What's new

Stably exterior with full perception

TomKat

Patron Meritorious
I understand that the standard handling for someone who wanted that EP for the L's was to run out their desire to have such an ability. Maybe along the lines of "what problem is being... a solution?" don't know.

Many years ago an OTVIII asked me what I wanted to get out of Scn.
Feeling a bit out-of-sorts at the time I must have let at least a millisecond go by before I responded with "Stably exterior with full perception." This person looked at me like I was an idiot and said "What do you want that for?" :eek:

Now, I accept that we all have slightly different goals and priorities, but wtf is that all about. :duh:

Since I've recently been spending a lot of time trying to work out where the hell I'm supposed to be going and how I'm going to get there, I went over why I had gotten into Scn in the first place. It was the ep of L12 as vouched for by LRH himself; you know the quote: "when I was on the ship I would never let an Ls pc leave unless they were exterior with perception and able to maintain it" or something very similar.

So, my question is: Has anyone on the forum achieved this state or come close to it, or know anyone who has. If so, how did they do it?

When you've had this as your goal it's not easy to reset your sights on plain old vanilla self-improvement.

BTW, RolandRB and Zinjifar, I've already anticipated your devastatingly witty put-downs, but you can try me out all the same. :eyeroll:

Cheers

tanstaafl

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
If this was attainable through Scientology every wealthy blind person in the world would have signed up for the OT levels and would be able to get rid of the dog and walk around with full perceptions no longer needing the mechanical apperatus of eyes any longer. Now with that being said, do you even recollect one blind person who was able to accomplish that with the OT levels for even a few moments?
No, of course not.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Yupperz! ^^^

I'll mention this once again, (as I have posted on this a number of times), for those under the illusion that such a state is stably attainable, or for that matter even desireable, and that is to do a double blind test (no pun intended).
Simply it involves placing objects of unkown quantities in a place you'd have to exteriorize to see, ie. dice, cards, what-ever.
The most basic would be taping a card to the back of your head, numbers/suit facing outwards, if you actually are getting 'out there' it should be a cinch with no less than 100% success, obviously no guessing involved.
I've yet to see this or hear of it even amongst adept yogi's etc. who make such claims. hey, lest anyone forget, The Great Radi's offer is still unclaimed! Imagine how much auditing 1,000,000$ could get ya! :eyeroll:
For all the promises, and considering all the grief the cult of Scn causes with people's finances, you'd think this would have been proven long ago!
But no. Predictably Hubbard's response always was 'Lets not show off eh!', :roflmao:, essentially because he knew it was all a big, grusome, steaming pile of woo that he fabricated while fried outta his ever-lovin' gourd. In other words Hubard knew, he knew that those attempting his woo in the real world would be sadly dissapointed outside of his hypnotic mental clutter-bubble.
Want to live exterior while keeping your body?, hm, to me this requires the path of many ancient enlightented beings, the shunning of all worldly possessions (well scientology can definately help you with removing all those pesky things like, um, money, your house, blah-blah), and go meditate in a cave for years.... which makes it really hard to be out IRL helping the planet eh... slight paradoxes occur.

Hm, you'd be one fuck of a poker player given that basic ability :p

:cheers: to freedom! :dance:

Last edited:

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Tans: Yes, I have achieved that state :happydance:...but it did not occur until I was OUT of the CULT.

I felt very stable, exterior and able to look at the Cult for what it is - a Cult - and I could see the Cult, hear the Cult, feel the Cult, smell the Cult etc. :duh:

It took me "getting exterior and out of the doors of the Church of Scientology to get stable again. :happydance:
One is connected to the most evil :angry: SP Organization on the planet and if PTS is a symptom...everyone in the CULT is PTS...just LOOK! :yes:

The only freedom one will experience is OUT of the Cult of Scientology. And being "in the Cult of Scientology" gives you the experience of entrapment and prison and slavery so that when you are truly free....you really are free!

GreyLensman

Silver Meritorious Patron
I'd go more for the penchant for comedy and showmanship. And he picked the one night he'd get it wrong?

No one told him he got it wrong? Not saying I would have had the balls to do so.:)

Its an interesting illustration of his personal charisma etc.

And maybe our collective failure.

No, actually, Not his charisma, and no failure on our part at all. I would be embarrassed for LRH in this circumstance, and I think most there were. He wanted so much to be a guru, and beloved, and he could not stop lying long enough to see that some of the stuff actually worked.

What's really karma and sad, is it didn't work for him. He KNEW he'd been bullshitting the whole time.

It's like an OT VIII who was trying to reg me by saying that I needed these next levels because I could die and not know where I was going to end up, and then he closed with "I still am not absolutely certain how this death thing is going to work out..."

He didn't mean to say that. It was like the garbage scow - no clothes. I felt this all-encompassing understanding of this being standing in front of me, that he had spent all this time and huge effort and untold sums of money, dedicating his whole existence to get, what? A feeling he might be able to persist beyond a life? It felt so tragic.

I had that certainty before Scientology. He couldn't find it.

I believe stably exterior with full perception would put you in a state of no-body. I do not believe it will ever be achieved in a homo sapien. I do believe in 'ghosts' - they would certainly be stably exterior - or at least stably not-in-a-body. But hauntings seems to be manifested by those disembodied people who do NOT have full perception - they are still stuck in some creation of theirs that they can not get past (trauma or unfinished/incomplete cycle seems to be the key of haunting, no?)

I DO believe stably exterior is possible but full perception would put you in an entirely different realm. One of the best I've heard of is Ingo Swann and even he didn't have FULL perception.

http://www.biomindsuperpowers.com/Pages/RealStoryCh47.html

Full perception is so far beyond my wants right now. I just want to become stably exterior. When I am exterior it is so like being in the zone - calm, quiet mind, ease of movement, intentions manifesting, etc.. Mostly it is just being removed from the calamity that is a body with all it's (the GE's? the BT's?) impulses, drives, urges, natter, etc.

I suppose once that was achieved perception would be a great thing to work on.

Here is an idea (just kind of struck me actually). Thinking about quantum mechanics (wave function) and cause... at higher levels of operating how much is perception and how much is creation? Perception is really, strictly speaking, an "at effect" proposition right?

Not looking for flames and make wrong, just throwing it out there as an interesting idea.

Quasi

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
If you spend enough $$$$$ with the CULT OF SCIENTOLOGY, you will be stably exterior with full perception of the tent you are now living in. You are now out of your home due to losing it back to the bank because you have no money left to pay for it!:bigcry:You blew it all in the Cult because you believed the LIES. The Cult will tell you that you are "dramatizing a past life" of being a clam and being homeless...thrown out of the sea onto the shore. :grouch:

But don't fret...come up with more $$$$$$$ and you can have the privilege of doing SUPAH POWAH. It costs $35,000 to buy a "coroner stone"...yes, that is right...a "CORONER" stone...because it is another hoax we have invented to extract BILLIONS of dollars out of you idiots for a building that will serve as the grandest MORGUE of all! :drama2:

Come up with the dough loser or continue to "dramatize" your case of being homeless because we sucked all of your money out of your bank account! It was, after all, in the best interest of Miss Cabbage's dynamite new Range Rover, tanning bed and Beemer! Oh, and the new twin Harley's Slappy McSAVAGE purchased for him and his BFF - Tommy Cruise!

The auditor would like to indicate that you are looking for "sympathy" you "low-toner, 1.1, degraded being"! :ohmy:

Those fucking PSYCHS HAVE LABELED EVERYONE and we will stop those bastards after you do your SUPAH POWAH AND GET THOSE PERCEPTIONS back that we disabled! :unsure::screwy: Remember...you signed a "gag order" and can't do ANYTHING ABOUT IT IF IT DOES NOT WORK!

It does not work but :whocares:by the time you realize it does not work, you will be broke and hopefully to scared and broken to do anything about it. We specialize in extortion and blackmail (right John Travolta?) so you will just quietly go your own way and no one will notice you even gone because people leave everyday and no one talks, no one asks, NO ONE CARES!! That is 100% standard tech applied!:yes:
Oh, and if you spend enough $$$$$$ and you don't reach stably exterior - you are an SP! No case gain! Out ethics and are PTS to the middle class - you are a wog and a homo sexual!

Last edited:
If you spend enough $$$$$ with the CULT OF SCIENTOLOGY, you will be stably exterior with full perception of the tent you are now living in. You are now out of your home due to losing it back to the bank because you have no money left to pay for it!:bigcry:You blew it all in the Cult because you believed the LIES. The Cult will tell you that you are "dramatizing a past life" of being a clam and being homeless...thrown out of the sea onto the shore. :grouch:

But don't fret...come up with more $$$$$$$ and you can have the privilege of doing SUPAH POWAH. It costs $35,000 to buy a "coroner stone"...yes, that is right...a "CORONER" stone...because it is another hoax we have invented to extract BILLIONS of dollars out of you idiots for a building that will serve as the grandest MORGUE of all! :drama2:

Come up with the dough loser or continue to "dramatize" your case of being homeless because we sucked all of your money out of your bank account! It was, after all, in the best interest of Miss Cabbage's dynamite new Range Rover, tanning bed and Beemer! Oh, and the new twin Harley's Slappy McSAVAGE purchased for him and his BFF - Tommy Cruise!

