What's new

what if DM croaks?

mockingbird

Silver Meritorious Patron
I have a solution for the succession of command after fleet admiral David Miscavige goes to Bulgravia or target two . Thanks to the divine revelations of the high prophet and messiah Leon . He can perform the miracles and healings he has revealed here . He has explained how logic , reason , skepticism , critical thinking , Socratic debate , logical fallacies and scientific method do not apply to him , his doctrine and his magic powers . He explained how his simplicity will always be superior to my confusions .He also revealed how he knows things beyond science and can make Scientology work .

He also explained how all the evidence and information gained and presented on Hubbard's character and plagiarism and cults and psychology and hypnotism and thought reform are irrelevant and should not be presented because Leon knows better than the rest of us what matters in Scientology/Leonology . He can give us the Golden Age of Leon ! With his picture on the walls in every org !

David C Gibbons

Ex-Scientology Peon
That would be a good movie title - DM must die! I wonder if he'll join Ron on Target two? How should we honor him when he passes?

It'll be a hell of a service - we'll hold it in the Paladium! Debby Cook pouring Dave's ashes in a trash can, filling it with cold water, [SNIP]
Mimsey

Wait, wait...on the cold water thing, could we just pee into the can instead? Not to be disrespectful, but I gotta go, and why not save water - we are in a drought, don'cha know?

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

If DM croaks, it will be a good thing, no matter what happens or who takes over.

In that case, I would like to nominate Jenny Linson.

3.png

She seems, by far, the being most capable
of executing Miscavige's ecclesiastical
strategies & continuing his stat trend.

Or possibly Kirstie Alley--
conducting the worldwide affairs
of the Church of Scientology entirely
by sending incredibly nasty tweets.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Will she be allow to drink the whiskey :unsure:

How about Laurisse ???? Would she become Pope Jenny communicator ????

The Debbie's big sign ,

made for the female exec to stand in a large garbage can and face one hundred people screaming and demanding a confession for "pseudo homosexual tendencies" while being slapped across the face by other yelling ''lesbo, lesbo lesbo''

could be taken back to work!

:confused2:

She looks theta tone 40 though! :yes:

Elronius of Marcabia

Silver Meritorious Patron
I assume if power is assumed then the assumer will replace David Miscaviage by
assuming it, which is a powerful assumption of orders of magnitude which only
a Big Being could assume :yes:

Big question is who gets the Motorcycles and will the training wheels be left on ?

The wardrobe requires a 12 year old boy otherwise nothing going to fit
not even the bigboy boots in the sky :bigcry:

:drama::drama::drama::itstrue::hourglass: tick tock Davey, where's Shelly ?

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
In that case, I would like to nominate Jenny Linson.

3.png

She seems, by far, the being most capable of executing Miscavige's ecclesiastical strategies & continuing his stat trend.

Nah, I see her future being more within her skills set.

dominatrix.jpg

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Perhaps as twitter and bisted expelled apostates we should just stand back and leave the question to those that really care, the IRS.:yes:

Jump

Operating teatime
Perhaps as twitter and bisted expelled apostates we should just stand back and leave the question to those that really care, the IRS.:yes:

If there is no leader coming forward, it might be decided to wind up the organisation.

When a non-profit winds up, it is generally a requirement that the assets be transferred to an organisation with similar ethos and ideals.

Well, that is going to be one happy day for the Mafia.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
I vote for the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan.

:hysterical:

Wonderful choice!

But, one problem. . .

Rev. Farrakhan is very old and very sick. He is going to shed his encumbrance soon.

When Louis exteriorizes into outer space to join Ron's research team, I nominate CHILL E.B.

chill-eb-drugging-shirt_edit11.jpg

As new COB (Chill Of Board) of RTC (Rapper To the Cult) he can also market his own line of catchy t-shirts to the African American community combining Scn with popular black themes, such as:

[STRIKE]BLACK[/STRIKE] PAST LIVES MATTER

[STRIKE]HANDS[/STRIKE] TA UP
DON'T
[STRIKE]SHOOT[/STRIKE] OVERRUN

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
I have a solution for the succession of command after fleet admiral David Miscavige goes to Bulgravia or target two . Thanks to the divine revelations of the high prophet and messiah Leon . He can perform the miracles and healings he has revealed here . He has explained how logic , reason , skepticism , critical thinking , Socratic debate , logical fallacies and scientific method do not apply to him , his doctrine and his magic powers . He explained how his simplicity will always be superior to my confusions .He also revealed how he knows things beyond science and can make Scientology work .

He also explained how all the evidence and information gained and presented on Hubbard's character and plagiarism and cults and psychology and hypnotism and thought reform are irrelevant and should not be presented because Leon knows better than the rest of us what matters in Scientology/Leonology . He can give us the Golden Age of Leon ! With his picture on the walls in every org !

Could you stop singling Leon out? Makes you come off petty.