With all due respect A-non-non-anon, I say when a lot of suffering gets caused as a result of scientology wins, the result of scientology wins is a lot of suffering. Not understanding your using the phrase "expressly require" I don't get your point. Perhaps it implies a softening of the blows?

No explanation is necessary nonetheless, unless you feel so inclined.

For me scientology *wins* demand non-scientologists to suffer. Whether that suffering is overt or covert. Mr. Hubbard implicitly implied the goal of scientology was to take over the mental health field of operation in the world. Ban valid psychotherapuetic drugs. Demand purification rundowns.

mm&i

me myself & i

Patron Meritorious
I don't say you are wrong, but I have an entirely different take on it.

If someone seems "angry" it doesn't mean necessarily that anger is "coming out" (or in the local cult dialect, "running out"). That is a paradigm that often does not apply.

Ever see one of the world's greatest athletes like Michael Jordon or Kobe Bryant score over 50 points in a game and do it with a ferocious, raging sneer punctuated with primal screaming slam-dunks?

That was not "anger coming out".

It was the joyful expression of a master at the top of their game, using the power of emotion to express themselves with untold passion.

I loved the OP and sensed no "sadness" as you indicated.

Sometimes when the restraints of slavery are broken there are yells and tears. It's soooooo joyful.

Well, that's how it read to me. Guess I'll just turn the volume all the way back up and continue listening to my angry rock music, :D

Touche' HellofaHoax! Lol!

I am a peaceful man of unimaginable restraint in the presence of unadulterated evil. At least so I thought until I met l. ron hubbard and suffered his spiritual mind-fuck games.

No problem nonetheless as the last laugh is, and will continue to be, mine.

I trust you understand.

Lol.

mm&i
aka mojo
aka et al