What's new

Olivia Newton- John , John Travolta Reunited

freethinker

Sponsor
attachment.php
If you have dox to show that either one is knowingly a participant in criminal or abusive practices of the church then put up.

If not .... :whistling:

And no "working on 'just say no' for the church" and other imaginary imputed crimes don't count as such things are neither abusive nor criminal. :eyeroll:

The fact is the only 'crime' either one is guilty of is actually liking & promoting scientology. That is neither inherently abusive or criminal. It is something you just "can't have" or allow.

Mark A. Baker

Attachments

• strawman.jpg
    strawman.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 62
***** WORDCLOWN ALERT! *****

When Tom Cruise gives tens of millions of dollars to Miscavige and hundreds of millions of dollars of free publicity to the Church of Scientology and then publicly denies that Miscavige and the Church are imprisoning and beating people, that is inherently abusive and criminal. ...

No. It may be well indicate a trusting or incurious nature bordering on the stupid, but only in the views of the unreasonably prejudiced can such actions be interpreted as knowingly abusive or criminal acts in themselves. But then, one doesn't expect reason from the unreasonable. :eyeroll:

Mark A. Baker

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
No. It may be well indicate a trusting or incurious nature bordering on the stupid, but only in the views of the unreasonably prejudiced can such actions be interpreted as knowingly abusive or criminal acts in themselves. But then, one doesn't expect reason from the unreasonable. :eyeroll:
Mark A. Baker

Like Scientology, you have many theories about life that sound great on paper but are an utter disaster in the real world.

Were Lisa McPherson's caretakers "trusting or incurious" when they let her go completely insane and die a horrific and slow death right in front of their eyes?

Was Marty Rathbun "trusting or incurious" when he ordered Lisa's incriminating worksheets to be destroyed?

Is David Miscavich "trusting or incurious" when he applies Ron Hubbard's Fair Game policy on people who disagree with the church?

Is Tom Cruise "trusting or incurious" when more than a dozen eyewitnesses come forward to testify about imprisonment, terrorism and beatings within the CoS---and he laughs it off with a denial?

Your theories, Mark, are lofty and wonderful sounding, much like the welfare programs were that utterly destroyed the inner cities of America with drugs and criminality. They sound so good in theory.

But, an honest person in Tom Cruise's position would simply say:

"I am really shocked and concerned about the allegations of torture and physical abuse within my church. I honestly don't know if they are true or not. I certainly hope they are not true, but I promise I am going to really look into it and get to the bottom of it and find the truth."

That's what an honest, moral man does.

But, when Cruise uses one of the highest powered lawyers in the US and releases multi-media statements that deny the criminal actions being conducted by organized Scientology, that makes him a supporter and facilitator of those criminal acts.

There is no way around it.

Mark, you are smart. Figure it out and use an example in your own life. Let's say you had a brother or sister or child that was being held prisoner and beaten by David Miscavich. What would you think if Tom Cruise got on national TV and reassured everyone that David Miscavich was not beating your sister. You "can have" that?

I don't think so, unless there is something terribly wrong with you.

Like Scientology, you have many theories about life that sound great on paper but are an utter disaster in the real world.

Were Lisa McPherson's caretakers "trusting or incurious" when they let her go completely insane and die a horrific and slow death right in front of their eyes?

Was Marty Rathbun "trusting or incurious" when he ordered Lisa's incriminating worksheets to be destroyed?

Is David Miscavich "trusting or incurious" when he applies Ron Hubbard's Fair Game policy on people who disagree with the church?

Is Tom Cruise "trusting or incurious" when more than a dozen eyewitnesses come forward to testify about imprisonment, terrorism and beatings within the CoS---and he laughs it off with a denial?

Your theories, Mark, are lofty and wonderful sounding, much like the welfare programs were that utterly destroyed the inner cities of America with drugs and criminality. They sound so good in theory.

But, an honest person in Tom Cruise's position would simply say:

"I am really shocked and concerned about the allegations of torture and physical abuse within my church. I honestly don't know if they are true or not. I certainly hope they are not true, but I promise I am going to really look into it and get to the bottom of it and find the truth."

That's what an honest, moral man does.

But, when Cruise uses one of the highest powered lawyers in the US and releases multi-media statements that deny the criminal actions being conducted by organized Scientology, that makes him a supporter and facilitator of those criminal acts. ...

