What's new

Thank you for what you do here at ESMB

MissWog

Silver Meritorious Patron
Welcome Miss Wog! I'm a never in as well and live in Florida too. I think that living here makes us more aware of Scientology because of Clearwater being the mecca.
I lived in Tampa for a while and used to go to Clearwater beach with the kiddies on weekends. Seeing the robotic culties walking around used to freak me out a bit as they never smiled and always looked like they were on an important mission. I didn't even realize they were Sci's until I asked a shopkeeper what was up :lol:
I live further north now and found this site when i was taking a humanities class and was doing a report on religion. I still come and lurk here as it's like watching a bad accident on the interstate and I can't stop watching. I've been to one protest and it was ok but not my cup of tea. I don't have the confront it takes to deal with those still in. Like you, I do talk to people and try to educate them as I live where Travolta lives and the people here think hes the greatest thing since crackerjacks. He talked some of our firefighters into doing the purif too. sheeesh!
Anyways, good to see another "never in" here. Hope to see more from you :yes:
Awesome! Come join me next weekend in Live Oak..it's only 90miles from you! And some freaking awesome music!!! Its 365 miles from me so you have no excuse :yes:
Music..make it your religion.. If you want to know more just PM me.. I tend to rage so there is always a party around the corner :coolwink: and if you are more mellow the fire pit is within ear shot and peeps are always keeping it warm! Think it over!
And thank you for replying to my message!!
Smiles!
Missy