What's new

Scientology training requirements for OT IX

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Scientology training requirements for OT IX.

Mike Rinder - OT IX: Orders Of Magnitude Of Pie In The Sky

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/ot-ix-orders-of-magnitude-of-pie-in-the-sky/

Excerpt from Mike's analysis below leaked letter.

As always, please go to Mike's website for his full analysis. His full analysis is very good.

ot-9-pre-reqs.jpg

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT OF MIKE'S ANALYSIS * * * * *

The individual prereqs: Class V Graduate Auditor PLUS False Purpose RD Auditor, Senior Sec Checker Course, PTS/SP Auditor Course, HRD Auditor Course and PDH Detection and Handling Course.

The give-away here should have been HRD Auditor Course. The Happiness Rundown is at the BOTTOM of the Bridge. It is the simplest form of auditing. Any Grad V can audit the HRD if you have the questions, there is no “special technique” for this. And you are not going to be auditing the precepts of the Way To Happiness on “OT IX”, the “first true OT Level.” And if you are still PTS after OT VIII, you should not be on OT IX either.

The truth is that Miscavige was actually trying to force OT VIII’s to train for two reasons: Primarily, to keep them occupied with something so they would not keep asking “where is OT IX” and secondarily so he could then use them to deliver in the orgs. It had nothing to do with what you would need to be able to audit the mystical OT IX and X. Senior Sec Checker course? So you can Solo Sec Check yourself for critical thoughts about Miscavige on OT IX?

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
2 observations from above post

1)
Lying, bullying and deceptive thuggery in the Court of Law in Comal County Texas.
"Do not call him Captain" "He is not Captain" say Church Lawyers.

YET

He signs Captain David Miscavige in his own hand.

2) In order to get OT IX.........:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

One must be accomplished at PDH security checking, and have the ability to find those PAIN-DRUG-HYPNOSIS implants !

capt_miscavige_MV06OrgNight_20140320153838_0_1.png

Dean Blair

Silver Meritorious Patron
This whole thing about OT levels beyond OT 8 is completely fraudulent. Hubbard never released any level above OT 8 so anything released would have to be written by someone else. This is not to say that the Levels OT 8 and below are valid, they aren't. The whole silly subject of Scientology and OT is all a complete fraud.

There is no OT on earth who can go exterior with full perception. There is no OT on earth who can move matter by his thought alone. OTs are not cause over matter, energy, space, and time subjective and objective. I don't think there is even an OT with his basic sanity still intact.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Well that lineup of prereqs adds a few more years to when we may see what hocus pocus DM will be churning out for the level that didn't exist

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
This whole thing about OT levels beyond OT 8 is completely fraudulent. Hubbard never released any level above OT 8 so anything released would have to be written by someone else. This is not to say that the Levels OT 8 and below are valid, they aren't. The whole silly subject of Scientology and OT is all a complete fraud.

There is no OT on earth who can go exterior with full perception. There is no OT on earth who can move matter by his thought alone. OTs are not cause over matter, energy, space, and time subjective and objective. I don't think there is even an OT with his basic sanity still intact.

I know you did not intend to imply that the OT levels below 8 were any less fraudulent, I felt compelled to mention that and this:

One of the old dead hyonotists whose insights I've been trying to propogate a method describe a method for producing the deepest, most suggestible, trance states.

The method stresses that you don't have to tell the person that you are hypnotizing them.. All you have to do is get the person to imagine something that is moving, that is not really there... and have them do this repeatedly... and you will create a pain-free, floating feeling, deep trance state...

If you were to tell people a story, like they had a "implant" and by "running through this incident" they would get "relief"... that would be a good 'story', because it would get the person to imagine something that is moving, that is not really there... and they would do this repeatedly... creating a pain-free, floating feeling, deep trance state...

What an amazing method, what a FRAUD!

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
2 observations from above post

1)
Lying, bullying and deceptive thuggery in the Court of Law in Comal County Texas.
"Do not call him Captain" "He is not Captain" say Church Lawyers.

YET

He signs Captain David Miscavige in his own hand.

(pardon my snip)

A quote from the should be immortal, Mr Grady Ward, likely gagged by $cientology, but I remember this hell-of-a line he said regarding the Kieth Henson cases...

"If David Miscavige can attend a deposition dressed as Admiral Farragut then Kieth Henson should attend dressed as Bozo the Clown."

That kindah sums it up doesn't it Karen?

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
I've done most of those prerequisites but I don't need OT IX.

I've already achieved the highest level - Freedom From Scientology.:yes:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

So how many Saint Hill sized orgs do they need to release OTIX?

