What's new

OSA - Cloak and Dagger Social Networks Intelligence Gathering

Stephanie

Patron with Honors
......and wha la, you have been declared :gathering:
a TROLLER.:congratulations: .....and zo la la la and so.

:spacecraft:

:dancer:

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
OSA vs CIA data gathering.

OSA does not have the same access to web traffic as the CIA/Pentagram does.

OSA can only comb sites of which they are aware and download copies of pages to hard drives and even at that level they are probably in "information overload" most of the time. With the right piece of software (not telling), anyone can download the ENTIRETY of ESMB. Emma would notice the increase in traffic, but little else. With so many off-topic threads, just this one site would result in information overload for some poor OSA hack.

If OSA wanted to find out who was behind the name RPX, they'ld be up a creek without a ladder.

On the other hand, CIA/NSA/Pentagram etc. can lock down one IP address and capture EVERYTHING sent or received by that computer. Again information overload and staff incompetence are on our side as they sift through people's shopping lists to find the stuff they really want.

If the MIC (Military Industrial Complex) wanted to ID me, then they probably already have, right down to full name, street address and telephone number. BUT, what has my puny little self done that would warrant their attention?

Hi Inty, I haven't seen you here for while... Hope you've been well. :)

Here's my question: Is Shelly Miscaviage still alive? Has she been offloaded? Is she locked up somewhere in RPF? Or in some private rehab facility? Is she at INT? Being babywatched locally off base? Any news or sightings of her recently? Thanks.

ARC, SweetnessandLight

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Hi Inty, I haven't seen you here for while... Hope you've been well. :)

Here's my question: Is Shelly Miscaviage still alive? Has she been offloaded? Is she locked up somewhere in RPF? Or in some private rehab facility? Is she at INT? Being babywatched locally off base? Any news or sightings of her recently? Thanks.

ARC, SweetnessandLight

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/

Marty is implying he will spill the beans on this.

Mystic

Crusader
All Together Now

Alright, all together now:

1.....2.......THREEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck you OSA!

Fuck you L. Ron Hubbard!

Fuck you Scientology!

Hooray for Free Beings!!!

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
Scotch I dunno outside of the parties I saw him at (5 total) and each one he was drunk. Alkie - I neve believed him to be. There are others I suspected to be. I do know Paco was - well know fact. Still beating to this day - haven't been there recently. What I saw is what I saw... I saw with my own eyes. him hit other staff causing pain.

What else do you want to know?:D

If oyu don't mind me taking up your offer for more data:

Who are OSA's top targets currently?
What makes you a top priority to OSA?

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'll agree with you for the most part Mick, but, I do think they accumulate something of a list of 'targets' on the 'social networking sites' and I would suspect that there are an awful lot of 'good thinking' Scientologists who file knowledge reports on anybody they notice with 'entheta' friends, which are often listed openly.

So, a member in good standing who's got 'suppressive' friends will very likely get contacted by their 'ethics officer' or, more directly, by OSA itself. That's not the same as having PIs and other thugs stalking you physically, but, for someone 'in' it could be an upleasant surprise.

Zinj

I wonder if I have any of "those KR's" - if so I haven't received a copy, but then again why would I??