None of which demonstrates any actual direct knowledge or abuse performed by either Travolta or Cruise, only your own supposition that somehow they 'must know'. Given the ability of members of the church who remain in 'good standing' to remain ignorant in the presence of the obvious such a perspective is not justified. Both remain supporters of the church of scientology as were almost all of the members of this board at some time and for varying durations. Support for scientology alone does not implicate them or other members past or present directly in the abuses of church management.

Many of the members of this board have had far more direct responsibility for church abuses than either of these two celebrities. A focus of so much ire on the imaginary transgressions of scientology celebrities is simply not a rational action and is accordingly unjustifiable.

Cruise may be a dweeb for his stupidly misplaced loyalty but there is nothing to implicate him for responsibility in the criminal malfeasance of the church leadership despite his close association with the highest echelons of the church. He's being played, more fool him. That does not make him a criminal or co-conspirator.

Mark A. Baker

HelluvaHoax!

None of which demonstrates any actual direct knowledge or abuse performed by either Travolta or Cruise, only your own supposition that somehow they 'must know'. Given the ability of members of the church who remain in 'good standing' to remain ignorant in the presence of the obvious such a perspective is not justified. Both remain supporters of the church of scientology as were almost all of the members of this board at some time and for varying durations. Support for scientology alone does not implicate them or other members past or present directly in the abuses of church management.

Many of the members of this board have had far more direct responsibility for church abuses than either of these two celebrities. A focus of so much ire on the imaginary transgressions of scientology celebrities is simply not a rational action and is accordingly unjustifiable.

Cruise may be a dweeb for his stupidly misplaced loyalty but there is nothing to implicate him for responsibility in the criminal malfeasance of the church leadership despite his close association with the highest echelons of the church. He's being played, more fool him. That does not make him a criminal or co-conspirator.

Mark A. Baker

By your tortured logic, a woman who leaves their baby unattended inside the car on a scorching hot day while they go shopping is not responsible for what happens.

And if someone tells the mother: "Hey your baby is sweating and unconscious in the car" they are still not guilty of anything as long as they "didn't know" that it is harmful for a baby to be in 110 degree heat.

And a store employee who overheard that conversation is also "not guilty" of anything by your standards because they didn't have "direct" knowledge of the baby in the car--because they didn't actually see it dying. So they are off the hook, right Mark? They have no obligation to do anything about it, right? If they baby dies, they didn't commit any act of criminal negligence, have I got it now?

I cannot even imagine by what circuitously perverse reasoning you can say that Tom Cruise should not be held responsible for his role in the conspiracy to imprison, torture and beat Int Sea Org members--when after being unceremoniously informed of this criminal activity via the internet and newspapers, he came out and publicly denied that it was happening.

That is called a coverup. He didn't say he didn't know. He co-conspired.

It doesn't make any difference if he saw the beatings, personally.

Your Scientology shore story is showing. It doesn't play at all with ex-Scientologists who know what you are doing.

Sindy

Crusader

Mark A. Baker

Mark,

If you would be so kind, please ask the IAS for a grant to come pimp my van, my motorcycle and my airplane hangar. Also, please, ask them for another grant to find me a husband.

Please also ask the C of S to send its best staff to my home to care for my needs. I especially need someone who knows how to install high-end stereo systems. I do so appreciate it but, please, don't tell anyone. This will be our little secret.

Oh, and thanks so much for that great party on the Freewinds. You shouldn't have.

ML,

Synthia E Fagen

Last edited:

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron
What a wonderfully dizzy blend of COS Scientology, Indie Scientology, Squirrel Scientology and Bakerology.

The sentence bears a vague resemblance to rational thought if before reading it you don a pair of Baker's-Blinders and fail to notice that he quietly tried to sneak in the word "directly".

By using a bit of WordClown tech, Mark would have others believe that persons like Travolta and Cruise are not "enabling or supporting" the abusive Church of Scientology, even though:

* They donate tens of millions of dollars to the CoS; money the church uses to commit human rights atrocities and crimes.

* They donate hundreds of millions of dollars in free publicity, advertising and marketing to the CoS by endorsing their product in all media.

