What's new

Scientologists try to "handle" THE MASTER with another footbullet

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Laughing my ass off....

this just reminds me of the first time that I told one of my NOTs Pcs to mock up a theta hand and brush a BT off. He said "are you kidding me"? lol lol

I need to know if the Board frowns on anecdotes like this that mention BTs. Plz inform me .

phenomanon

:hysterical:

I had huge wins on NOTS but after reading your post, I am kind of enturbulated. I was getting blown out on the wrong command. I thought the auditor was saying: "Mock up a theta ham".

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron

I had huge wins on NOTS but after reading your post, I am kind of enturbulated. I was getting blown out on the wrong command. I thought the auditor was saying: "Mock up a theta ham".

They had me on NOTs until I got to that part. I had a real job to do with that thetan hand. I tried to beat off, uh, my bt's, but I never got the full ep.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Poor little BT's :( Maligned creatures they are :( *more empathy*)
Bug zappers seem ta work fantastic though! :biggrin:

On topic~ The Master has already gotten some great reviews, garnered several awards, and is ready to launch onto a screen near you! From the trailers I've watched I can see its well produced, the characters are in their parts, directing seems good, nice colour, makes me want to pay the price of a big-screen viewing, especially after seeing how much of a slather the CoS is in about it!

I do wonder how many of the cult members that are getting told what they can and cannot watch are going to tweek and say fuck it, Imma gonna go look for myself! After all, isn't that what Ron would do? Isn't that what he originally espoused? Learning? Self determination? Freedom?
Oh wait...........nm.

:)

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
Poor little BT's :( Maligned creatures they are :( *more empathy*)
Bug zappers seem ta work fantastic though! :biggrin:

On topic~ The Master has already gotten some great reviews, garnered several awards, and is ready to launch onto a screen near you! From the trailers I've watched I can see its well produced, the characters are in their parts, directing seems good, nice colour, makes me want to pay the price of a big-screen viewing, especially after seeing how much of a slather the CoS is in about it!

I do wonder how many of the cult members that are getting told what they can and cannot watch are going to tweek and say fuck it, Imma gonna go look for myself! After all, isn't that what Ron would do? Isn't that what he originally espoused? Learning? Self determination? Freedom?
Oh wait...........nm.

:)

Free thinking ain't free in the Cof$. In fact it's very expensive.

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron
The church has tried all its big guns and all its OT powers and the independent film The Master is doing better than ever, already sweeping the prestigious Venice Film Festival awards before its release.

Scientologists are just lame. Pathetic actually.

They think they can stop it, but they fail at every turn.

I'll bet if you asked Scientologists, they would tell you big wins about how they are "handling" The Master.

Scientologists seem to have no ability to experience humiliation even as the world jeers, jokes and cringes.

This is the beauty of the cult. By nature of their policies they will self-exterminate sooner or later!

Thanks for all the laughs on this thread everyone! I needed that!

omnom

Patron with Honors
Learning? Self determination? Freedom?

"Self determination and freedom? Well Freddie, that's gonna leave a mark"
92kly.gif

BardoThodol

Silver Meritorious Patron

And who said misunderstoods make one's mind go blank?

I'm having a theta ham and cheese sandwich as I read the board.

Delicious.

Aged theta ham. Almost 76 trillions years old. Such an edge, just the right amount of bite.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

A PREDICTION: I will bet that the COS will use the controversy currently swirling around another independent film "INNOCENCE OF MUSLIMS" to position the movie "THE MASTER" as an anti-religious hate movie that can spark terrorism.

Innocence of Muslims is a pointedly anti-Muslim low-budget feature film that was produced by a convicted Egyptian con artist who promoted himself as an Israeli real estate mogul. Violent outbreaks, death threats and other Fatwa-related news stories are breaking internationally as a result of certain clips of that undistributed movie playing on YouTube.

Best guess is that OSA will link the two films, much as they call protesters "Cyber-Terrorists" that belong to Anonymous, in complete defiance of the facts. It is pure LRH spin to identify whistleblowers as "terrorists and criminals".

Okay, click your stopwatches and let's see how long it takes for the COS to start hurling outrageous charges about The Master in sentences that include reference to the Innocence of Muslims movie.

Veda

Sponsor

A PREDICTION: I will bet that the COS will use the controversy currently swirling around another independent film "INNOCENCE OF MUSLIMS" to position the movie "THE MASTER" as an anti-religious hate movie that can spark terrorism.

Innocence of Muslims is a pointedly anti-Muslim low-budget feature film that was produced by a convicted Egyptian con artist who promoted himself as an Israeli real estate mogul. Violent outbreaks, death threats and other Fatwa-related news stories are breaking internationally as a result of certain clips of that undistributed movie playing on YouTube.

Best guess is that OSA will link the two films, much as they call protesters "Cyber-Terrorists" that belong to Anonymous, in complete defiance of the facts. It is pure LRH spin to identify whistleblowers as "terrorists and criminals".

Okay, click your stopwatches and let's see how long it takes for the COS to start hurling outrageous charges about The Master in sentences that include reference to the Innocence of Muslims movie.

The slippery slope, or application of Hubbard's "religion angle" continues...

"Acts of subtle bias... joking... discussing feelings with like minded people, accepting negative information..."
p_hate_pyramid.gif

hatecrime.jpg

Clever isn't it?

It's the ultimate "angle," because who would, or could, oppose it?

Are you not against violence? Are you not against genocide?

Do you feel the "handling"?

Laughing my ass off....

this just reminds me of the first time that I told one of my NOTs Pcs to mock up a theta hand and brush a BT off. He said "are you kidding me"? lol lol

I need to know if the Board frowns on anecdotes like this that mention BTs. Plz inform me .

phenomanon

Phenom, surely you jest! This is the free world out here...we talk about Space Opera, BTs, space fleas, Xenu, Marcabs...the whole nine yards! :biggrin:

FLATTEN THAT BUTTON, will ya? :thumbsup:

(Very polite of you to ask, tho!) :)

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
I hope the Cof$ employs 100% Standard Tech to deal with this entheta movie.

That will guarantee that box office receipts will be straight up and vertical, and at least three Oscars will be awarded.

KSW is our friend.

KSW and PTS/SP Tech always work when applied standardly. They always guarantee the greatest lulz for the greatest number of dynamics.