What's new

Sea Org @ Orange County Ideal Org

Roan

Patron with Honors
I'm not sure because I haven't seen her in years, but I think it's Danaea Jackman. Her last name was Orthmann at one point, but I don't know what it would be now. Hell of a singing voice, though.
Thank you for responding. Nice to get some background, human perspective on some of these folks! :)

Beacon

Patron
Roan,

Thanks for responding, I can see the pictures now. I don't know what was wrong the first time.

Beacon

StickbyMe

Patron with Honors
Thank you for responding. Nice to get some background, human perspective on some of these folks! :)

Yeah, she was in the Oregon All-state Jazz Choir. Alto.

She also played the saxophone. Married her high school sweetheart, but they eventually got divorced. I was told it had to do with being posted on separate conts for a long time, but I was public at the time and they were SO, so that may have just been a party line.

Roan

Patron with Honors
I think the black shirt, black pant Sea Org guys are working on sound and lighting installation in the auditoriums.

IMG_0367.jpg

Roan

Patron with Honors
This is the car driven by the guy in the last post. Don't be fooled by the up-stat cars you'll see a few of these Sea Org'rs drive. I've ascertained that they are rentals. This is obviously a Sea Org mission sent to the OC Org. to "make it go right."

IMG_0415.jpg

Roan

Patron with Honors
And as you see, his reading material is totally on-purpose! No counter-int. here!

IMG_0414.jpg

Roan

Patron with Honors
This gal looks like she could stand to expand her diet beyond beans, rice and peanut butter sandwiches! Again, the car is a rental car.

IMG_0397.jpg

GreyLensman

Silver Meritorious Patron
Hard to look at. So much energy and so much of a limited individual time wasted.

These people are so certain they are saving the world from wogdom and if they get even the lightest hint that might not be the case, they read a policy letter, clear a few words, set those doubts to rest. Push them into a deep dark corner and beat them senseless (the doubts).

So much purpose that could do so much if freed from blinders and not locked into cult thinking.

God that was such a trap.

PMC Speakers for Audio or Film Room Systems.

These run anywhere from 3-10K for a pair. There could be 100K-300K worth of Gold systems in one "Ideal Org." Great sounding speakers, the sound from which will be heard by very few ears.

Until next time...
BFG