* They personally review hard eyewitness testimony about the their church imprisoning, terrorizing and physically beating staff members and either nod their quietly passive consent or issue media statements that it didn't happen. (see Tom Cruise's public statement issued by his attorney denying that COB beats staff).​

It is incontestable that Travolta and Cruise directly "enable and support" the fraudulent con game known as Scientology. They also push others to donate billions of dollars to Scientology accounts, knowing full well that their "church" will use that money to destroy its enemies, critics and whistleblowers.

The only hope of an argument that apologists like Baker might cling to is that Travolta and Cruise "didn't know".

That would be equally absurd because these media savvy movie stars are infinitely more sophisticated about what is playing across the media and internet than Mark Baker imagines himself to be. These individuals are worth hundreds of millions of dollars and they employ large teams of media savvy agents, managers, business attorneys, personal attorneys, publicists, press agents, marketing consultants and others to carefully craft the public's perception of them.

This is an army of expert professionals who literally comb thru every detail of each day's newspapers, magazines, television and internet coverage for their client.

They scour the media for anything negative that requires action.

They quickly respond to pr flaps with spin, propaganda, denial, lies and worse.

Anyone who has worked professionally in the celebrity-driven television or motion picture industry is painfully aware of how careful celebrities are with how their name and image is used, enhanced or diminished. These folks did not earn a billion dollars from being stupid and unaware. They are brilliantly aware of what is going on in the media and that is why and how they accumulated such wealth and power.

Travolta and Cruise absolutely know about the media shitstorm that has hit Scientology. Is anyone naive enough to believe that they did not read what happened to their friend, Academy Award Winning Scientologist film writer/director Paul Haggis?

Baker at least has the intelligence to not claim the Nuremberg defense favored by Nazi's on trial who "did not know" what was going on in their cult. He applies an oily bit of WordClown lubricant and tries to slip in the word "directly" but it sticks out like a grungy boilersuit-wearing RPF member at a black tie IAS fundraiser.

Travolta, for whatever reasons, of course knows, supports, and enables the cult to do what it does. Whether he justifies it or pretends it is not happening is another matter.

These people know what they are doing.

They can read.

They have computers.

They have teams of professionals advising them of these matters.

And......if they have chosen to instruct their army of advisors to not speak to them about the abuses of Scientology that appear in the media daily, they are fully corrupted.

I've met Travolta and he is a nice enough fellow. But anyone who lets their airplane be used to hunt down and re-capture escaping Sea Org members is a co-conspirator. If he "didn't know" then, he does now.

Where's Travolta's contrite apology?

Apologists like Baker need not apply again as a celebrity spokesman.

Okay HH, the kid gloves are off!

How dare you even attempt an A=A=A=A=A by placing Tom Cruise and John Travolta at the same location of the alphabet?

I am calling you out on this one. Game on!

I demand documentation.

Show me one freekin' picture of John and Davey Boy on motorcycles together and I will take back everything I said above.

Don't let me down there fella. :biggrin:

Rd00

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron
It's not an 'ad hominem'. :no: {clear the phrase if you don't understand it.}

It is an expression of an emotional reaction, something which you have recommended as therapeutic. :yes: Or is that only for those emotions which you like? :eyeroll:

The fact is that neither Travolta, nor Cruise is responsible for the abuses of the church. Neither has it been shown by anyone on the board that either one of them is engaging in promotional actions dishonestly or while themselves having direct personal knowledge of the abuses of church management. Neither is really guilty of anything except possibly 'being a scientologist'. Of course, for some on the board that alone seems to be sufficient cause for ... :violent:

Both T & C are celebrities. They are apparently content to remain 'in'. They are NOT directly & personally responsible for the abuses of the church. They are not inhuman monsters, even if Cruise is Miscavige's pal.

Being a celebrity scientologist does not equate with criminal co-conspirator. If you want to complain about criminal abuses then focus on those who have actually perpetrated them.

Many non-celebrity ex's have committed far worse ethical lapses than anything that can be attributed to Travolta or Cruise. Yet you aren't seen to be hammering all those who may have so transgressed for their past actions no matter how unprincipled or destructive they may have been. Nor does having left the church suffice to 'clean the slate' completely.

Targeting celebrity scientologists just because of their social prominence simply comes across as sour grapes, disgruntlement, & envy. It is not an indication of having taken a principled & moral stand on church abuses. :eyeroll:.

Gut yontiff. :)

Mark A. Baker

But Mark,

Tom Cruise is responsible for some abuses of the church. I mean afterall he is the most dedicated Sicentologist there is.

