What's new

Stand By: DC Ideal Org Set to Open

DCAnon

Silver Meritorious Patron
We've heard the Scientologists were passing out invites to some event at the unopened Ideal Org here in DC for Halloween. We've been watching them move in and they're up to the point where they're putting in plants and furniture. Please rev up the leaks machines or have any Exes "in good standing" give 'em a call to ask questions and let's get the date!

DC plans to raid Halloween regardless, zombie party is open for all. >:3

signage.jpg

Mystic

Crusader
Someone in DC needs to go to the Recorder's Office, you know, the place where all land-building property deals are recorded, and look up all the information possible on this scifaggOT building.

I mention this as back in the mid 80s I visited the LA County Recorder's Office and found out the lien on Big Blue was held by none other than the IRS!

The word on the net says the $$$ for these buildings is coming from Cruisedout Tom. DM has Cruisedout in the real estate business evidently.

What's the address of this scifag building?

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
This should be good.

But squeezing the current Scientology public for cash isn't going to fill orgs with public.:D

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Someone in DC needs to go to the Recorder's Office, you know, the place where all land-building property deals are recorded, and look up all the information possible on this scifaggOT building.

I mention this as back in the mid 80s I visited the LA County Recorder's Office and found out the lien on Big Blue was held by none other than the IRS!

The word on the net says the $$$ for these buildings is coming from Cruisedout Tom. DM has Cruisedout in the real estate business evidently.

What's the address of this scifag building?

I saw 1424 as the address on Sparrows more recent video #93 I think..I am sure sparrow knows the street.