What's new

Well, I finally made it here

ozzie

Patron with Honors
Information I have on Nettie is she is at Int on some Gold post. Her husband last I knew was on the RPF in PAC. Not sure of current status.
She is my sister and someone whom I haven't had contact with in some years.
My information comes from sources who recently were there, as she won't communicate with me because I am no longer in the so.

She is part of my family that I wish I could get in contact with. Seems she is still under the spell.

:bigcry: ozzie

petraph33

Patron with Honors
Information I have on Nettie is she is at Int on some Gold post. Her husband last I knew was on the RPF in PAC. Not sure of current status.
My information comes from sources who recently were there, as she won't communicate with me because I am no longer in the so.

She is part of my family that I wish I could get in contact with. Seems she is still under the spell.

I am sorry to hear that Ozzie. :no: I have no contact with my brother either, but he is not even in the SO. He disconnected from me because of my SP declare. I just hope all the actions happening now will bring this wall down within a year or two, and I do what I can to contribute by calling in on radio shows, posting messages etc. I so wished there would be a faster way to get to those SO friends I still have that I want to get out, or even make my brother look and see for himself with all the information on the internet. I think we have to take that momentum that is going on at the moment and make the best out of it and get as many of them out as we can. :yes:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free

:bighug: :kiss: :hug: :bighug:

I worked alot with Nettie on the HGB and then when I joined the SO in 1989. She and I always got along and was someone I could talk to although I wasn't Int Mgmt. I was in stationed at the HGB and she was on the 11th floor at IXU.

Wisened One

Crusader
Is this the same Nettie that was head of the Miami Org Reno SO crew in 94 or so?

She had long light brown hair and may've had either an english or aussie accent, can't remember.....

If this is the same one:

She was always ok to us, if I recall. I remember we had to beg her to allow us to marry in the newly-renovated-yet-not-opened-yet div 6 courseroom.