Tom Cruise is so dedicated he somehow convinced former president Bill Clinton to call countries in Europe and let them know in no uncertain terms that they better let Scientology into their country, or else..."

Rd00

Last edited:

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron
If you have dox to show that either one is knowingly a participant in criminal or abusive practices of the church then put up.

If not .... :whistling:

Mark A. Baker

In the case of Tom Cruise...
I think the IRS would think otherwise if they got a good glimpse of the photos of those nice motorcycle pipes, pipes and more pipes and those wonderfully embroidered embellisments in that travel cruiser.

Rd00

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron
Kirk: Why Spock? Why would Tom Cruise act in such a way? Why would he deny that it is even possible that something bad could happen within the confines of his organized religion? Why?

Spock: His logic is impeccable.

Kirk: Spock, is that all you can say? Surely he has a responsibility to the world. Someone at the loft that he has attained must feel some slight urge to step forward and state that he has concerns that someone has been abused.

Spock: He has unbending intent Captain.

Kirk: God Spock, Why? What is this logic that he is operating on? What are the guidleines that he is using in his mind to justify all of this Spock? What are they? Spock, I need to know? What is his fundamental thought that drives him to this Spock. Tell me!

Spock: The needs of Scientology outweigh the needs of everything else.

Rd00

HelluvaHoax!

:whistling:
In the case of Tom Cruise...
I think the IRS would think otherwise if they got a good glimpse of the photos of those nice motorcycle pipes, pipes and more pipes and those wonderfully embroidered embellisments in that travel cruiser.Rd00

Mark A. Baker is unavailable at this time while he is solo auditing out wholetrack Markabian charge; however, this message was successfully channeled from the theta universe.

Originally Posted by Markab aker
No. :duh:

You are wrong. :whistling:

Your post says more about your inability to know what i know :coolwink: than it does about me knowing what i know, you know? :eyeroll:

Notwithstanding the fact that I deal in facts :yes: and it is a fact that I have had case gain, in fact, from the fact of Ron's workable tech while your factual failure:confused2: to find fact is a fact of life. :no:

Mark,

If you would be so kind, please ask the IAS for a grant to come pimp my van, my motorcycle and my airplane hangar. Also, please, ask them for another grant to find me a husband.

Please also ask the C of S to send its best staff to my home to care for my needs. I especially need someone who knows how to install high-end stereo systems. I do so appreciate it but, please, don't tell anyone. This will be our little secret.

Oh, and thanks so much for that great party on the Freewinds. You shouldn't have.

ML,

Synthia E Fagen

Better ask them yourself. You have a much better relationship with them than I.

Mark A. Baker

Sindy

Crusader
Better ask them yourself. You have a much better relationship with them than I.

Mark A. Baker

I have a better relationship with the IAS and C of S? No, I don't think so. :) :ohmy: Not on the top of their list (at least not for anything good).

I hope you got the point though.

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron
:whistling:

Mark A. Baker is unavailable at this time while he is solo auditing out wholetrack Markabian charge; however, this message was successfully channeled from the theta universe.

HH, not that I am trying to make excuses for JT, but I tend to sympathize with him sometimes because I am in the same boat he was where I have a son that has Autism issues. So please forgive me. I guess that LRH would classify me as being reasonable per that well written HPL where he explains why some people will allow other people to get away with slapping others at Executive Staff Meetings or something along those lines.

I just want to remind you that we all know how the Church lies and tells acceptable truths or maybe even non-acceptable truths or maybe even truths that fall into the category of infinite logic quasi-truths.

I suspect that JT had no idea of the true purpose of that flight to Florida. Maybe he was told that a blown lofty member was already recovered (a lie, but accepted as truth by JT) and they felt it best to fly there and bring them back to the west coast via a theta environment (a truth in their eyes) and this would look good when the report goes into his Ethics and PC folder which will also look good on his next 6 month sec check and further OT commitments (another truth from their perspective)

So we have combined together
1. a lie, but accepted as truth by JT
2. a truth in their eyes
3. another truth from their perspective

Therefore your honor I request that the charges against my client be dropped. I further request your honor that the court recognize that JT does not get together with Davey Boy for motorcycle rides and furthermore I request that the court recognize that the true culprit in this crime is not here in the courtroom today. That individual that I refer to is none other than the most dedicated Scientologist on the planet and is off spreading theta all over the universe.

