What's new

"They will lie, steal, and cheat for their religion without a twinge of conscience"

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: "They will lie, steal, and cheat for their religion without a twinge of conscienc

I am currently being victimized by this cult as in, they are trying to wipe out everything :good about me - stealing my pics, my contacts, my records of work, my mail, even my family and life long friends ect....I am breaking off with this person who is doing this and I hate him now.. I can not reason with him and he is scary at times .:nervous::unsure::angry: I am sick and tired of going poor for this crap .. How do I fight back ?? They even took my mothers pension money !

That is a lot of shit going on. Typical of the cult. 1000's have experienced some or all of what you are experiencing, including the outrage.

Thought of who you can contact as you keep a past and current running records and documents of all that you can.

Tony Ortega, your local state prosecutor, your local police. The postal service. Politicians of all levels. Local media. National media including national TV stations that have done programs on the cult. All your neighbours. Your employer if it seems appropriate.
There is a thread of years ago and I think it was one of the Aussie's who started or contributed to it as to what to do before you go public with your story. You might want to read that and weigh it.. Anyone find that thread for escapingscinuts?

And welcome.

Spirit

just another son of God
Re: "They will lie, steal, and cheat for their religion without a twinge of conscienc

You do know I was being sarcastic, right?

Can I also just say that the juxtaposition of your frantic bug next to your infinity symbol gives me a bit of a headache. Is that a "dark force"? I'm confused. :)

Yes, my bug is a dark force that controls Marty RATFINK by mind control. WARNING: Don't stare at it longer than 30 seconds. :hysterical:

Last edited:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

I am currently being victimized by this cult as in, they are trying to wipe out everything :good about me - stealing my pics, my contacts, my records of work, my mail, even my family and life long friends ect....I am breaking off with this person who is doing this and I hate him now.. I can not reason with him and he is scary at times .:nervous::unsure::angry: I am sick and tired of going poor for this crap .. How do I fight back ?? They even took my mothers pension money !

Welcome escapingscinuts

Are you still a member, or were you one?

If they took your mother's pension money, call the police and make a theft report.

Don't hate. Plan and escape it all.

Best wishes,

Enthetan

Master of Disaster

"They will lie, steal, and cheat for their religion without a twinge of conscience"

and Hubbard created them....and Hubbard defines them as criminals!

These are what Scientology creates!:yes:

There is an important policy letter, " HCO POLICY LETTER OF 12 FEBRUARY 1967 Org Exec Course ADMIN KNOW-HOW THE RESPONSIBILITIES OF LEADERS", which is hard to find online (one full copy here, starting on pdf page 40), which lays out the full extent of Hubbard's mindfuck, once you have pulled back enough to see all its implications when you read it literally and realize that there are execs who do NOT take its aspects metaphorically.

A large part of it covers Simon Bolivar and his consort Manuela, and Hubbard's critique that their downfall was due to their being insufficiently ruthless.

Some bits and pieces, bolding by me:

The world was open. Where Theodosius, the wife of Emperor Justinian II of
Constantinople, a mere circus girl and a whore, ruled harder than her husband but for
her husband behind his back—and made him marry her as well, Manuela never had any
bushel basket of gold brought in to give Bolivar for his unpaid troops with a “Just
found it, dear” to his “Where on Earth . . . ?” after the Royalist captives had been
carefully ransomed for gaol escapes by her enterprising own entourage and officer
friends. She never handed over any daughter of a family clamoring against her to
Negro troops and then said, “Which over-verbal family is next?

Man is too aberrated to understand at least 7 things about Power:

I Life is lived by lots of people. And if you lead you must either let them get on with it or lead them on with it actively.

2. When the game or the show is over, there must be a new game or a new show. And if there isn't somebody else is jolly well going to start one and if you won't let anyone do it the game will become "getting you".

3. If you have power use it or delegate it or you sure won't have it long.

4. When you have people use them or they will soon become most unhappy and you won't have them any more.

5. When you move off a point of power, pay all your obligations on the nail, empower all your friends completely and move off with your pockets full of artillery, potential blackmail an every erstwhile rival, unlimited funds in your private account and the addresses of experienced assassins and go live in Bulgravia and bribe the police. And even then you may not live long if you have retained one scrap of domination in any camp you do not now control or if you even say, "I favour Politician Jiggs." Abandoning power utterly is dangerous indeed.

