What's new

The RPF on the Sea Org ship "Excalibur"

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
I can attest that what you have reported about the DPF is the way that it was. I think I took about 2 1/2 weeks to go through just Product 0 on the Excal.

I was just trying to remember how long it took me. As best as I recall I stepped onto the Exal, started and finished Prod 0 and made the car drive back to LA in under 4 or 5 days. I was pissed, I didn't have time to decide whether I was going to hit up the wonderful blonde or the ravishing red head in the courseroom....:angry::biggrin:

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Sounds like the 4-mile walk between Stonelands and Saint Hill. I did that many times when in the UK RPF. Did you eat the blackberries growing by the side of the road too?

Paul

Yes Paul, it was a wonderful walk that one! I would go off the road when I could and go through the forest, it was so quiet and peaceful with no one else around. I was walking it once when it started to snow very gently and the flakes built up on every twig about ten centimetres until there was a slight breeze and it all fell off, magic!

I ate blackberries and sometimes dandelion greens too especially in those nagging periods when the only vegetable we had was swede, my body demanded vitamins, and I couldn't ignore the nagging feeling of malnutrition and neglect.