That individual was off involved in the doingness that goes with the beingness of being the most dedicated Scientologist on the planet and since he was not available to ensure that a round trip flight could be made from the west coast to Florida and back my client was swindled into believing that what he was doing was for the betterment of mankind and hoodwinked into believing that this act represented the end product of the greates good for the greatest number of dynamics.

I request that the bailiff release my client and that a warrant be put out for the most dedicated individual that I referred to earlier.

I rest my case.

Rd00

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

HH, not that I am trying to make excuses for JT, but I tend to sympathize with him sometimes because I am in the same boat he was where I have a son that has Autism issues. So please forgive me. I guess that LRH would classify me as being reasonable per that well written HPL where he explains why some people will allow other people to get away with slapping others at Executive Staff Meetings or something along those lines.

I just want to remind you that we all know how the Church lies and tells acceptable truths or maybe even non-acceptable truths or maybe even truths that fall into the category of infinite logic quasi-truths.

I suspect that JT had no idea of the true purpose of that flight to Florida. Maybe he was told that a blown lofty member was already recovered (a lie, but accepted as truth by JT) and they felt it best to fly there and bring them back to the west coast via a theta environment (a truth in their eyes) and this would look good when the report goes into his Ethics and PC folder which will also look good on his next 6 month sec check and further OT commitments (another truth from their perspective)

So we have combined together
1. a lie, but accepted as truth by JT
2. a truth in their eyes
3. another truth from their perspective

Therefore your honor I request that the charges against my client be dropped. I further request your honor that the court recognize that JT does not get together with Davey Boy for motorcycle rides and furthermore I request that the court recognize that the true culprit in this crime is not here in the courtroom today. That individual that I refer to is none other than the most dedicated Scientologist on the planet and is off spreading theta all over the universe.

That individual was off involved in the doingness that goes with the beingness of being the most dedicated Scientologist on the planet and since he was not available to ensure that a round trip flight could be made from the west coast to Florida and back my client was swindled into believing that what he was doing was for the betterment of mankind and hoodwinked into believing that this act represented the end product of the greates good for the greatest number of dynamics.

I request that the bailiff release my client and that a warrant be put out for the most dedicated individual that I referred to earlier.

I rest my case.

Rd00

Judge.jpg

Thank you counselor. The court rules that Mr. Travolta was duped.
However, after your client was royally scammed, lied to, conned,
tricked, deceived, defrauded and hoaxed--he was notified of this
by television, radio, newspapers, magazines, books and the Internet--
after which he chose to ignore the overwhelmingly incriminating evidence
against Scientology and its management. Therefore, all charges shall
be dismissed save the criminal negligence for having willfully ignored
numerous and piercing warning sirens and continuing to promote the
cult's con game or, at least, do nothing whatsoever to lift even a finger
to help the slaves, prisoners and persons being physically being beaten
within the Scientology compounds. Mr. Travolta is in the peculiar and
awful position many people in history have unfortunately found themselves
in--a complicit cog and accomplice in an evil organization. Scientology
celebrities are much the same as the train engineers and security guards
in Nazi Germany who herded up millions of persons and transported them
to their death--who "didn't know" what their own organization was doing.
A defense of "ignorance" has its place in jurisprudence but only to the extent
that one had no reasonable means by which to know what one was doing.I find
that Mr. Travolta, a movie star and celebrity that has earned hundreds of millions
of dollars in entertainment, to be an extremely savvy media expert who has a large
and extensive entourage of professional advisors who certainly informed him of
the grotesque negative publicity that he was receiving by reason of being a member of
Scientology. If he chose to ignore their warnings he is guilty. And if he, in the alternative,
chose to order them to not inform him, he is equally negligent. I therefore sentence
Mr. Travolta to 5 years supervised probation and 1000 hours of community service where he will
be required to spend 250 hours reading the Internet and books about his "church" and 750 hours
making public service announcements, speeches or press conferences where he speaks honestly about
the information he has discovered about L. Ron Hubbard and the Church of Scientology. Court dismissed.

