What's new

OSA - Cloak and Dagger Social Networks Intelligence Gathering

scientrollogy

Patron with Honors
failbook has been a constant source of amusement for bored anons wishing to pass on good solid theta... like L Ron's scribble sheet "OT3"..

we keep getting told it's a fake, so we just tell them to please remember us when you're sat on the blue asbestos boat, at a fortune a minute and get to see this for real..

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
Interesting Int Base Staff, thanks for the info.

I would love to think that Li’l Davey has read all the stuff that I have publicly written about him, but somehow I doubt it. I think he has got far too much on his plate now to try and read everything that is said about him by ‘squirrels’ and critics who are ‘stuck in electronic incidents’ ( :coolwink: )

I know that members of OSA are on Facebook – I’ve seen them. Ma

ps How about using some paragraphs in your longer posts to make easier on the eye? Some of us aren’t as young and as ocularly efficient as we used to be.

Axiom142

Björkist

Silver Meritorious Patron
The most effective thing the CofS/OSA could do (in regards to this subject matter) would be to create a website or message board (sorta like ESMB!) that enemies of Scientology/CofS would come to in order to communicate with apparently like minded individuals.

Then most of the work of tracking enemies down would be done...

But the CofS/OSA probably never thought of that...right?

Also, establishing it in America or England would be too obvious....it would need to be somewhere that is still English speaking, yet geographically far from where most major Scientology organizations are located...

Last edited:

Björkist

OMG! Are you calling EMMA OSA????????? :omg:

:coolwink:

Well, here's what I did.....

I visualized a group of people who break into and steal from sanctified and holy government offices, who are apparently insane on the subject of intel gathering/spying, kill pets, lock crying children in dark, wet rooms, throw people overboard from ships, break into people's houses and put LSD in the owner's toothpaste...

And then I asked myself, "Could this same group of people possibly....?"

And Veda is almost constantly talking about OSA and "suitable guise"...(in addition to constantly telling ESMBers that they are an effect of CofS/Hubbard) and what's more suitable here on ESMB than a critic?

cakemaker

Patron Meritorious
Thanks Int. Interesting post and definitely not farfetched.
That OSA gathers and archives information is a certainty. That they analyze and find much use for it is doubtful, specially with the reports of how much they have shrunk manpowerwise. Intelligence gathering is well covered in a number of issues.
Most of the stuff that gets posted is not of any consequence. The behind the scenes glimpses are fascinating. I would think that their biggest concern is that there is someone on the inside with leaks.
If they didn't have anything to hide, if there were no abuses going on, OSA would have nothing to do. But, they are pulling in motivators and somehow they think that the tech doesn't apply to them. As the policy says, "Clean hands make a happy life".
In the mid 80's, when rollback tech was introduced, all kinds of charts were produced showing who was connected to who and was disaffected.
For those concerned about privacy, just take a laptop to a wi-fi spot, get a Google or Yahoo email address and post away.

Mystic

Crusader
If OSA has sufficient net-savvy to suck information from MySpace, Facebook, etc., and if OSA is actually doing this, they would only be doing that which might contribute to some statistic. OSA is highly, highly limited in its scope of operation and effectiveness.

OSA has been overcome. OSA is a fear of the past. They may get a jab in every now and then, helps boost their moral. Poor things.

Björkist

If OSA has sufficient net-savvy to suck information from MySpace, Facebook, etc., and if OSA is actually doing this, they would only be doing that which might contribute to some statistic. OSA is highly, highly limited in its scope of operation and effectiveness.

OSA has been overcome. OSA is a fear of the past. They may get a jab in every now and then, helps boost their moral. Poor things.

If you were to really compare the numbers of OSA personnel to the people that "have to be tracked" for being in Anonymous, posting on a website or whatever other criteria OSA uses...it appears that they surely have mountains of work to sort through.

Illegal Alien

Patron with Honors
Welcome to ESMB

To be honest your post does seem as if it has a hidden intention behind it but hey, no problem here

The only reason in my opinion OSA puts so much work into keeping an eye on the web sites you mentioned is that SCIENTOLOGY HAS SO MUCH MORE TO HIDE than any of us posting. Speaking for the majority if not all on this board, the many posts are real experiences we have all had when in Scientology and are true. Truth is truth and Scio can do what it wishes but truth will stand longer than the lies and deceit Davie and his gistapo have set up.

fishdaddy

Patron
Sorry, but these "OSA is all powerful and is monitoring everything" posts are pretty much garbage as far as I am concerned. OSA is understaffed, overwhelmed, and does not have time to do a tenth of what people say they do. And they have much more pressing concerns than who is friending whom on Facebook, believe me.

And "Int Base Staff," if you really are Int Base staff, then we know each other. How about posting something useful like some actual information about what was happening at the Base when you were last there. I'd love to hear your stories and it would be great if you shared some real information, rather than just scary stories about how awesomely powerful and all-knowing OSA is.

Ackerland

Patron with Honors
For each network or site of interest - ESMB,OCMB,FACEBOOK,MYSACE,GOOGLE,WIPEKITA(sp?) XENU,Freezone sites, any site mentioning scientology or hot bed media outlet currently communicating about the church, there is first a computer and hard drive specifically assigned to it and depending on the ammount of traffic depends upon how many computers and staff are assigned to surf, capture and store that information and chain of information.

