What's new

The "finding the door out" cognition

RolandRB

Rest in Peace
The "finding the door out" cognition that allows you to walk out of the Scientology maze forever goes something like.......

....God, I was stupid. I was stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid !!!!! :omg:

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
No, the finding the door out cognition is:

I am not stupid, I am not stupid, I am not stupid!

Once you realise this, you are no longer a scientologist! :hysterical:

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron
{TL begins talking to herself: :nervous: "Oh, no! I'm getting the feeling I had the wrong cognition. . . . , the auditor kind of looked away. I wonder if they're going to think I'm PTS. . . . .I wonder if I'm just not a very big thetan . . . . I must have been supposed to cognite the opposite of what I did. . . .oh no . . . .shoot, I knew that mu would come back to haunt me. . . .:nervous: I'll bet I'm going to have to do a correction list. . . . I think I'm going to get C/Sed for another intensive. . . I don't have the money for that. . . :nervous: . maybe I'll originate the right cognition in my next session, and then I can be on my way :nervous: . . . . "}

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ahem . . . . I suddenly had this thought come to me :D I just realized that I'm NOT stupid. Oh wow, I feel so much lighter, like a big weight is off my shoulders. . . :D The room is brighter. I think I create my own stupidity. whew. :D

I'd like to attest to a release! :D

:D TL

(is that right now?)

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
Shsssh! LH, don't invalidate the pc. :no:

It's true if it's true for him. :whistling:

Mark A. Baker

Sometimes a bit of invalidation can be healthy. Sometimes what is true for the PC is not true! :whistling:

PCs are not stupid. It was LRH who believed they were. His Dn and Scn work is full of invalidations of the PC! His basic opinion of people can be seen in his Admissions ("Men are your slaves").

Ron made you stupid so that he could free you from your stupidity! :omg: He invented the Reactive Mind so he could free you from it. He invented the catastrophe of OTIII so that he could free you from it, etc. All of this was out of control of the stupid, degraded PC. But Ron could sort it out for you.

All they have to do is realise they are not stupid and they will no longer be scientologists. Stupidity is a pre-requisite for the state of scientologist.

Realising you are not stupid is the one-shot cognition to freedom! :happydance:

It undercuts all Ron's implants, evaluations and invalidations and sets you free! :happydance:

This was the point of Roland's original post. :thumbsup: I was stupid! My re-wording was I am not stupid!

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron
Sometimes a bit of invalidation can be healthy. Sometimes what is true for the PC is not true! :whistling:

PCs are not stupid. It was LRH who believed they were. His Dn and Scn work is full of invalidations of the PC! His basic opinion of people can be seen in his Admissions ("Men are your slaves").

Ron made you stupid so that he could free you from your stupidity! :omg: He invented the Reactive Mind so he could free you from it. He invented the catastrophe of OTIII so that he could free you from it, etc. All of this was out of control of the stupid, degraded PC. But Ron could sort it out for you.

All they have to do is realise they are not stupid and they will no longer be scientologists. Stupidity is a pre-requisite for the state of scientologist.

Realising you are not stupid is the one-shot cognition to freedom! :happydance:

It undercuts all Ron's implants, evaluations and invalidations and sets you free! :happydance:

This was the point of Roland's original post. :thumbsup: I was stupid! My re-wording was I am not stupid!

Lionheart that was a great post! You're right -- LRH invalidated pc's all the time, starting with the term "raw meat" and continuing through the lectures. It always bugged me when he did that (where was the "love" and "understandng'") . . . . . as a matter of fact. . . ARC didn't apply to wogs at all unless you were trying to reg them. And that attitude permeated the organization -- staff looked down on public, Sea Org looked down on staff.

Thanks for pointing that out. Like I said, I always ridged when he did that; I justified it that he was invalidating their bank, not them. . . . but I never really looked at what he was doing, and how negative his attitudes really were to people.

He didn't really grant beingness very well in many of his lectures.

BUT, I have to say that Roland's OP has validity in that many of us were drawn in by being told how intelligent, wise, big and able we were. At some point you have to realize how stupid you were to fall for that. I did not enjoy coming to terms with that realization, but it was very necessary on my road out.

I'm not sure I've had the "I'm not stupid" cognition yet. I was very humbled by that experience.

-TL

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
You are not stupid at all...you are human and trusting.

If one stays in Scientology long enough though...Scientology will "audit and train" any intelligence and common sense" you have OUT!

In light of that...here is the "Finding the Door Out" proo-cess: (say it like the British do {OOOO} - it will help it work faster :wink2:) Here we go...

Auditor: "Look at that door"
PC: "okay - I see it"

Auditor: " okay, good...thank you"! "Now...look at that computer"
PC: "Okay - Yes, I see the computer"

Auditor: "OK - good. Now - walk over to it"
PC: walks over to it.

Auditor: Ok - good - now...turn it on...
PC: turns it on

Auditor: Ok - real good. Now...google: Debbie Cook
PC: okay - I found her...she looks like she is in a deposition.

Auditor: Okay - real good...now listen to it.
PC: Listens to it...VGI's and originates: "wow...I am in a cult! Wow - I have been bamboozled"

Auditor: Okay - real good. I would like to indicate some BPC on "I am in a cult" and " I have been bamboozled"

PC: looking brighter and validated for the 1st time in 20 years...
Auditor: Okay, real good. Now..."LOOK AT THAT DOOR"

PC: Runs for the door, opens it up - leaves through the door - keeps going and never looks back.
Auditor: YELLS (has done 400 hours of 40 foot tall TR's) Okay - good. Thank you. end of session! Fuck the examiner - you are free dude!