What's new

The Derogatory Labels of Scientology

Smitty

Silver Meritorious Patron
Here are 175 derogatory scientology labels

Aberrated, Airy-Fairy, Antag, ARC Breakey, At Effect, Backflasher, Bad Indicators, Banky, Being a Body, Being a P C, Below 2.0, Better Off Dead Club A, Better Off Dead Club B, Biochemical Personality, Blowy, Buttered all over the Universe, By-passed Case, Case on Post, Casey, Caved In, Cleared Cannibal, Counter Intention, Deadfiled, Declared, Degraded Being, Dev-T, Dev-T Artist, Dillettante, Disaffected, Dispersed, Dog P C, Doing Amends, Downstat, Downtone, Dramatizing, Drug Case, Enemy-Connected, Enemy of Scientology, Entheta, Ethics Bait, Ethics Particle, Expelled, Ex-G O, Ex-Sea Org, Failed Exec, Failed Missionaire, Fair Game, False Attester, False P T S, First Dynamic Oriented, Freeloader, Full of Black P R, Full of B P C, Full of Enemy Lines, Glib, Glutz P R, Government-Connected, H E & R, Half-Minded, Has Black P R, Has Evil Purposes, Has False Purposes, Has M U's, Has Other Fish to Fry, Has Suppressive Traits, Hat Dumper, Having to Have Before You Can Do, Homo Sapiens, Humanoid, Hyper-Critical, Implanter, In a Lower Condition, In Glee, Individuated, In the R P F, Intel-Connected, Joker and Degrader, Keyed-In, Low Havingness, Low Level Case, Low-OCA, Low-Toned, L S D Case, Mass of Circuitry, Media-Connected, Merchant of Chaos, Missed Withholdy, Mission Ineligible, Motivating, Motivatorish, Nambie-Pambie, Nattery, Needs to be Handled, No Admin Change, No Case Gain, No Ethics Change, No Overts Case, Nothing to Do with Me Club, Occluded, Off-Line, Offloaded, Off-Policy, Off-Purpose, Off-Source, On a Circuit, On a Hobby Horse, One-One, Open Minded, Other Determined, Other-Intentioned, Out of Valence, Out-2 D, Out-Ethics, Out-Ethics Cat, Out-Exchange, Out-F O 38, Out-Keeping Scientology Working, Out of P T, Out-Pointy, Out-P R, Out-Qualled, Out-Ruds, Out-Security, Out-Tech, Out-T Rs, Pantywaist, Potential Trouble Source, Presenting a Body, Psych Case, P T S to the Middle Class, P T S Type 1, P T S Type 2, P T S Type 3, P T S Type A, P T S Type B, P T S Type C, P T S Type D, P T S Type E, P T S Type F, P T S Type G, P T S Type H, P T S Type I, P T S Type J, Pulled It In, Qual Boarded Out, Raving S P, Raw Meat, Reasonable, Red Tagged, Restimulated, Ridgie, Rock Slammer, Running a Can't Have, Running a Must Have, Serv Facky, Slow Case Gain, Solid, Source of Trouble, Spun In, Squirrel, Squirrelly, Stat Crasher, Suppressive Person, Sweetness and Light, The Who, Theetie-Wheetie, Tiger, Total SP, Treason Case, Under Comm Ev, Under Non-Enturbulation Order, Unreal, Whole Track Psych, Wog.

Pixie

Crusader
Good one Smitty, but where's wishy washy? I didn't see it in there unless my eyes are deceiving me... :confused2:

