What's new

Time to share my story

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
Exactly. And the point is: You can be happy outside the CofS. And you don't die from leaving the CofS. And you carry on with your life and you learn new things and you grow and you become a better you.:happydance:

Thanks for sharing your story. I have so glad you have found happiness after being bashed around by scientology.

I wish you great joy!:bighug:

tookmeawhile

Patron with Honors
Imout,

Wow, what a tale. Thanks for sharing it all. Doesn't it feel good to get it out there and out of your head? What a bunch of crap you had to endure!!

I do have one question that stands out amongst others - what exactly would Black NOT's be? Were some Co$ DB's throwing critters at you or something? If you don't want to say in particular what was happening to you, could you at least give a generic definition? Not sure what black NOTS would be exactly...

So glad now that you're out you two are flourishing and prospering. And congrats on the new house!!!

Wisened One

Crusader
ImOut wanted to thank you VERY much for your powerful story. LOVE the ending too, when you caught the scent of freedom and LEFT and thank god your hubby left with you!:yes: Being so candid and honest in your story has opened my eyes to realizing I'm not the 'only one' who's had the same feelings (ppd, etc.)....and your words made a chain-snapping impact on me.......:bighug:

Imout,

what exactly would Black NOT's be?!

I'm not sure, I would like to know more about what that is, too.

I think Black NOT's were used on hubby and I..when an OT V, L's comp lectured us in separate rooms for hours and told us how were would DIE when we left Staff, be losers, become ill, have lots of accidents, and then he'd list every past person (Staff or Public) who did die supposedly after leaving Staff and/or Scn.....and no matter what you said back, it'd all be twisted/turned against you and degraded, insulted, etc..

In my case, I was in a very cold room during my Black NOT's session..and that probably was used for their purposes....

And hey, darn they fogot to give me my cert for comp'ing my Black NOT's sessions.....:coolwink:

At any rate, if this is incorrect, look forward to finding out the real definition/example of it.

Last edited:

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
Black NOTS, as I understand it

OK, here's the best I can describe. In Dianetics there used to be a part about how Dianetics could be used in a bad way. Well, since NOTs is New Era Dianetics for OTs - it's just supped up Black Dianetics.

You have a person auditing on OT V. My understanding is that the person is given commands to "handle" so and so person. And they do. I don't really even think the person given the command actually knows that they are doing something wrong.

How many of us that didn't know David Mayo personally think he was a royal ass hole, based on the stories we were told. Mayo was long gone before I got in. I was convinced by the stories I heard that he was a major SP. Then I read his story on the internet. NO, he was just the target since the CofS wasn't getting results, so let's blame it anyone that we can.

So, you have this person auditing on OT V or OT VII and they are told, Kathy is attacking the church, run such and such process on her. Well, more than likely they don't know who I am, so they do.

Here's an interesting story. Before we left LA we sold one of our E-meters to someone that had just finished OT V. When this guy arrived out our house I was in the office and walked into the foyer shortly after he arrived. I put out my hand to shake his and he wouldn't take my hand. He actually stared at me as if I had 3 heads and a few other abnormalities. It was just too bizarre.

Later my husband spotted that this person had been running Black NOTS on me while he was on OT V. And here I was in the flesh and not some evil or horrible person (well, I guess I was, we'd left the church unofficially by then). But you get my point.

Both my husband and I have experienced some pretty weird stuff since leaving.

And a lot of it may seem completely unreal to people. But, since I experienced it, it's very real to me. And trust me, I probably wouldn't have believed anyone telling me what I've written above it I hadn't experienced it for myself.

When ever I find myself having the most bizarre thoughts, thoughts I wouldn't have on my own, then I pretty much assign it to Black NOTS or other foreign entities. All of a sudden you kinda of wonder if you're not having an acid trip (not that I ever had one, but from what I've been told) and all this bizarre stuff is running thru your head - that's when I say "knock it the fuck off". If it doesn't immediately stop, I put up a "mirror" and send it back. It stops really fast after that. Because I also amp it up by 10. So what ever shit they are throwing at me, they get 10X back.

Needless to say, it hasn't happened in a while. Either I've kept my "shield" up, or word has gotten around - Don't fuck with Kathy, she hits back hard. LOL!!!