-snip-

I don't think anyone is arguing the otherside of this one. I've seen it stated many times and it seems pretty obvious.

I agree that it is not something attainable in the church. I don't believe it's attainable at all (ext with full perception) as I stated in my previous post (as a homo sap). I think others here have mentioned "What is full perception?". But I do believe stable exteriorization is possible.

I exteriorize occasionally and certainly with more frequency in the last 15 years than the previous 15. I believe that is the result of looking.

I don't even believe death is stable exteriorization - only from that body - but you will likely be stuck in something else shortly after if not another body. particularly if you haven't dealt with the reasons you are stuck in this one now.

Quasi

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Possibly this was my most embarrassing incident to do with LRH.

It occured on the Original Class VIII course, in Oct 1968.

We were docked in Corfu, a small Greek Island halfway between Greece and Italy.

Each night at 8.00 p.m. LRH gave a lecture.

We were in the main dining room which doubled as the lecture room. Behind LRH were the picture windows facing out to the docks across the way.

Thus there were an approx 300 of the upper level SO Staff and Class VIII students crammed into this room - facing Hubbard and Mary-Sue who sat alongside LRH - so except for LRH and MSH we all viewed the activities outside the windows.

Each night at around 8.30 pm there was a ferry from Corfu to Brindisi that would leave. It was very punctual. There was a lot of clanging and banging and the reving of engines and the ferry would come chugging past us - the sounds are probably still on the tapes.

Of course this pissed LRH off - he would turn and glare at the offending ferry boat.

Any way one night at the exact time there was the usual clanging and banging and the reving of engines the chugging past us noise.

LRH does not turn his head but stares straight us and proceeds to give us how he is exterior with full perceptics - and describes the ferry, etc. He was really puffed up with his ability to demonstrate his exterior with full perceptics.

The only problem was that night a tug boat towing a garbage scow was went past the windows.

We all witnessed it - the emperor was naked!!!

There was deathly silence in the room - the room went very solid. No one looked at another.

Later on only Fred Fairchild, Nev Chamberlin and I dare speak about it. But every staff member and future Class VIII were given a major withhold that night.

Alan

That story is absolutely one of the TOP TEN MOMENTS SCIENTOLOGY WAS PROVEN TO BE A HOAX BUT SCIENTOLOGISTS DIDN'T CARE.

Other TOP TEN in that category include other brilliant reminds on this post like the "FIRST CLEAR EVENT" and other unverified voyages & visits to Venus, Van Allen Belt et al. And let's not forget Ron's HCOB where he recounted his trip to "Heaven".

If there is a miracle in Scientology, it is that Scientologists can see with their own two eyes that Hubbard is lying, yet this does not give rise to concern that Scientology is a hoax. The "Supreme Test of an OT" is not the "ability to make things go right", as Hubbard instructs. It is the inability to notice that Hubbard made things go wrong. Without that, a Hubbardite cannot attain & maintain the half-million dollar status called "OT".

ps: When a preclear receiving auditing is not happy that they didn't get the result they were promised, Hubbard created a "REMEDY" auditing procedure. Naturally, the PC had to pay additional money to fix the fact that they are experiencing reactive mind "Human Emotion & Reaction" to being ripped off. And what is the remedy for someone that just figured out that Scientology didn't work? It is the command "What would have to happen to you to know that Scientology worked?" The theory behind this "tech" is that the PC has a "hidden standard" by which they judge whether the auditing is "working". For example, the PC (a wheelchair-bound cripple) has been trying to handle their receding hair line but doesn't notice any new hair growth, so they are upset with all the money they spent. At the same time (according to Hubbard's theory) they miraculously are no longer crippled and in need of a wheelchair---but they don't notice that and remain a disgruntled customer. So, the process supposedly gets them to spot (and "erase") their hidden standard, leaving them thrilled with the auditing results.

pps: A more appropriate "REMEDY" for Scientologists would be a process where they, in fact, gained the ability to confront the fact that gloriously hyperbolic promises given to them (before paying for the auditing) are simply not happening--and never will happen. Scientologists just don't seem to be able to know that Scientology doesn't work. Getting a knowing-how-to-know Scientologist up to "knowing" that requires a slightly different command: "What would have to happen for you to know that Scientology didn't work?"

Last edited: