What's new

Ruminations

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
LOL about resigning from the Sea Org....Sure it probably was claimed as done, but then again the Sea Organization has claimed it is not an entity..yet people sign Sea Organization contracts. It is all the stuff of Lewis Caroll Sea Org in Delusionland.
Along the same line as Scientology 'church doesn't have membership so they have IAS membership instead. What a load.
I even read somewhere that Captain David Miscavige resigned the Sea Org.
I wouldn't be surprised that if he ever shows up in the recent court cases he will claim he doesn't really exist, in this MEST world, he is a thetan EXTERIOR to the whole thing.

True.

And "he who makes the rules can break the rules"...

I remember seeing David Bloomberg in Sea Org Management blues in the PAC canteen somewhere in the mid 1990s. Previous to that he had been ASI staff for years. Normally if I'd see him he'd be in a suit.

I guess he'd been demoted from ASI and un-resigned back into the Sea Org.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
True.

And "he who makes the rules can break the rules"...

I remember seeing David Bloomberg in Sea Org Management blues in the PAC canteen somewhere in the mid 1990s. Previous to that he had been ASI staff for years. Normally if I'd see him he'd be in a suit.

I guess he'd been demoted from ASI and un-resigned back into the Sea Org.
More like "the rules" are really just "the shore story" (in the SO, a shore story is the invented cover story for what's really going on)

Caroline

Patron Meritorious
ZOLIN tapes? is that different than the Joe Zegel(sp) tapes?
These are the MCCS (Mission Corporate Category Sortout) tapes filed in US v. Zolin. (Zolin being the Clerk of the Court.)

Gerry wrote about the MCCS tapes and posted a transcript to alt.religion.scientology, which I've now posted in Important Documents.

More: Documents relating to MCCS Mission; US v. Zolin

Incidentally, Rinder spoke about his career in terms reorganizing the corporate structure of Scientology, in a recent video interview with Ron Miscavige Snr:

Mike Rinder and Ron Miscavige Snr. said:
25:39.2 So I'm in the RPF and then one of my old um, juniors in CMO CW was Vicki Aznaran. And Vicki Aznaran ultimately became pretty famous or infamous, whichever way you want. Because she ultimately became the Inspector General.

RM: Right.

MR: Of RTC. And that's in a whole other story in itself. But this time she had been--, RTC had just been formed, and it was being run by Annie Broeker. And sort of completely independent of the rest of anything happening in Scientology. And Vicki was the person who was in charge of it.

RM: Right.

26:17.8
MR: And Vicki then--.

There was a whole lawsuit with Gerry Armstrong. And they wanted to get the files computerized from that lawsuit. And there was nobody to do it. So Vicki picked a bunch of people out of the RPF in Los Angeles and reprieved them. And it was me and a few other people including some of the former CMO CW people that were (laughs) buddies. Rosie Cannon and Rick Cannon and a few other people. And we created this little unit and though we were still--. We had this sort of weird status, not really in the RPF but not actually in the RPF. We just input all these computer files. Pretty soon this became the most successful um operation of computerizing that anybody had ever seen. So it got expanded. And at that point I then got taken out of there and became--, ah, got put into the Legal Bureau of the newly formed Office of Special Affairs International.

RM: Wow.

MR: And the first thing that I did in the Legal Bureau was I had to do an evaluation about the situation in Portugal and I then went to Portugal and sued the Portugese government for discrimination (laughing) against Scientology for throwing the Apollo out of Portugal. And we won.

RM: And we won!

MR: (Laughs) Yeah! All by myself in Lisbon, filing a lawsuit against the Portugese government. And we won.

RM: That's wonderful. That's wonderful. (Laughs)

MR: [Unintelligible words.] It's not that significant. But that's sort of ah started my real ah career in the Office of Special Affairs. And from there I got appointed to be the head of the Office of Special Affairs of the United States. And then I became the head of the Office of Special Affairs International. And then I became the Watchdog Committee member over the Office of Special Affairs. And in between these various stints I, you know was the LRH Personal Public Relations Officer International for awhile. Even though L. Ron Hubbard was dead. And I was the, at some point I was the Commanding Officer of the CMO. I was the Chairman of the Watchdog Committee. I was all of these different things.

But one thing that was pretty constant throughout everything was: A) I had, with Lyman Spurlock I reorganized the corporate structure of Scientology. And in doing so had created the Church of Scientology International and all the other churches you see around the world today. And I was on the original Board of Directors of the Church of Scientology International.

Last edited:

Warrior

Patron with Honors
LOL about resigning from the Sea Org....Sure it probably was claimed as done, but then again the Sea Organization has claimed it is not an entity..yet people sign Sea Organization contracts.
The claim I have seen in legal cases is that they say the Sea Org is an unincorporated entity.

Sea Org members receive W-2 Forms showing their wages, so it's obvious they have a corporate employer -- whatever organization a member may be posted to.