But we can't all be leaders or figures strutting in the limelight and so there's more to know about this:

6. When you're close to power get some delegated to you, enough to do your job and protect yourself and your interests, for you can be shot, fellow, shot, as the position near power is delicious but dangerous, dangerous always, open to the taunts of any enemy of the power who dare not really boot the power but can boot you. So to live at all in the shadow or employ of a power you must yourself gather and USE enough power to hold your own-without just nattering to the power to "kill Pete", in straightforward or more suppressive veiled ways to him as these wreck the power that supports yours. He doesn't have to know all the bad news and if lie's a power really he won't ask all the time, "What are all those dead bodies doing at the door?" And if you are clever, you never let it be thought HE killed them-that weakens you and also hurts the power source.

"Well, boss, about all those dead bodies, nobody at all will suppose you did it. She over there, those pink legs sticking out, didn't like me," "Well," he'll say if he really is a power, "why are you bothering me with it if it's done and you did it. Where's my blue ink?" Or "Skipper, three shore patrolmen will be along soon with your cook, Dober, and they'll want to tell you he beat up 233 Simson." "Who's Simson?" "He's a clerk in the enemy office downtown." "Good, when they've done it, take Dober down to the dispensary for any treatment he needs. Oh yes. Raise his pay." Or "Sir, could I have the power to sign divisional orders?" "Sure."

7. And lastly and most important, for we all aren't on the stage with our names in lights, always push power in the direction of anyone on whose power you depend. It may be more money for the power, or more ease, or a snarling defense of the power to a critic, or even the dull thud of one of his enemies in the dark, or the glorious blaze of the whole enemy camp as a birthday surprise.

If you work like that and the power you are near or depend upon is a power that has at least some inkling about how to be one, and if you make others work like that, then the power-factor expands and expands and expands and you too acquire a sphere of power bigger than you would have if you worked alone. Real powers are developed by tight conspiracies of this kind pushing someone up in whose leadership they have faith. And if they are right and also manage their man and keep him from collapsing through overwork, bad temper or bad data, a kind of Juggernaut builds up. Don't ever feel weaker because you work for somebody stronger. The only failure lies in taxing or pulling down the strength on which you depend. All failures to remain a power's power are failures to contribute to the strength and longevity of the work, health and power of that power. Devotion requires active contribution outwards from the power as well as in.

If Bolivar and Manuela had known these things they would have lived an epic, not a tragedy. They would not have "died in the ditch", he bereft of really earned praise for his real accomplishments even to this day. And Manuela would not be unknown even in the archives of her country as the heroine she was.

Brave, brave figures. But if this can happen to such stellar personalities gifted with ability tenfold over the greatest of other mortals, to people who could take a rabble in a vast impossible land and defeat one of Earth's then foremost powers, with no money or arms, on personality alone, what then must be the ignorance and confusion of human leaders in general, much less little men stumbling through their lives of boredom and suffering?

Let us wise them up, huh? You can't live in a world where even the great leaders can't lead.

When I was at Flag Bureau in the 1980's, the "Bolivar" policy was referred to frequently, and was treated as senior policy. Read the whole thing at the link, and think about what happens when people treat THAT as senior policy.

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron

Welcome escaping!
Get away from whoever is doing that to you! Far, far away now! It is creepy! Start over! And read a lot here and tell your stories...:yes:

Terril park

Sponsor

I think he will take a path nobody suspected when he was first out - whatever that is.

He already has. I think its more likely Moseys dad, the Psychology professor is Marty's muse. Marty recommends all should read a book by Carl Rogers the most
influential psychologist after Freud.

Gib

Crusader

There is an important policy letter, " HCO POLICY LETTER OF 12 FEBRUARY 1967 Org Exec Course ADMIN KNOW-HOW THE RESPONSIBILITIES OF LEADERS", which is hard to find online (one full copy here, starting on pdf page 40), which lays out the full extent of Hubbard's mindfuck, once you have pulled back enough to see all its implications when you read it literally and realize that there are execs who do NOT take its aspects metaphorically.

A large part of it covers Simon Bolivar and his consort Manuela, and Hubbard's critique that their downfall was due to their being insufficiently ruthless.

Some bits and pieces, bolding by me:

The world was open. Where Theodosius, the wife of Emperor Justinian II of
Constantinople, a mere circus girl and a whore, ruled harder than her husband but for
her husband behind his back—and made him marry her as well, Manuela never had any
bushel basket of gold brought in to give Bolivar for his unpaid troops with a “Just
found it, dear” to his “Where on Earth . . . ?” after the Royalist captives had been
carefully ransomed for gaol escapes by her enterprising own entourage and officer
friends. She never handed over any daughter of a family clamoring against her to
Negro troops and then said, “Which over-verbal family is next?