So, that's my explanation of Black NOTS from my experience.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
The way I see it is this:

Scientology/Dianetics is a tool. (if it is)

There is no tool that can't be used wrong. Except maybe a 'nerf' tool :)

If it can *work*, it can work wrong.

A knife can cut and slash
A hammer can pound
A pair of pliers can rip and rend.

To be a 'tool', it's essential that it can be used 'wrong'.

Back when I was about 13 I read a funny yet profound SF novel called '10 Years to Doomsday'

Without going into it, there was a court case where the invading eartmen agents were trying to get a permit to pursue their subversive technological plans.

In the court case, the decision was 'Until it's found that the activity is harmful or harmless, this group is allowed to pursue its activity'

I'm misquoting certainly, but, for me, as a 13-year-old, what I read was that if something was harmful, it should be regulated, but, *also* if it was harmless..

In retrospect, that still makes sense.

Dianetics *doesn't* work; nor does Scientology. Except for the part that 'trains' Scientologists in believing it works.

That *does* work.

Black Dianetics is something Ron referred to as 'reverse processes'. He thought it'd work. The 'Church' has a long history of running 'reverse processes', which are supposed to drive enemies into 'ruin' and suicide.

This is called 'Black Dianetics' or 'Black Scientology'.

Black NOTs on the other hand, is Black Dianetics or Scientology run *remotely*.

Since NOTs completions are supposed to be able to cause 'effect' at a distance.

Black Magic Juju.

Someone dealing with Black NOTs is under a 'magical attack'. OTs postulating 'bad things'.

Zinj

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
The funniest part is that, if you stub your toe or get a parking ticket, they get to take credit for it :)

It's a variant of 'pulled it in'

Zinj

Is that why I got that speeding ticket back in January? The first one in 16 years! Some Black NOTS? :confused2:

That was a very expensive speeding ticket. And now I'm on probation - if I'm good for something like six months, then it's off my record.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Is that why I got that speeding ticket back in January? The first one in 16 years! Some Black NOTS? :confused2:

That was a very expensive speeding ticket. And now I'm on probation - if I'm good for something like six months, then it's off my record.

If you're a Scientologist, it is.

If you're a muslim, it's 'Allah the almighty fucked me'

It's kinda subjective :)

Zinj

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
Since I'm neither, I'll assign it to the fact that I wasn't paying attention and the speed limit sign was so small for a street so large. LOL!!!! The speed limit sign on my residential street is twice the size of the sign on what appeared to be an industrial street.

Live and learn.

Besides, after living in LA for all those years and not getting a speeding ticket, I figured I was due one. There is nothing better than speeding on an LA freeway and realizing you have a cop behind you and then realizing that he wants you to get out of his way, and he doesn't want to give you at ticket because at 80 mph, you're not driving fast enough.:happydance:

tookmeawhile

Patron with Honors
OK, here's the best I can describe. In Dianetics there used to be a part about how Dianetics could be used in a bad way. Well, since NOTs is New Era Dianetics for OTs - it's just supped up Black Dianetics.

You have a person auditing on OT V. My understanding is that the person is given commands to "handle" so and so person. And they do. I don't really even think the person given the command actually knows that they are doing something wrong.

How many of us that didn't know David Mayo personally think he was a royal ass hole, based on the stories we were told. Mayo was long gone before I got in. I was convinced by the stories I heard that he was a major SP. Then I read his story on the internet. NO, he was just the target since the CofS wasn't getting results, so let's blame it anyone that we can.

So, you have this person auditing on OT V or OT VII and they are told, Kathy is attacking the church, run such and such process on her. Well, more than likely they don't know who I am, so they do.

Here's an interesting story. Before we left LA we sold one of our E-meters to someone that had just finished OT V. When this guy arrived out our house I was in the office and walked into the foyer shortly after he arrived. I put out my hand to shake his and he wouldn't take my hand. He actually stared at me as if I had 3 heads and a few other abnormalities. It was just too bizarre.

Later my husband spotted that this person had been running Black NOTS on me while he was on OT V. And here I was in the flesh and not some evil or horrible person (well, I guess I was, we'd left the church unofficially by then). But you get my point.

Both my husband and I have experienced some pretty weird stuff since leaving.

And a lot of it may seem completely unreal to people. But, since I experienced it, it's very real to me. And trust me, I probably wouldn't have believed anyone telling me what I've written above it I hadn't experienced it for myself.

When ever I find myself having the most bizarre thoughts, thoughts I wouldn't have on my own, then I pretty much assign it to Black NOTS or other foreign entities. All of a sudden you kinda of wonder if you're not having an acid trip (not that I ever had one, but from what I've been told) and all this bizarre stuff is running thru your head - that's when I say "knock it the fuck off". If it doesn't immediately stop, I put up a "mirror" and send it back. It stops really fast after that. Because I also amp it up by 10. So what ever shit they are throwing at me, they get 10X back.

Needless to say, it hasn't happened in a while. Either I've kept my "shield" up, or word has gotten around - Don't fuck with Kathy, she hits back hard. LOL!!!

So, that's my explanation of Black NOTS from my experience.

Thanks for the expanded explanation of Black NOTS. How pathetic that the Co$ would engage in such activities. :no:

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks for the expanded explanation of Black NOTS. How pathetic that the Co$ would engage in such activities. :no:

It's really no worse than "fair game", "disconnection", enforced abortions, etc. It's all part of the game of total freedom - theirs and no one else.

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
My DECLARE notice - via GoodTwin

I will have to type it, since my scanner is broken. Here goes.

Church of Scientology Western United States
ASHOF ETHICS ORDER 6392
16 April 2007

All Orgs
All Missions

SUPPRESSIVE PERSON DECLARE
KATHY COCHRAN
(AKA KATHY DAWSON, KATHY PLECAS, KATHY HUBBARD)

Kathy Cochran, currently of Monrovia, California is hereby declared a Suppressive Person.

Impartial investigation found Kathy to have a history of attempting to enturbulate other Scientologists by spreading non-survival ideas and activities, making threats in an effort to create upset. (See my 1 below)

Despite offered assistance to Kathy by concerned org terminals throughout these years, Kathy refused to apply Scientology technology to her own life and cease her dramatizations and efforts to enturbulate. (See my 2 below)

"ENTHETA IS THE SOLE STOCK AND TRADE OF THE SP" - LRH (HCO PL 7 Aug. 65 I, SUPPRESSIVE PERSONS, MAIN CHARACTERISTICS OF)

In November 2006, Kathy made another attempt to spread enturbulation by publicly departing the Church and demanded a full repayment of donation earlier made with a threat of legal action against the Church. Thus showing clearly her true intentions to disrupt org lines and her refusal to apply standard Scientology technology. (See my 3 below)

Throughout this time, Kathy has been given many opportunities to get her own ethics in. Kathy's case gain and progress up the Bridge is actively blocked by her own Suppressive Acts. (See my 4 below)

Kathy has committed the following Suppressive Acts:
1. DEMANDING THE RETURN OF ANY OR ALL FEES PAID FOR STANDARD TRAINING OR PROCESSING ACTUALLY RECEIVED OR RECEIVED IN PART AND STILL AVAILABLE BUT UNDELIVERED ONLY BECAUSE OF DEPARTURE OF THE PERSON DEMANDING. (WTF does this mean?)

2. PUBLICLY DEPARTING SCIENTOLOGY

3. REFUSAL TO ALLOW STAFF OR PUBLIC TO PROGRESS UP THE BRIDGE OR CREATING BLOCKS ON THE BRIDGE PREVENTING SUCH PROGRESSION. (And I did this how exactly?)

4. VIOLATION OR NEGLECT OF ANY OF THE TEN POINTS OF KEEPING SCIENTOLOGY WORKING. (As noted on another thread, I questioned numerous times why my daughter did NOT get a Leaving Staff Sec Check when she left the SO. I was applying the 10 points of KSW, they weren't.)

Any certificates or awards Kathy may have been issued are hereby canncelled. Any trademark licenses that she may have signed are also hereby cancelled and she may not use the markes in any manner whatsoever.

