The Spotty Dogg: Top 10 Evils of Scientology

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Top 10 Evils of Scientology.

The Spotty Dogg: Top 10 Evils of Scientology

http://thespottydogg.com/2015/12/19/top-10-evils-of-scientology/

* * * * * BEGIN INTRODUCTION * * * * *

December 19, 2015

This list is a combination of other lists I have already written about scientology but with more of a focus on the deaths caused by the organization. Be sure to read the afterword for details on the up coming protests against the group.

“I have taken what 1 consider to be the most expedient way out of my present predicament. I harbor no resentment against anyone, except the Church of Scientology. They have a great deal to do with my demise. To play with people’s defense mechanisms in the manner that they do is a criminal thing at best. l hope they can be outlawed.” — Suicide note by James Hester

* * * * * END INTRODUCTION * * * * *

Headings:

10. Scientology is a Secret Organization

9. L. Ron Hubbard Was a Drug Abuser

8. L. Ron Hubbard Was a Liar

7. Dirty Tricks

6. Anti-Psychiatry

5. Kyle Thomas Brennan

4. Elli Perkins

3. Josephus Havenith

2. Heribert Pfaff

1. Lisa McPherson

* * * * * BEGIN CONCLUSION * * * * *

Some text on this page is taken from the website Scientology Associated Deaths – I have shown just 5 of the many many deaths listed there.

* * * * * END CONCLUSION * * * * *

freethinker

Sponsor
11. Securities fraud

DEFINITION of 'Securities Fraud' A type of serious white-collar crime in which a person or company, such as a stockbroker, brokerage firm, corporation or investment bank, misrepresents information that investors use to make decisions. Securities Fraud can also be committed by independent individuals (such as by engaging in insider trading). The types of misrepresentation involved in this crime include providing false information, withholding key information, offering bad advice, and offering or acting on inside information.

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/s/securities-fraud.asp

DeeAnna

Patron Meritorious
The biggest overall problem I see with Cof$ is that it is a highly structured, well-functioning organized crime syndicate operating legally within the U.S. by having shrouded itself with the protection of being a "religion".

While the constant bad press of this past year or so is indeed helpful in exposing these criminals, it will not be until there is targeted investigation and solid proof obtained of crimes that the ultimate fall of the organization will occur. Think Bobby Kennedy at the Justice Dept. announcing that organized crime will be targeted. While perhaps not as public as that, someone in some governmental department needs to "get the ass" against the Cof$.

Perhaps an IRS Commissioner will eventually take a look at what went on. Perhaps the recent drug education/medical billing scandal in California will lead someone to investigate further.

I suppose the good news is that back in the early 1960s, people never thought "The Outfit" could be broken up. But eventually it was.

I happen to live near a small town that once was absolutely controlled by the mafia. For many, many years, beginning around the late 1920s. Everyone - the police, the elected officials, the business owners, the unions - was "controlled". Who got a job, who got a house, and even who got arrested for a crime was controlled. The main crimes were gambling, prostitution, bid rigging, and extortion. I have a friend (in their 80s now) whose father was a part of this organization. A small, auxiliary part of it, but a part of it. My own friend escaped it, luckily. Went to college, got a decent job and moved away from it.

Crime syndicates are evil. $cientology is a crime syndicate. $cientology is evil.