What's new

"Narrative" style Dianetic Auditing / Book one or similar ....

the-ghostwhowalks

Patron with Honors
Hi ,

I haven't posted for along time - So " Hello " to all ...

I am interested in the Dianetic styles that were NOT run necessarily looking for earlier similar

incidents - "chains of engrams " etc

I remember a "Narrative" style mentioned and explained on the "NED" course many moons ago ..

Does anyone have a reference or bunch of HCOBs I can refer to ?

I recently realized that despite my occasional interest in the idea of "past lives " etc that I can get

significant improvement in mood running through stuff from this life in great detail with anyone

who happens to be a good listener ....

I know realize that I would probably get more gain from this style of " processing " than anything

else at this time ..

Please don't take this as " pro hubbard " I am just looking for stuff that seems to work well enough

for now - "Book One " styles are welcome if anyone has some concise descriptions of what to do

{commands , procedure etc )

It would be nice to hear from anyone with some suggestions ...

Best Wishes ,

GWW :yes:

Hi ,

I am interested in the Dianetic styles that were NOT run necessarily looking for earlier similar

I remember a "Narrative" style mentioned and explained on the "NED" course many moons ago ..

I recently realized that despite my occasional interest in the idea of "past lives " etc that I can get

significant improvement in mood running through stuff from this life in great detail with anyone

I know realize that I would probably get more gain from this style of " processing " than anything

else at this time ..

Please don't take this as " pro hubbard " I am just looking for stuff that seems to work well enough

for now - "Book One " styles are welcome if anyone has some concise descriptions of what to do

Best Wishes ,

Talk to a friend. Talk about things that pissed you off. Let them talk about things that pissed them off. Vent a bit when necessary. Laugh. Use sarcasm. Laugh some more. Recognise that a lot off venting is only to release tension and isn't a permanent attitude to people who are being vented about. Laugh at your friend's and your own self righteousness and outrage. Realise that in the bigger picture most of it doesn't matter. Take another sip of your tea, coffee or alcohol. When you are not pissed off, and feeling good about things, talk about that. Prescribed twice a week. Pay me a shitload of cash for telling you what people are doing anyway.

the-ghostwhowalks

Patron with Honors
Talk to a friend. Talk about things that pissed you off. Let them talk about things that pissed them off. Vent a bit when necessary. Laugh. Use sarcasm. Laugh some more. Recognise that a lot off venting is only to release tension and isn't a permanent attitude to people who are being vented about. Laugh at your friend's and your own self righteousness and outrage. Realise that in the bigger picture most of it doesn't matter. Take another sip of your tea, coffee or alcohol. When you are not pissed off, and feeling good about things, talk about that. Prescribed twice a week. Pay me a shitload of cash for telling you what people are doing anyway.

Hi - Thanks for that - You are right on the money - I still would like to read up on what I have mentioned earlier - I don't intend to pay for it ! -

Best Wishes ,

GWW

SPsince83

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hi - Thanks for that - You are right on the money - I still would like to read up on what I have mentioned earlier - I don't intend to pay for it ! -

Best Wishes ,

GWW

What DB just told you works better. Forget the process. Just talk and listen. Have a beer. Smoke a joint. Take a walk. Go to a ball game. Read a book. Anything but Diuretics.

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron
Hi ,

else at this time ..

Best Wishes ,

A walk in the woods, don't forget to take the dogs.

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
Sounds like you want someone to listen to you while you waffle on about your life until you feel good about it and you don't want to pay them for it.

Maybe you just need a good friend?