Should Kathy come to her senses and recant, she may do steps A to E as described in HCO PL 7 March 1965RB, SUPPRESSIVE ACTS, SUPPRESSION OF SCIENTOLOGY AND SCIENTOLOGISTS.

Kathy's only Scientology terminal is the Internation Justice Chief via the Continental Justice Chief.

CHIEF MAA ASHOF

Authorized by
LRH COMMUNICATOR ASHOF

for
CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY WESTERN UNITED STATES

Approved by
INTERNATIONAL JUSTICE CHIEF

My points.
1. There was NO investigation that I am aware of. And I never attempted to enturbulate other Scns by spreading non-survival ideas or activities. Basically, by the time I left the CofS, my only other terminal was my husband and my kid and a few of her friends.

2. There was never any offered assistance. I think the last time I heard from my org (AOLA by the way, so why the F did ASHO declare me. Oh yeah, I got my husband to leave with me and he was on lines at ASHO.), was in January of 2006 and I didn't "leave" until November 2006. 10 months and not a call to assist me. And I never "dramatized" my case, nor did I enturbulate.

3. Here's the letter sent to the CofS: (This is one of many letters sent, since husband and I had money all over the place.)

November 26, 2006

Church of Scientology
Flag Service Org
503 Cleveland Street
Clearwater, FL 33755

Re: Full Refund of all Moneys on Account, $xxx.xx

Attn: Treasury

I hereby demand a full repayment of all funds currently on account. Within the Church this is commonly referred to as “Advanced Payments”. I have decided to forego all future participation in the Church of Scientology and therefore will never use any money on account for future services. This letter shall serve as proof that I am leaving the Church of Scientology.

This demand includes, but is not limited to: money on account for counseling, money on account for training, money on account for books and other materials, as well as money which has been debited and currently held in my counseling folders as unused hours.

A quick and full refund is expected within 7 days of receipt of this letter. This demand is in accordance with existing Church Policy, the same Policy that was quoted to the IRS when the Church of Scientology was granted tax-exempt status. This Policy is commonly referred to as “Fair Use”.

Failure to comply with this demand will result in legal action by my attorney.

Copies to:

Parker Stanbury, LLP Attorneys at Law
US House of Representatives, Committee on Ways and Means

(Note: there were never copies sent to anyone.)

Also note: how is it that by sending a letter to treasury for a repayment of money on account is announcing publicly our departure from Scn?

4. No, I would say my case gain and progress up the Bridge was blocked by the CofS's out TECH.

No wonder when my daughter's friends saw this they got upset. They know me and know I'm not like what this declare notice implies.

Takin Time

Patron with Honors
Wow, that's a pretty mild SP declare considering many I've read. But I understand that ANY false reports published with intent to disrupt your families and friends are upsetting to a person. I was likewise upset about my SP declare, which was also full of falsehoods and was maliciously written. Fortunately for me, only a Scientologist would care about what they wrote in my declare -- wog neighbors wouldn't care one iota.

Thanks for sharing. Just proves more insanity and malicious intent of the "Church" of Scientology.

grundy

Gold Meritorious Patron
What a wonderful declare. I'd frame it. Maybe get it posted on a billboard. With a copy of the letter.. of course .. im a little malicious too

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
Wow, that's a pretty mild SP declare considering many I've read. But I understand that ANY false reports published with intent to disrupt your families and friends are upsetting to a person. I was likewise upset about my SP declare, which was also full of falsehoods and was maliciously written. Fortunately for me, only a Scientologist would care about what they wrote in my declare -- wog neighbors wouldn't care one iota.

Thanks for sharing. Just proves more insanity and malicious intent of the "Church" of Scientology.

Like I said - it is such a contradiction of who I really am. And my daughter's friends (most called me momma) were very upset by it. Per that, I turned into the devil himself, from who I actually am.

Just lying happens to be my biggest pet peeve. So, they pushed my buttons. Also, this wasn't released until nearly a month later - Mother's Day weekend. Which was really hard on my daughter and I.

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
What a wonderful declare. I'd frame it. Maybe get it posted on a billboard. With a copy of the letter.. of course .. im a little malicious too

Good Twin could only get me a copy - so it's on white paper. Not as dramatic as "goldenrod".