In the 60's, the biggest breakthrough in the history of the universe ("The Wall Of Fire", OT III) could not just be delivered in a Scientology building. It had to be delivered in a very special building called an "Advanced Organization", because Hubbard claimed that the space had to be super safe to make OTs.

Then when OT VIII was released, it had to be delivered in a very special place called "The Freewinds", because an AO was not safe enough, apparently. It had to be in the middle of the ocean where the space was "super safe enough" to make OTs.

Later it was discovered that the Grade Chart could not be delivered in normal org buildings because standard tech had to be done in an "Ideal" building. This was based on a huge tech breakthrough which discovered that auditing commands don't work if the floor is wood instead of marble.

So, now return to your question of how many St. Hill sized (and/or Ideal Orgs) are required in order to release OT IX.

ANSWER: Enough so that Scientologists start to "pick up" that something is wrong and they stop donating to the Ideal Orgs program--at which point management can get them in for a very special VIP briefing to pull them up the tone scale to exhilaration about the next fraudulent donation scheme.

MrNobody

Who needs merits?

In the 60's, the biggest breakthrough in the history of the universe ("The Wall Of Fire", OT III) could not just be delivered in a Scientology building. It had to be delivered in a very special building called an "Advanced Organization", because Hubbard claimed that the space had to be super safe to make OTs.

Then when OT VIII was released, it had to be delivered in a very special place called "The Freewinds", because an AO was not safe enough, apparently. It had to be in the middle of the ocean where the space was "super safe enough" to make OTs.

Later it was discovered that the Grade Chart could not be delivered in normal org buildings because standard tech had to be done in an "Ideal" building. This was based on a huge tech breakthrough which discovered that auditing commands don't work if the floor is wood instead of marble.

So, now return to your question of how many St. Hill sized (and/or Ideal Orgs) are required in order to release OT IX.

ANSWER: Enough so that Scientologists start to "pick up" that something is wrong and they stop donating to the Ideal Orgs program--at which point management can get them in for a very special VIP briefing to pull them up the tone scale to exhilaration about the next fraudulent donation scheme.

Apparently, the cult now has something better in mind:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...er-s-site-in-Clearwater&p=1005436#post1005436

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
..In the 60's, the biggest breakthrough in the history of the universe ("The Wall Of Fire", OT III) could not just be delivered in a Scientology building. [highlight] It had to be delivered in a very special building called an "Advanced Organization[/highlight]", because Hubbard claimed that the space had to be super safe to make OTs. <snip>

In 1970 when I did the Clearing Course / OTI, I had to travel from London to Edinburgh in Scotland, a distance of over 400 miles, to where the AOUK was situated. If Saint Hill Manor, Hubbard's home and where he did his 'research' in the early sixties wasn't 'safe' enough, where would be?

SHM is 32 miles from London.

Last edited:

arcxcauseblows

Patron Meritorious
PSH easy reqs

Wait for NEW ot9, later they will find out there was some suppression on this line and they didn't fully achieve ot9 ep cause they are missing that permanent case gain you get from increasing your IAS status level!

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
< snip >

< snip >

It's already on the drawing board!

View attachment 9408
attachment.php

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
. . .
Around 1980, many staff at Flag were reading and getting all electrified by the book Alternative 3.

The book was all over the base. Kinda freaky.

Threatening public that the world would end in six months, earth's atmosphere is failing, top American politicians are being shuttled to Mars to populate a new top secret resettlement for the chosen few of humanity.

And that you had to get up the bridge now, now, now!!

What a scene (scam) to walk into!

10+ALTERNATIVE+3+OURO.jpg

Anyone remember this "flash from the past" from Flag's doom and gloom years? :melodramatic:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
. . .
Around 1980, many staff at Flag were reading and getting all electrified by the book Alternative 3.

The book was all over the base. Kinda freaky.

Threatening public that the world would end in six months, earth's atmosphere is failing, top American politicians are being shuttled to Mars to populate a new top secret resettlement for the chosen few of humanity.

And that you had to get up the bridge now, now, now!!

What a scene (scam) to walk into!

10+ALTERNATIVE+3+OURO.jpg

Anyone remember this "flash from the past" from Flag's doom and gloom years? :melodramatic:

I got a copy of that in the UK in the late 70s while I was in the SO. I wasn't aware of any use as a reg tool, and there was no staff briefing about it. It was just a cool book to read at that time, like the Lensman Series or the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy BBC Radio shows.

In the years before YouTube in the early 2000s, I also got a copy of the Alternative 3 VHS videocassette. I was so excited! At least, until I had viewed it, and it's so fake. Anyway, for your viewing pleasure (or not):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmNFzBVKqyE

Paul