Sindy

Crusader
Judge.jpg

that Mr. Travolta, a movie star and celebrity that has earned hundreds of millions
of dollars in entertainment, to be an extremely savvy media expert who has a large
the grotesque negative publicity that he was receiving by reason of being a member of
Scientology. If he chose to ignore their warnings he is guilty. And if he, in the alternative,
chose to order them to not inform him, he is equally negligent. I therefore sentence
Mr. Travolta to 5 years supervised probation and 1000 hours of community service where he will
be required to spend 250 hours reading the Internet and books about his "church" and 750 hours
making public service announcements, speeches or press conferences where he speaks honestly about
the information he has discovered about L. Ron Hubbard and the Church of Scientology. Court dismissed.

If there were a thousand like and thank you buttons, I would have pushed them all and it wouldn't have been enough. :biggrin:

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron
Judge.jpg

Your honor,

I thank you for your Solomnic wisdom in the matter and I was going to have my client thank you as well for your leniency regarding the other charges but my assistant has informed me that my client was escorted from the courtroom by someone with the initials CMO embroidered on a uniform. I sent my assistant out to retrieve my clent but upon his return my client was not with him. I was informed that two men dressed in Village People leather motorcycle attire were insisting that my client come with them as there was some urgent work to attend to. Apparently my client hopped into his limosine and followed these gents down the road on their chrome embroidered motorcycles.

So your honor I humbly apologize that my client is not here to also thank you. He left so fast that I did not have time to notify him about the community service. If it pleases the court I will send him copies of your Judicial Decree. I have one more request your honor and that is to allow me to remove myself from future represention of this inidividual. Although he may not be the most dedicated Scientologist on the planet I suspect that something else is amiss with him and I can't quite place my finger on it.

Still I will keep an eye out just in case my former client comes to his senses but I will not hold my breath expecting that to happen.

Rd00

HelluvaHoax!

Your honor,

I thank you for your Solomnic wisdom in the matter and I was going to have my client thank you as well for your leniency regarding the other charges but my assistant has informed me that my client was escorted from the courtroom by someone with the initials CMO embroidered on a uniform. I sent my assistant out to retrieve my clent but upon his return my client was not with him. I was informed that two men dressed in Village People leather motorcycle attire were insisting that my client come with them as there was some urgent work to attend to. Apparently my client hopped into his limosine and followed these gents down the road on their chrome embroidered motorcycles.

So your honor I humbly apologize that my client is not here to also thank you. He left so fast that I did not have time to notify him about the community service. If it pleases the court I will send him copies of your Judicial Decree. I have one more request your honor and that is to allow me to remove myself from future represention of this inidividual. Although he may not be the most dedicated Scientologist on the planet I suspect that something else is amiss with him and I can't quite place my finger on it.

Still I will keep an eye out just in case my former client comes to his senses but I will not hold my breath expecting that to happen.

Rd00

Motion granted. The record shall reflect that counsel's representation of Mr. Travolta has been terminated and it is so stipulated. The court wishes to thank counsel for his efforts to afford his client human and civil rights that his own church denies him. Court adjourned.

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron
Penn State - Comparison to Turning Away from the Abuse

The idea of ill treatment in the Church by anyone and the sweeping under the rug reminds me of a recent occurence in southeast Pennsylvania. A good many of you Americans probably heard of the Penn State fiasco.

They and the individuals from other countries who have followed it might be able to see some sort of similarities. Granted there are big differences since the Penn State fiasco involved an individual raping young boys and this is much different than abuse of the physical nature. However both involve human rights and both involve the fact that people have at some time either turned their sight away from what was happening and did not act accordingly to prevent the abuse from continuing.

When it came to light that there were individuals at Penn State who were aware of what had happened and were also in a position where they could act and prevent it from occurring and did not those individuals were fired. They were cut loose. There is still an investigation going on now and we shall see what it uncovers.

One of the most famous college football coaches in the country who rumor has it held so much power that he could pull strings and people would do as the strings were pulled and who had built the program to a loftiness where respect by the entire USA football community was earned lost all that respect and was terminated from his position. Granted he was old and held that spot for somewhere around 50 years and was likely to retire soon but he is now regarded with disgrace to many in the country.

Also for those unfamiliar, the coach is not the one who was involved in the activity of raping the young boys but he did not use the power of his position to do the proper thing. After the indiviual was caught raping the young boys he was merely set aside in the campus and was still given access to use the campus to continue his crimes and he was not arrested because nobody did the right thing. The coach was an enabler.

I pray that the neighborhood watch is becoming more and more alert these days and that somehow someway things are brought to light regarding the abuses we have heard about withint the confines of the mose executive facility of this religous organization.

Rd00