Man is too aberrated to understand at least 7 things about Power:

I Life is lived by lots of people. And if you lead you must either let them get on with it or lead them on with it actively.

2. When the game or the show is over, there must be a new game or a new show. And if there isn't somebody else is jolly well going to start one and if you won't let anyone do it the game will become "getting you".

3. If you have power use it or delegate it or you sure won't have it long.

4. When you have people use them or they will soon become most unhappy and you won't have them any more.

5. When you move off a point of power, pay all your obligations on the nail, empower all your friends completely and move off with your pockets full of artillery, potential blackmail an every erstwhile rival, unlimited funds in your private account and the addresses of experienced assassins and go live in Bulgravia and bribe the police. And even then you may not live long if you have retained one scrap of domination in any camp you do not now control or if you even say, "I favour Politician Jiggs." Abandoning power utterly is dangerous indeed.

But we can't all be leaders or figures strutting in the limelight and so there's more to know about this:

6. When you're close to power get some delegated to you, enough to do your job and protect yourself and your interests, for you can be shot, fellow, shot, as the position near power is delicious but dangerous, dangerous always, open to the taunts of any enemy of the power who dare not really boot the power but can boot you. So to live at all in the shadow or employ of a power you must yourself gather and USE enough power to hold your own-without just nattering to the power to "kill Pete", in straightforward or more suppressive veiled ways to him as these wreck the power that supports yours. He doesn't have to know all the bad news and if lie's a power really he won't ask all the time, "What are all those dead bodies doing at the door?" And if you are clever, you never let it be thought HE killed them-that weakens you and also hurts the power source.

"Well, boss, about all those dead bodies, nobody at all will suppose you did it. She over there, those pink legs sticking out, didn't like me," "Well," he'll say if he really is a power, "why are you bothering me with it if it's done and you did it. Where's my blue ink?" Or "Skipper, three shore patrolmen will be along soon with your cook, Dober, and they'll want to tell you he beat up 233 Simson." "Who's Simson?" "He's a clerk in the enemy office downtown." "Good, when they've done it, take Dober down to the dispensary for any treatment he needs. Oh yes. Raise his pay." Or "Sir, could I have the power to sign divisional orders?" "Sure."

7. And lastly and most important, for we all aren't on the stage with our names in lights, always push power in the direction of anyone on whose power you depend. It may be more money for the power, or more ease, or a snarling defense of the power to a critic, or even the dull thud of one of his enemies in the dark, or the glorious blaze of the whole enemy camp as a birthday surprise.

If you work like that and the power you are near or depend upon is a power that has at least some inkling about how to be one, and if you make others work like that, then the power-factor expands and expands and expands and you too acquire a sphere of power bigger than you would have if you worked alone. Real powers are developed by tight conspiracies of this kind pushing someone up in whose leadership they have faith. And if they are right and also manage their man and keep him from collapsing through overwork, bad temper or bad data, a kind of Juggernaut builds up. Don't ever feel weaker because you work for somebody stronger. The only failure lies in taxing or pulling down the strength on which you depend. All failures to remain a power's power are failures to contribute to the strength and longevity of the work, health and power of that power. Devotion requires active contribution outwards from the power as well as in.

If Bolivar and Manuela had known these things they would have lived an epic, not a tragedy. They would not have "died in the ditch", he bereft of really earned praise for his real accomplishments even to this day. And Manuela would not be unknown even in the archives of her country as the heroine she was.

Brave, brave figures. But if this can happen to such stellar personalities gifted with ability tenfold over the greatest of other mortals, to people who could take a rabble in a vast impossible land and defeat one of Earth's then foremost powers, with no money or arms, on personality alone, what then must be the ignorance and confusion of human leaders in general, much less little men stumbling through their lives of boredom and suffering?

Let us wise them up, huh? You can't live in a world where even the great leaders can't lead.

When I was at Flag Bureau in the 1980's, the "Bolivar" policy was referred to frequently, and was treated as senior policy. Read the whole thing at the link, and think about what happens when people treat THAT as senior policy.

Yep, and hubbard entraped us into his game. And I would like to bold "his game". Intertwined with truths about living.

Spirit

just another son of God

If Marty was on fire, I wouldn't piss on him to save his sorry ass. :puke2:

Just a note of apology. It was poor judgement of me to attack someone I do not know because of something I had heard about his involvement with LRH in his final days. :unsure: Never mind what it was, it is ancient history.

Last edited: