What's new

Scientology 101 updated

Anakin Skywalker

Patron with Honors
I've just updated www.scientology101.org by amalgamating two other sites with it.

Each section is for a different audience.

Scientology 101, for those never in:

"Ok, so you’ve thought of doing Dianetics or Scientology but you’d like to find out a bit more about it before you get started?

Well, I’m going to give you an inside look into Scientology, from the perspective of one who spent over a decade working full-time as a Scientologists inside Scientology organizations..."

For Scientologists, for those in Scientology who have concerns and questions:

"Welcome to this web site. Just by being here you have shown that you are pretty smart, and actually do think for yourself. Well done.

This site is a collection of stuff I found whilst spending much time researching possible reasons why my religion was not expanding fast enough..."

Scientology Secrets, contains a LOT of really revealing and hard-to-find information on the cult. Save yourself hundreds of hours of searching the internet for answers by simply checking out this section:

"Some people argue that L. Ron Hubbard is not responsible for the atrocious behaviour and mistreatment of others which we sometimes see in Sea Org members, and that they are 'misinterpreting policy.'

The problem is NOT that policy is not being applied, the problem lies with the policy that IS being applied..."

All on www.scientology101.org

I've put a lot of work into this and hope that it may be of benefit to many. Please share far and wide! :yes: