What's new

Top 100 Stupid Moments in Scientology - PART ONE

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Stupid conversations Scientologists have with each other.

How come everyone is always doing so great and perpetually having such huge wins every day?

Everyone knows that's not how life works. It's stupid.

OT VII
Hi Billy, how are you doing?

BILLY BLOWDOWN
I'm doing fantastic, how are you doing?

OT VII
I'm doing fabulous. Wow, like
my universe is really--fabulous!

BILLY BLOWDOWN
Hey, you are waiting for the Ethics officer too?

OT VII
Yeah, I was taken off the level I guess because I
was doing so fabulous. So the C/S probably wants
to try and kill my floating TA by sending
me to do some fabulous ethics program.​

HelluvaHoax!

Really stupid Scientology idea.

Planetary Clearing will be a reality when SuperPower is released, but don't deliver SuperPower because the building is not nice enough.

So build a new SuperPower building for $200 million.

But then wait another 20 years and still don't' deliver the planet clearing SuperPower tech because the building cannot be opened because it is still not nice enough.

So, even though the entire planet can be saved from eternal suffering and entrapment (KSW), all these OTs stand around and do nothing because the building is not nice enough yet.

And Scientologists have been dumbed down enough to not demand an answer to why that is.

The stupid (mgt) leading the stupid (public).

And even stupider, they are all having huge wins and bragging about how they are Clearing the planet when they cannot even open the front door of a building.

anonkatie

Patron with Honors

Planetary Clearing will be a reality when SuperPower is released, but don't deliver SuperPower because the building is not nice enough.

But then wait another 20 years and still don't' deliver the planet clearing SuperPower tech because the building cannot be opened because it is still not nice enough.

So, even though the entire planet can be saved from eternal suffering and entrapment (KSW), all these OTs stand around and do nothing because the building is not nice enough yet.

And Scientologists have been dumbed down enough to not demand an answer to why that is.

And even stupider, they are all having huge wins and bragging about how they are Clearing the planet when they cannot even open the front door of a building.

:thumbsup:

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron
Wow. . . go to bed early one night and this thread is 4 more pages long already. . . hard work keeping up with all this stoopidity!!

Hoax, you know I would quote and give :thumbsup: :clap: and :roflmao: to every one of your posts if I didn't think it would get old (I think we really need a "like" button) . . . . but yes. . . this has to be one of the very stupidest things the cult has ever done!!!

Nominated for grand prize in the "super-stupid-cult-tricks" contest:

Trying to hide the Xenu-BT story from 7 billion people living on earth by making it "confidential" and then making a few Sea Org members responsible to guard its eternal secrecy by:

* Threatening that it will kill you if you find out what it is.

* Publishing ethics policies that make it a high crime punishable by SP declare if you ever reveal it.

* Denying it to the media by pretending to laugh and saying that it is "not recognizable to you" and is not true.

* Making up wacky excuses when people show you OT III materials in Hubbard's own handwriting, like "Oh, you are confusing Ron's fiction writings with Scientology."

* Threatening to sue everyone who speaks about it, including the cartoon show "SOUTH PARK" that broadcasts the church's Wall of Fire secrets to tens of millions of people worldwide--who do not die.

* Even after all the OT III Material is in books, internet and widely available, Scientologists are carefully taught to chain the super secret information to their wrists in a super-security-briefcase that has a super-unbreakable 3 number combination.​

Don't you wonder what it must be like for that poor dedicated true believer, who's heard the Xenu story but been told that it's just SP's trying to make the CofS look bad, and that it's lies or has been "alter-ised" and that he needs to push through and donate for OTIII . . . . .and he finally gets that secret folder. . . heart pounding he opens it up . . . and reads the same thing he saw on the Anonymous protest signs 2 years and $10,000 ago. . . .

. . .:no: . . . .you gotta kind of feel sorry for him . . .

anonkatie

Patron with Honors
Wow. . . go to bed early one night and this thread is 4 more pages long already. . . hard work keeping up with all this stoopidity!!

Hoax, you know I would quote and give :thumbsup: :clap: and :roflmao: to every one of your posts if I didn't think it would get old (I think we really need a "like" button) . . . . but yes. . . this has to be one of the very stupidest things the cult has ever done!!!

Don't you wonder what it must be like for that poor dedicated true believer, who's heard the Xenu story but been told that it's just SP's trying to make the CofS look bad, and that it's lies or has been "alter-ised" and that he needs to push through and donate for OTIII . . . . .and he finally gets that secret folder. . . heart pounding he opens it up . . . and reads the same thing he saw on the Anonymous protest signs 2 years and $10,000 ago. . . .

I've often wondered about it, and think it must have happened already. Haven't we ruined lots of cases already by this? I'm curious to hear if this has entered into any body's doubt or decision to leave.

HelluvaHoax!

I've often wondered about it, and think it must have happened already. Haven't we ruined lots of cases already by this? I'm curious to hear if this has entered into any body's doubt or decision to leave.

The changing "truth" of Scientology scripture....

BEFORE: Before the Scientologist is on OT III he hears Tommy Davis on national TV saying it is not true. Davis laughs derisively and says that the Xenu story is just silly science fiction that Ron made up that's part of his fiction writings.

AFTER: Now the Scientologist gets on OT III and reads the Xenu story again. Exactly the same one official Church spokesman Davis previously denied. If the Scientologist laughs derisively and says that the Xenu story is just silly science fiction that Ron made up that's part of his fiction writings he would be immediately sent to ethics and given a Non Enturbulation Order for high crimes and tech degrades.

Sindy

Crusader
<snipped for brevity>

Yeah, because in addition to now seeing that what he had read earlier really WAS true, he doesn't get his thousands, if not tens of thousands of dollars of "amends" money back, paid for the "damage done" of looking at the TRUTH in the first place. :duh::duh::duh:

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yeah, because in addition to now seeing that what he had read earlier really WAS true, he doesn't get his thousands, if not tens of thousands of dollars of "amends" money back, paid for the "damage done" of looking at the TRUTH in the first place. :duh::duh::duh:

Oh my gosh!! You are so right! Do you know how much repair auditing I had to buy, and ethics time I spent handling the "enturbulation" from the "entheta" I read!!! :faceslap:

Sindy

Crusader
Oh my gosh!! You are so right! Do you know how much repair auditing I had to buy, and ethics time I spent handling the "enturbulation" from the "entheta" I read!!! :faceslap:

Yeah, the "church" makes a lot of money off the enturbulation caused by the real truth it's trying to hide!

Good lord. This thread is amazing because every day I am unraveling and shedding an immense amount of dangerous dichotomies.

Scientology seems to be one big HUGE dichotomy.

Last edited:

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
^^That is wonderful Synthia! :heartflower: & :cheers:

Oh yes, my thought this morning was regarding the chaining of briefcases to wrists to 'protect' shooper-duper-sheekrit OT materials, seems the only ones who'd even bother with them would be other scilons, anyone else would be going 'Wtf is this crap!'.
In a big city it's like painting a big target on your back 'Oh look, chained briefcase, must haz money in it! *bang!* Wtf?!'
And, with all the percieved abilities one gains (*cough*), you'd think that looking after one's own stuff would be a cake-walk eh?
Dunno if it rates as 'stupid' per se, but I always get chuckle when I read about the lengths gone through to protect it, I can understand a soother on a string, a dog leash, or pinning a kids lunch money to the inside of their jacket, but.....silliness abounds!

:p

SirRalliart

Patron with Honors

I heard a rumor a few years ago when I was down there for CCRD training stating that a reason for the delay was that DM wanted a basement. They had to do a complete redesign on the building which was nearly complete on the exterior. Who knows the truth of that, but was told there was a problem making it earthquake proof and possibly below the water line.

Trying to change horses midstream.

Of course, it could be all BS and excuses for the delay...

When I was there in 2010, I was told that even if the building were ready to go they would not open it until they got some god-awful number of auditors and support staff trained. I think it was 1000 auditors and they had 500 or something. The numbers could be off since I was undergoing heavy ethics & and correction at the time.

NCSP

Patron Meritorious
I heard a rumor a few years ago when I was down there for CCRD training stating that a reason for the delay was that DM wanted a basement. They had to do a complete redesign on the building which was nearly complete on the exterior. Who knows the truth of that, but was told there was a problem making it earthquake proof and possibly below the water line.

When I was there in 2010, I was told that even if the building were ready to go they would not open it until they got some god-awful number of auditors and support staff trained. I think it was 1000 auditors and they had 500 or something. The numbers could be off since I was undergoing heavy ethics & and correction at the time.

A basement in coastal Florida?? Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha. Sounds like a project for the Sea Org, since it will be full of water. Good luck with that!

guanoloco

As-Wased
Nominated for grand prize in the "super-stupid-cult-tricks" contest:

Trying to hide the Xenu-BT story from 7 billion people living on earth by making it "confidential" and then making a few Sea Org members responsible to guard its eternal secrecy by:

And they're 13 years old....

guanoloco

As-Wased

Yeah, I heard they were having trouble making the Pac Base hurricane-proof.

Just troubles all around, I tell ya'.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
The Great Zorg
Lurking In The FreeZorg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Monkey
<snip>But then I started looking at the Pasadena Org building as an
investment.† If we get the building, an ideal org can be created. An
ideal org will fill our community with new Scientologists. It will
spearhead new missions and ABLE groups in the area.† Crime and
illiteracy will go down, productivity and creativity will go up, the
whole tone of the area will rise. More and more it will become a really
great place to play a game with loads of Scientology friends.That’s a
big benefit to me, my family, and all my dynamics. It fits the above
definition of “investment” perfectly.
<snip>

A con trying to con? This is the stupidest thing I have ever read. Sadly, there are prolly many delusional clams that would agree with this rubbish and hand over their last penny that the cult hasn't already screwed them out of.

I was there once. I know how deep the delusions run.
thank you for that post Zorg :hug: hope you don't mind I quoted it here, it wasn't because of your own view btw, but your quote. :)

:cheers:

HelluvaHoax!

Yeah, the "church" makes a lot of money off the enturbulation caused by the real truth its trying to hide!

God lord. This thread is amazing because every day I am unraveling and shedding an immense amount of dangerous dichotomies.

Scientology seems to be one big HUGE dichotomy.

That is a deliciously superb revelation!

If someone publishes an Ex-Scn Bible one day, we know in which chapter that one goes!!!

Jeez! I never considered that enturbulating the living shit out of its own parishioners is actually one of the CoS's "successful actions"!!!

HolyHellllllllll !!!

OUTRAGEOUS!! (fuck those mudball clearers!)

HelluvaHoax!

Stupid Scientology Q & A....

QUESTION: Why don't you start delivering the SuperPower now?

ANSWER: "We are NOT going to run even 1 person on this SuperPower Rundown---even though it opens the door to Planetary Clearing---until we have 1000 staff members to deliver it!"

QUESTION: But, if it can clear the planet wouldn't that be a good thing?

ANSWER: No.

QUESTION: No??? Really? Isn't that the purpose of Scientology?

ANSWER: No.

QUESTION: WTF? Then what is the purpose?

ANSWER: To Clear the planet.

QUESTION: But you just said that it wasn't the purpose.

ANSWER: We are Scientology. We don't have to answer to you.

QUESTION: What? This is making no sense. Aren't you supposed to answer my questions by policy?

ANSWER: You are a source of enturbulation. We will fair game you if you don't stop this.

QUESTION: I thought that fair game was canceled.

ANSWER: That is correct.

QUESTION: Are you completely insane?

ANSWER: No. We are Clear. It's better than insane. Because people give you money and let you wear naval costumes.

guanoloco

As-Wased
Here's a stupid that many of you are certainly aware of...

...Event call in starts about 2 weeks before the Event...

WTF?????????

I remember my first Event on staff - shit you not it was predictable as the sunrise - Event call in didn't start until about 2 weeks before the Event.

Then you frantically call the 100 people active something like 20 fucking times to confirm!!!

Talk about jacking people's TA!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.