I am totally looking forward to seeing the information and internet activity they have filed on me (which is quite extensive by now), once the Scientology organization is history.
I'll be able to show my children how I contributed a small part to dismantling a dangerous cult back in the good ol' days :D

nowout

Patron with Honors
Scotch I dunno outside of the parties I saw him at (5 total) and each one he was drunk. Alkie - I neve believed him to be. There are others I suspected to be. I do know Paco was - well know fact. Still beating to this day - haven't been there recently. What I saw is what I saw... I saw with my own eyes. him hit other staff causing pain.

What else do you want to know?:D

What type of parties were these IBS? Last I heard, most of those parties were cancelled.

What was Paco doing? I don't understand "-well know fact."

Krautfag

Patron Meritorious
Seriously, whats all that talk about OSA lately?

They're just a bunch of underfed, overworked suckers who pose a threat to absolutely no one anymore.

And the more we write about them, the more they have to work, so give the poor bastards a break.

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
I agree with Mick's post.

You want to know when you're really free of the cult? When you stop worrying about OSA.

Fuck OSA.

ScudMuffin

Hello All, I lurk alot and post seldomly. Quite frankly, most if not all thread posts are boring where I find there is not much I could contribute to efficently but.... if you really want an answer to how safe is FACEBOOK, MYSPACE and all other social networks as you and I know them, OSA has turned them into their main data base and source of WHO's WHO, WHO'S CONNECTED TO WHO, WHO SAYING WHAT, WHO'S SUPPORTING WHO AND WHAT etc, etc, etc.... Factually, there is so much OSA knows how to do and does along these lines they make US, State and Local Government agencies efforts to breech into our private lives factually look like kindengartners playing a mean game of dodge ball during lunch time compared to their pride driven status of having a Phd Scholarship education in the feild of Intelligence and Data Gathering / Identity Theft how to's and discoveries. Truth be spoken, I helped significantly establish this empowerment and tool for OSA. Sorry 'bout that.... Chief! Even though my actions were small, I feel I contributed by leading the very thirsty camel to water who after a little digging discovered the underground sea of fresh water and this camel then alerted all of his friends, their friends and their friends etc, etc, etc... and then suddenly the camel (OSA) discovered he (they...OSA) had a stead fast unlimited copius supply of water (source of cloak and dagger intelligence information they could easily gather to begin documentation on their new and known enemies and their own active parishioners). For each network or site of interest - ESMB,OCMB,FACEBOOK,MYSACE,GOOGLE,WIPEKITA(sp?) XENU,Freezone sites, any site mentioning scientology or hot bed media outlet currently communicating about the church, there is first a computer and hard drive specifically assigned to it and depending on the ammount of traffic depends upon how many computers and staff are assigned to surf, capture and store that information and chain of information. If a tree hugger only knew how many trees the church kills a day through new Intel printoff's and hard copy info packs hand delivered to Davie and others DAILY, they would give up living in the tree marked for death in the path of a proposed new freeway and instead head straight to the HGB, chain themselves to the doors in protest there instead as the tree hugger could stand tall for many many more trees earmarked for death by CSI printers at one time rather than just the one in the way of the new freeway!. As much as the church promotes it's disgust and upset at how the negative aspect and influence the Internet plays severe havoc with their Public Relations, they would be dead in the water without the Internet and contrary to popular understanding - THE CHURCH FRIGGIN LOOOVES THE INTERNET. If we were all only smarter from the getgo when we all joined these sites and utilized the available security settings.... but we started and have been communicating what they do not want to hear but love to see you write about, they again would be dead in the water without acces to the information you and I talk about share and spread to this glorious world of ours. Good thing for anon ID's we can post by. As much as that idea lends itself to ask why I and others remain anon, the answer and warm fuzzy feeling we get by doing so is that it drives OSA - and DAVE specifically, freaking nuts as they can NOT find out who it is posting the specifics and truth about the church and of which the church does not want you to know about. They actually redifine the term "nuts". You have to witness it to first believe it and only then can one begin to understand why they act the way they do... Back to my point. If you are concerned about OSA or the church following you, contacting you or even creapier - vitrually tracking you and who you communicate with and connect to, then stay off. If you feel humored buy stirring their soup leaving them in the dark about their own madness, keep posting and do so anonymously. "Who Keeps rocking the boat?? I dunno, look over the side.... noone is there! It's US ANONYMOUS POSTERS - WHERE HERE BUT YOU CAN'T SEE US! Rock the boat again..... WHO KEEPS ROCKING THE F**KING BOAT???? I DON"T SEE ANYONE, CAN"T FIND THE CAUSE SIR! YOUR DECLARED GIVE ME SOMEONE WHO CAN SEE - 1000 innocent staff run through the same drill to the same result... I DON"T SEE ANYONE, CAN'T FIND THE CAUSE SIR? All I can say is - sorry to the innocent ones but I can't nor do I care any more. What I do know is that I'm telling all of you THE TRUTH and will continue to do so! If you (OSA, DAVE MISCAVAIGE, Elloit Abelson, MOXON, Cruise, Mithoff, Yeager, Ingber, Reynolds, Allen, Wilhere, Caetano -Kirsten and Kevin, et-all.... ) want it all to stop - admit to it and tell the truth. Simple. You tell the truth - and those who have file cabinets and hard drives full of data you DO NOT WANT HEARD or EXPOSED will stop too! Oh - btw - QUIT TEARING APART FAMILIES to boot! ....:thumbsup:

Nice content, shame about the grammer.