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Aberrated
Airy-Fairy
Antag
ARC Breakey
At Effect
Backflasher
Bad Indicators
Banky
Being a Body
Being a P C
Below 2.0
Better Off Dead Club A
Better Off Dead Club B
Biochemical Personality
Blowy
Buttered all over the Universe
By-passed Case
Case on Post
Casey
Caved In
Cleared Cannibal
Counter Intention
Deadfiled
Declared
Degraded Being
Dev-T
Dev-T Artist
Dillettante
Disaffected
Dispersed
Dog P C
Doing Amends
Downstat
Downtone
Dramatizing
Drug Case
Enemy-Connected
Enemy of Scientology
Entheta
Ethics Bait
Ethics Particle
Expelled
Ex-G O
Ex-Sea Org
Failed Exec
Failed Missionaire
Fair Game
False Attester
False P T S
First Dynamic Oriented
Freeloader
Full of Black P R
Full of B P C
Full of Enemy Lines
Glib
Glutz P R
Government-Connected
H E & R
Half-Minded
Has Black P R
Has Evil Purposes
Has False Purposes
Has M U's
Has Other Fish to Fry
Has Suppressive Traits
Hat Dumper
Having to Have Before You Can Do
Homo Sapiens
Humanoid
Hyper-Critical
Implanter
In a Lower Condition
In Glee
Individuated
In the R P F
Intel-Connected
Joker and Degrader
Keyed-In
Low Havingness
Low Level Case
Low-OCA
Low-Toned
L S D Case
Mass of Circuitry
Media-Connected
Merchant of Chaos
Missed Withholdy
Mission Ineligible
Motivating
Motivatorish
Nambie-Pambie
Nattery
Needs to be Handled
No Admin Change
No Case Gain
No Ethics Change
No Overts Case
Nothing to Do with Me Club
Occluded
Off-Line
Offloaded
Off-Policy
Off-Purpose
Off-Source
On a Circuit
On a Hobby Horse
One-One
Open Minded
Other Determined
Other-Intentioned
Out of Valence
Out-2 D
Out-Ethics
Out-Ethics Cat
Out-Exchange
Out-F O 38
Out-Keeping Scientology Working
Out of P T
Out-Pointy
Out-P R
Out-Qualled
Out-Ruds
Out-Security
Out-Tech
Out-T Rs
Pantywaist
Potential Trouble Source
Presenting a Body
Psych Case
P T S to the Middle Class
P T S Type 1
P T S Type 2
P T S Type 3
P T S Type A
P T S Type B
P T S Type C
P T S Type D
P T S Type E
P T S Type F
P T S Type G
P T S Type H
P T S Type I
P T S Type J
Pulled It In
Qual Boarded Out
Raving S P
Raw Meat
Reasonable
Red Tagged
Restimulated
Ridgie
Rock Slammer
Running a Can't Have
Running a Must Have
Serv Facky
Slow Case Gain
Solid
Source of Trouble
Spun In
Squirrel
Squirrelly
Stat Crasher
Suppressive Person
Sweetness and Light
The Who
Theetie-Wheetie
Tiger
Total SP
Treason Case
Under Comm Ev
Under Non-Enturbulation Order
Unreal
Whole Track Psych
Wog

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Reminds me of other groups and ologies wherein a term used to describe a theory or phenomenon (real or imagined) is later used as an epithet.

Personally, I'm glad Scn has all those descriptive phrases.

Smitty

comment to fluffy

Reminds me of other groups and ologies wherein a term used to describe a theory or phenomenon (real or imagined) is later used as an epithet.
Exactly which groups and ologies are you referring to that have on the order of 175 derogatory labels that were originally used to describe a theory or phenomenon?
Please show us how the use of those terms helps the people who are so labeled survive better from that person's own perspective.

Last edited:

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
As I said before, I don't think all those ARE epithets but I also think that, given time and inclination, anything can be used or misused, almost anything can turn into an epithet.

I personally think it's helpful to know about those phenomena Hubbard depicts in things like the tone scale, suppression, etc. Others may not think so and that's certainly their prerogative.

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron

Exactly which groups and ologies are you referring to that have on the order of 175 derogatory labels that were originally used to describe a theory or phenomenon?

Please show us how the use of those terms helps the people who are so labeled survive better from that person's own perspective.

As I said before, I don't think all those ARE epithets but I also think that, given time and inclination, anything can be used or misused, almost anything can turn into an epithet.

I personally think it's helpful to know about those phenomena Hubbard depicts in things like the tone scale, suppression, etc. Others may not think so and that's certainly their prerogative.

Nice Try Smitty. It would be just grand if a 'pro-lrh-mind' could actually see that deeply into the matrix.... but it's just a simple fact... that ability is bypassed once the first lrh *Lie* is believed.

It's the first *Lie* on the chain that holds all the others in place.

Smitty

reply to fluffy

And you evaded my question: Exactly which groups and ologies are you referring to that have on the order of 175 derogatory labels that were originally used to describe a theory or phenomenon?
And you did not answer my request: Please show us how the use of those terms helps the people who are so labeled survive better from that person's own perspective.

Smitty

comment to KnightVision

Nice Try Smitty. It would be just grand if a 'pro-lrh-mind' could actually see that deeply into the matrix.... but it's just a simple fact... that ability is bypassed once the first lrh *Lie* is believed.

It's the first *Lie* on the chain that holds all the others in place.

I recall how Hubbard would rant about lobotomies and ECT in many of his writings.
However, I have seen too many examples of the blinding effects of scientology on the abilities of observation and reasoning. While the former are certainly physically damaging, the latter are not, but the effects are similar. Scientology has its own "Lookotomies" and "Logicotomies".

Last edited:

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
Aberrated, Airy-Fairy, Antag, ARC Breakey, At Effect, Backflasher, Bad Indicators, Banky, Being a Body, Being a P C, Below 2.0, Better Off Dead Club A,...........(ad infinitum)

Smitty, I totally got restimmed reading those! lol

Last edited: