What's new

Scientology is recruiting Nation of Islam members as Scientology Class V Auditors

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Scientology is recruiting Nation of Islam members as Scientology Class V Religious Auditors.

Sec Check: Mohammad Mosque #95 Welcomes Scientology And Rev. Alfreddie Johnson

https://seccheck.wordpress.com/2015...lcomes-scientology-and-rev-alfreddie-johnson/

* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

attachment.php

The Nation of Islam Mohammad Mosque #95 in St. Petersburg held an event yesterday with Scientologist Rev. Alfreddie Johnson to recruit members of the Nation to train as Class V Auditors at the Tampa Ideal Org.

attachment.php

* * * * *END QUOTATION * * * * *

Attachments

• Tampa-01.jpg
    Tampa-01.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 104
  • Tampa-02.jpg
    Tampa-02.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 97

ScottPerry--sp--not-xscn

Patron with Honors
I wonder if anyone over in ISIS might like to learn how to audit? Perhaps they've already completed their Class V religious auditor training over there?

Lady, get those sheets off right now and put on your staff uniform, or you are going to the RPF!

Last edited:

ScottPerry--sp--not-xscn

Patron with Honors
It's a known fact that the CoS often colludes with other cults like the Moonies when they share common "goals" (like the toppling of democracies). Why not collude directly with ISIS?

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
It's a known fact that the CoS often colludes with other cults like the Moonies when they share common "goals" (like the toppling of democracies). Why not collude directly with ISIS?

'cause they already are colluding with the Colombian Military, the 5th invader force in the Bermuda triangle, SMERSH through a via with Bob Duggan , and God through Hubbard who has been to Heaven twice? France, Russia, not so much, but that might be only a shore story....I'll get back to you later once I get my telex from the mothership about Farrakan colluding with the 'evil white man' but right now I am regging the Godfather for OTIX and OTX inside the Scientology (sometimes disguised as OSA) supra-National Office of Governmental Affairs.